Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

People who haven't experienced <X> can't force their opinions on others WRT to <X>

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sparko
    replied
    Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

Ooh, can it be a new tWeb rule that any time she opines about something that falls outside of her own direct personal experience, we can report her for moderation?

Well it means she is proving herself a hypocrite with her own "double standard" (she was complaining about double standard in her padded room thread)

Leave a comment:

• Mountain Man
    replied
    Originally posted by Sparko View Post

Neither is she an American so she should not comment on events or politics outside of Germany. Nor is she heterosexual, so she should not comment on anything dealing with that. Nor is she a student so she should shut up about education and homeschooling.
    Ooh, can it be a new tWeb rule that any time she opines about something that falls outside of her own direct personal experience, we can report her for moderation?

Leave a comment:

• Sparko
    replied
    To the best of my knowledge, Hypatia_Alexandria is not a man; therefore, according to her arguments, she has no business criticizing men. Q.E.D.
    Neither is she an American so she should not comment on events or politics outside of Germany. Nor is she heterosexual, so she should not comment on anything dealing with that. Nor is she a student so she should shut up about education and homeschooling.

Leave a comment:

• Cow Poke
    replied
    To the best of my knowledge, Hypatia_Alexandria is not a man; therefore, according to her arguments, she has no business criticizing men. Q.E.D.
    And she's never been a police officer, so she has no business commenting on police matters.

Leave a comment:

• CivilDiscourse
    replied
    Originally posted by Sparko View Post

When you are an infant (and not just acting like one) then you can comment on abortion.
    If that is her opinion, perhaps remove her from this specific forum until she becomes an American?

Leave a comment:

• Gondwanaland
    replied
    Originally posted by Hypatia_Alexandria View Post

When you get pregnant come back on that one!
    "When you get raped, then you can be against rape"

"When you get robbed, then you can be against robbery"

That's literally how dumb you sound right now.

Leave a comment:

• Mountain Man
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Sparko
    replied

I offer you the same comment I made to Cow Poke when you get pregnant come on the matter.
    When you are an infant (and not just acting like one) then you can comment on abortion.

Leave a comment:

• Cow Poke
    replied

I offer you the same comment I made to Cow Poke when you get pregnant come on the matter.
    You really have a problem with basic logic. And you seem to think that just because you made a stupid comment, it somehow becomes less stupid when you've said it to somebody else.

Leave a comment:

• Cow Poke
    replied

When you get pregnant come back on that one!
    Sometimes I think you compete with firstfloor for saying stupid things.

I'd bet I have FAR more experience working with pregnant women that you do, as part of our Pregnancy Center.
    And I don't have to BE pregnant to see what goes on.

Leave a comment:

• Gondwanaland
    replied

As medical science currently stands no biological man is capable of becoming pregnant. To make a jocular reply he does not possess the correct "plumbing".
    That's transphobic.

Leave a comment:

• Gondwanaland
    replied

So what's your position on your thread title?
    I think such a position is braindead and likely special pleading for whatever pet cause you don't want to hear criticism about. I don't need to experience rape or even know someone who has been raped for me to support "forcing my opinion" via legislation against rapists. I don't need to experience murderbor know someone who has been murdered to support "forcing my opinion" via legislation on murderers. Same with abortion.

The most hilarious thing about today's "woke" society, is that you're actually transphobic by makong the statement the you were quoted making. Because, according to current woke reality, a man can be pregnant and have a baby. So you'd be transphobic if you said that man cannot have a say on abortion and transphobic if you state that he is a woman and not a man.

Leave a comment:

• mossrose
    replied

Safe for who? Certainly not the unborn children who are being mercilessly slaughtered. If women refuse to take action to protect innocent human lives, then it's up to the men to do something about it.
    Especially the father of the child, who currently, afaik, have no rights in the matter.

Leave a comment:

• CivilDiscourse
    replied

I have answered your question as it applies to the specific instance of abortion. I will leave you to play.
    Then you didn't answer the question asked, not in the opening post, or in the thread title. Why do you refuse to answer that question?

Leave a comment:

• Hypatia_Alexandria
    replied
    Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
    According to the left men can get pregnant. Look how the terminology has been changing to accommodate biological men who feel girly and think they might be pregnant.
    As medical science currently stands no biological man is capable of becoming pregnant. To make a jocular reply he does not possess the correct "plumbing".

Leave a comment: