Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Racism.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Racism.

Are non-white people incapable of demonstrating racist behaviour or racism?

Discuss!
    "It ain't necessarily so
    The things that you're liable
    To read in the Bible
    It ain't necessarily so
    ."

Sportin' Life
    Porgy & Bess, DuBose Heyward, George & Ira Gershwin

Originally posted by Hypatia_Alexandria View Post

Discuss!
    No, non-whites are not incapable of demonstrating racist behavior or racism. My question to you: Why would they be?
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Discuss!
      Of course they are more than capable of being racist, demonstrating racist behavior and racism. I've experienced more virulent racism towards me and my family from black people than I have from white people.

What are your opinions?

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

No, non-whites are not incapable of demonstrating racist behavior or racism. My question to you: Why would they be?
        There does often seem to be a notion that racism is all on the part of the [sarcasm intended "wicked white man towards the non white man"]. Indeed a remark made here appeared to reinforce that notion, suggesting that a non-white person would not be susceptible to racism.

"It ain't necessarily so
        The things that you're liable
        To read in the Bible
        It ain't necessarily so
        ."

Sportin' Life
        Porgy & Bess, DuBose Heyward, George & Ira Gershwin

Comment

Originally posted by Gondwanaland View Post

Of course they are more than capable of being racist, demonstrating racist behavior and racism. I've experienced more virulent racism towards me and my family from black people than I have from white people.

What are your opinions?
          Not according to what is taught in some university courses, where it is considered impossible for members of an non-privileged group to be racist. (Somehow, they manage to not see South Africa though.) Again, according to those same universities, to question their story is just proof of white supremacist racism. CRT at its finest.
          1Cor 15:34 Come to your senses as you ought and stop sinning; for I say to your shame, there are some who know not God.
          ⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛
          Scripture before Tradition:
          but that won't prevent others from
          taking it upon themselves to deprive you
          of the right to call yourself Christian.

⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛

Comment

One of Rogue's favorite memes...

white splain.jpg
            The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Discuss!
              According to many on the left only whites can be racist. Care to disagree?

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

As old Joe keeps telling everyone, some non-white groups aren't very smart. Not like everyone else.

You know... not the same as regular people.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Discuss!
                  Depends on who you talk to.

Some think that racism requires one race to have power over the other. Those people label the exact same actions going in the "other direction" is "merely prejudice"

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                    As old Joe keeps telling everyone, some non-white groups aren't very smart. Not like everyone else.

You know... not the same as regular people.
                    I think one of the biggest problems with racism in our country is the liberal white elite who don't even know (or care) that they're implying that blacks are inferior because blacks can't succeed without the help of whitey.
                    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

I think one of the biggest problems with racism in our country is the liberal white elite who don't even know (or care) that they're implying that blacks are inferior because blacks can't succeed without the help of whitey.
                      What do you expect from people who measure compassion by how much they can take from others.

Comment

Babylon Bee showing yet again that they are a bit too accurate at times to be considered satire.

Comment

Originally posted by Cerebrum123 View Post
                          Babylon Bee showing yet again that they are a bit too accurate at times to be considered satire.

Comment

Discuss!
                            You already know the answer.

Comment

Originally posted by Cerebrum123 View Post

Which is why they piss off Snopes and the New York Times so much. Their satire is too spot on.

Comment