Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Racism.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post

If it was lisinopril, sweating is a known side-effect.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post

If it was lisinopril, sweating is a known side-effect.
      And throat tickle. None of my relatives can take it because of that. They cough all day long.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ronson View Post

And throat tickle. None of my relatives can take it because of that. They cough all day long.
        I've got a constant bad wet cough. At my last job every time I started coughing I'd have to say that it's not dry because everyone thought I had the rona. It seems phlegm-related because when it's real bad if I lower my head I can expel some thick mucus that seems to coat my windpipe and am alright for awhile.

Of course starting smoking again hasn't helped.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
          I've got a constant bad wet cough. At my last job every time I started coughing I'd have to say that it's not dry because everyone thought I had the rona. It seems phlegm-related because when it's real bad if I lower my head I can expel some thick mucus that seems to coat my windpipe and am alright for awhile.

Of course starting smoking again hasn't helped.
          Smoking gave me a wet cough and was constantly clearing my throat. I forgot about that.

I was surprised how easy it was to quit, as I had so many failed attempts when I was young.

Comment