Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

SUV Plows Through Christmas Parade...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gondwanaland View Post
    Police Scanner audio indicates the perp left his ID/wallet in the SUV when he abandoned it, one Darrell Brooks. Black male with dreadlocks, so that lines up with the witness the news tried to shut up.

https://rumble.com/vplj3x-waukesha-w...ru-parade.html
    Thank you God for making him stupid.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
      Thank you God for making him stupid.
      One night a guy totaled my car when I was in bed (he was drunk). I didn't have collision insurance, so it would have been a total loss. He had a large pick up and got away clean - except - his front license plate fell off! God is good!
      Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

On multiple occasions and in more than one country. Interesting to see (for the first time in my experience) the media finally being called out for the vigilantism - wondering how long before they get called out for inciting riots.
        1Cor 15:34 Come to your senses as you ought and stop sinning; for I say to your shame, there are some who know not God.
        ⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛
        Scripture before Tradition:
        but that won't prevent others from
        taking it upon themselves to deprive you
        of the right to call yourself Christian.

⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛

Comment

Originally posted by tabibito View Post

On multiple occasions and in more than one country. Interesting to see (for the first time in my experience) the media finally being called out for the vigilantism - wondering how long before they get called out for inciting riots.
          Who'll report it when they are?

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Who'll report it when they are?
            Well - it was FOX that reported the criticism about vigilantism.
            1Cor 15:34 Come to your senses as you ought and stop sinning; for I say to your shame, there are some who know not God.
            ⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛

⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛

Comment

Who is Darrell Brooks...

https://heavy.com/news/darrell-brooks-jr/
              Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Assuming that Brooks is the perpetrator, it seems that a failure in the justice system was a contributing factor. How do you release a person on bail when the list of charges against him includes skipping a prior bail?

Darrell E. Brooks Jr. of 19th Street has open charges filed November 5, 2021, in Milwaukee courts for resisting an officer (misdemeanor), felony bail jumping, second degree recklessly endangering safety (felony) with domestic abuse assessments, disorderly conduct and battery (both misdemeanors, also with domestic abuse assessments.)
                ⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛

⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛

Comment

Let's not forget Charlottesville and a white perpetrator killing a white woman and injuring other people.
                  "It ain't necessarily so
                  The things that you're liable
                  To read in the Bible
                  It ain't necessarily so
                  ."

Sportin' Life
                  Porgy & Bess, DuBose Heyward, George & Ira Gershwin

Comment

If I remember rightly, the sentence imposed on Fields for his action in Charlottesville (life + 400 and some odd years imprisonment) drew no criticism from members here.
                    ⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛

⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛

Comment

Assuming that Brooks is the perpetrator, it seems that a failure in the justice system was a contributing factor. How do you release a person on bail when the list of charges against him includes skipping a prior bail?

Looking at priors in the court system, it appears he had bail skipping as a prior offense a few years back as well.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
                          Interesting...

Darrell Brooks Jr. raps under the name MathBoi Fly. He had a YouTube channel with rap music videos, but it’s been deleted. A red SUV could be seen behind him in one of the videos (see screenshot above).

On another MathBoi Fly Facebook page belonging to Darrell Brooks, in the name Jay Brooks, he wrote about the Kyle Rittenhouse verdict; that trial occurred about an hour away from Milwaukee and Waukesha. To be clear, Waukesha police have not given a motive for the Waukesha parade tragedy.

When a friend wrote on the post, “Doesn’t surprise me, what a joke,” Brooks responded, “frfr…but u rite,I wasn’t surprised 1 bit ‍♂️.” The page is filled with religious sayings.
                          Make you wonder if that played any role, especially with his other BLM stuff.

Comment

CNN reports the authorities are indicating that this was not an act of terrorism or related to Riddenhouse. The suspect may have been fleeing another incident and drove into the parade route.
                            "For I desire mercy, not sacrifice, and acknowledgment of God rather than burnt offerings." Hosea 6:6

"Theology can be an intellectual entertainment." Metropolitan Anthony Bloom

Comment

I turned on CNN when the news broke. I thought it was a little irresponsible of them when they spent 10 or 15 minutes speculating that it could be domestic terrorism. It could have been but it was too soon in the news story to start speculating.

It's a shame that when people don't know they speculate to fill in the gaps.
                              "For I desire mercy, not sacrifice, and acknowledgment of God rather than burnt offerings." Hosea 6:6

"Theology can be an intellectual entertainment." Metropolitan Anthony Bloom

Comment

Originally posted by Thoughtful Monk View Post

It's a shame that when people don't know they speculate to fill in the gaps.
                                With today's mainstream media, even when they do know, they speculate (lie) in order to align a story with their own political agenda.
                                Last edited by Markus River; 11-22-2021, 10:12 AM.
                                When inventing a god, it is imperative to claim that it's; invisible, inaudible and imperceptible in every way. Otherwise - when it appears to no one, is silent and does nothing - intelligent people are liable to become sceptical.
                                - Anonymous

When asked why Omniscient and Omnipotent God, chose to burn alive the children of two Middle Eastern cities, came the reply;
                                “His hands were tied.” - DaveTheApologist

Comment