Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

SUV Plows Through Christmas Parade...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mossrose View Post

What!!!
    She may as well be singing

The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

She may as well be singing

Poor little victim.

And I love that song! I've been singing it since I was a little girl!

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronson View Post
        Her follow up

https://pjmedia.com/vodkapundit/2021...trial-n1535344 (CAUTION - uncensored tweet in link)

lemanski.jpg
        Apparently she's deleted her account now. What a way to destroy your own career in a day.

Comment

Time to clean and oil the firearms....

Milwaukee BLM 'militant' says Christmas parade attack may be start of 'revolution'

Activist Vaun Mayes said, 'It sounds possible that the revolution has started in Wisconsin'

https://www.foxnews.com/us/milwaukee...ution-waukesha
          Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Meanwhile Wisconsin authorities are working very hard at trying to show this wasn't connected to the Rittenhouse case.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
              Meanwhile Wisconsin authorities are working very hard at trying to show this wasn't connected to the Rittenhouse case.
              I just heard some of his raps - he is clearly racist and calls himself a terrorist.
              Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Originally posted by Ronson View Post
                Her follow up

https://pjmedia.com/vodkapundit/2021...trial-n1535344 (CAUTION - uncensored tweet in link)

lemanski.jpg
                I think it's one of Murphy's Laws that nobody will care what you do until you screw up.
                Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

I think it's one of Murphy's Laws that nobody will care what you do until you screw up.
                  And one "aww poop" wipes out a thousand "attaboys".
                  The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

Shakespeare said it well:

“The evil that men do lives after them;
                    The good is oft interred with their bones.”

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Journos and Other Libs Can't Defend Darrell Brooks, So They Attack Andy Ngo

For the past 15 months, our moral, ethical, and intellectual betters in the press have screamed that Kyle Rittenhouse is a “white supremacist” for shooting three white men who were attacking him. Now those same journos are trying to suppress information about a black supremacist who ran over dozens of people at a Christmas parade in Wisconsin. The journos and other libs can’t use this mass murder for their own political purposes, so they’re blaming Andy Ngo for revealing facts about the killer’s past that they’d rather you didn’t know.

Comment

For the past 15 months, our moral, ethical, and intellectual betters in the press have screamed that Kyle Rittenhouse is a “white supremacist” for shooting three white men who were attacking him. Now those same journos are trying to suppress information about a black supremacist who ran over dozens of people at a Christmas parade in Wisconsin. The journos and other libs can’t use this mass murder for their own political purposes, so they’re blaming Andy Ngo for revealing facts about the killer’s past that they’d rather you didn’t know.

Well Andy Ngo is asian so that makes him a white supremacist!

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post

Well Andy Ngo is asian so that makes him a white supremacist!
                          Well....

run them over.jpg
                          Attached Files

Comment

When I get back I need to see if CNN ever got around to identifying him yet.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Yeah they have finally started writing about him.

Comment

Yesterday I literally watched one of the "journalists" there refer to him as "they" and "he or she", despite literally every news network knowing his identity for hours.

Comment