Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

SUV Plows Through Christmas Parade...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wakesha Police Chief said police were called to a domestic abuse call involving Brooks and before they could even get there he had plowed through police barricades at the parade and started running people down.

Comment

Originally posted by tabibito View Post
      There's also a piece about the Whitehouse's "response."
      President Joe Biden was silent on Monday morning after a vehicle plowed into a crowd at a Christmas parade in Wisconsin, killing at least five people.

Biden did not make any statement about the incident, several hours after a red SUV drove into a crowd of people attending a Christmas parade in Waukesha, Wisconsin.

[...]

Biden’s social media accounts also showed no mention of the tragedy in Wisconsin.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...arade-tragedy/

I guess Joe is only angry and concerned when a white kid is found not guilty of murder after it's proven beyond any doubt that he acted in self-defense.
      Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
      But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
      Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Y'all know what's coming, right?

The left is going to make parallel comparisons (even though we know they aren't at all the same situations) to this guy with Rittenhouse. If he gets off, the left will say this is payback. If he gets sentenced, then the left will riot and say this is proof of racism and equality against blacks.

Comment

Originally posted by seanD View Post
          Y'all know what's coming, right?

The left is going to make parallel comparisons (even though we know they aren't at all the same situations) to this guy with Rittenhouse. If he gets off, the left will say this is payback. If he gets sentenced, then the left will riot and say this is proof of racism and equality against blacks.
          It's already happened, with the sweet little tweet from that Democrat who stated that Rittenhouse has this blood on his hands, too.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Darrell Brooks charged with 5 counts of intentional homicide for Waukesha massacre

https://thepostmillennial.com/breaki...campaign=64487
            Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
              Wakesha Police Chief said police were called to a domestic abuse call involving Brooks and before they could even get there he had plowed through police barricades at the parade and started running people down.
              Wow. Out on bail (after previous multiple bail jumping) for a domestic abuse charge, then goes and does some more domestic abusing and then runs down a parade. SMH

Comment

Originally posted by Gondwanaland View Post

Wow. Out on bail (after previous multiple bail jumping) for a domestic abuse charge, then goes and does some more domestic abusing and then runs down a parade. SMH
                Fox news said he has a 50 page rap sheet. And they scrolled it on TV.

Comment

CNNs home page only calls him "suspect", and in one article on "what we know about the suspect" they manage to give his name but provide no picture nor mention of his appearance.

Comment

Originally posted by Gondwanaland View Post
                    CNNs home page only calls him "suspect", and in one article on "what we know about the suspect" they manage to give his name but provide no picture nor mention of his appearance.
                    And how long ago now was it that he was arrested?

If they had shown but a scintilla as much hesitancy with the Rittenhouse case.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post

Yet all we heard from day one, and I mean day one, was that Kyle Rittenhouse was a WHITE supremacist...
                      You know how the left's narrative works. If, on that night in Kenosha, Kyle Rittenhouse had stayed at home playing Call of Duty, he would still have been labled 50% plus a white supremacist, simply by not actively supporting the riot - sorry, "mostly peaceful demonstration" - and, of course, by being white.
                      When inventing a god, it is imperative to claim that it's; invisible, inaudible and imperceptible in every way. Otherwise - when it appears to no one, is silent and does nothing - intelligent people are liable to become sceptical.
                      - Anonymous

When asked why Omniscient and Omnipotent God, chose to burn alive the children of two Middle Eastern cities, came the reply;
                      “His hands were tied.” - DaveTheApologist

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                        Well isn't this special...

Illinois Democratic staffer Mary Lemanski mocked the Waukesha SUV tragedy that killed five and injured forty tweeting

She'll likely go far in the Democrat Party. Probably the next Governor or Senator from Illinois.
                        Too late. She already resigned.

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/dem...22/id/1045709/

Mary Lemanski resigned Monday after she made a series of now-deleted jokes on Twitter about the incident in Waukesha, Wisconsin, in which at least five people were killed when someone drove a car into a parade. She referenced the recent acquittal of Kyle Rittenhouse, who claimed self-defense in a deadly shooting at a protest, saying the incident in Waukesha "was probably just self-defense."

She went on to say, "Living in Wisconsin, he probably felt threatened," and added, "I'm sure he didn't want to hurt anyone. He came to help people."

Lemanski later wrote: "I'm sad anytime anyone dies. I just believe in Karma and this came around quick on the citizens of Wisconsin," and said, "You reap what you sow. It's sad people died, but when you open the door to vigilante justice, everyone seems threatening."

She said on Twitter on Monday morning: "I'm going to Hell because I already made a deal with the Devil that nobody else on Earth will go to Hell if I go. So, you're welcome."

Smarmy little twit. She doesn't sound very regretful.

Comment

Her follow up

https://pjmedia.com/vodkapundit/2021...trial-n1535344 (CAUTION - uncensored tweet in link)

lemanski.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Ronson View Post
                            Her follow up

https://pjmedia.com/vodkapundit/2021...trial-n1535344 (CAUTION - uncensored tweet in link)

lemanski.jpg
                            She didn't set a very high bar for her 15 minutes of fame, did she?

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post

She didn't set a very high bar for her 15 minutes of fame, did she?
                              Oh my word!
                              The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

Oh my word!
                                What!!!

Comment