Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Poopie Pants President?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poopie Pants President?

The interwebz were lit up last week with stories about how old Joe pooped his pants during his meeting with the pope.

While the evidence for it, unlike Jerrold Nadler's notorious instance, is fairly weak, there is one interesting news story that does show that old Joe was having "digestion issues" that week. While talking with Prince Charles' wife, Camilla Parker Bowles, old Joe let loose with at least one long ripper that was so loud it stopped the conversation and cause the Duchess of Cornwell to blush.

I'm so glad we don't have a president who embarrasses us in front of the world.

cd89ebd8-116c-44b9-99ff-b9811e8cc8ce.jpg
    Looking at the guy in the red tie over Jill's shoulder it appears he either heard or smelled it.

41de80a5-e5a2-48c6-bc89-ba1baf1c73bb.jpg
    Old Joe and Prince William styling the new invisible masks

In any case, old Joe made such an impression that the Duchess couldn't stop talking about it.

Yup. I'm so glad we don't have a president who embarrasses us in front of the world.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

In that first photo, it looks like it is just a matter of shadows and lack of highlights that makes the right side suit look black instead of blue.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
      In that first photo, it looks like it is just a matter of shadows and lack of highlights that makes the right side suit look black instead of blue.
      Supposedly other photos of Joe before and after the meeting that indicate a color change. I'd like to see them.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

And you sir, win a coconut. Well done.
        “I think God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability.” ― Oscar Wilde
        “And if there were a God, I think it very unlikely that He would have such an uneasy vanity as to be offended by those who doubt His existence” ― Bertrand Russell
        “not all there” - you know who you are

Comment

Originally posted by firstfloor View Post

And you sir, win a coconut. Well done.
          I am fair and balanced, just like Fox News.

Comment

I am fair and balanced, just like Fox News.
            Rachel would agree.
            The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

Rachel would agree.
              Rachel Campos-Duffy would.

Comment