Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Kyle Rittenhouse...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by firstfloor View Post

Yup, they probably decided that the video was good enough. Certainly a few folks in there were up to no good. I think Kyle went for cover. He should have kept on running.
    Which naturally explains why they lied about knowing his identity. Saying they didn't have an identity of "jump kick man" even after they interviewed him[1] thus deliberately denying the defense a chance to interview him.

Pull the other one.

1. he has several charges pending against him from unrelated arrests and wanted charges dropped in exchange for testifying.
    Last edited by rogue06; 11-24-2021, 03:13 PM.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Yup, they probably decided that the video was good enough. Certainly a few folks in there were up to no good. I think Kyle went for cover. He should have kept on running.
      No, they knew that their case would be hurt even more by bringing in an even worse criminal than the star witness they went with. As it is, the video did indeed prove to be good enough - just for the Defense's case, not theirs. The prosecution hid his identity, just as they hid the real video and only provided a poor quality copy: they were crooked, lying pieces of garbage that tried to railroad an innocent kid who exercised his rights. Thankfully justice prevailed despite their attempts, and now they, and racemongers like yourself only have tears and parade attacks to console you.
      Last edited by Gondwanaland; 11-24-2021, 03:18 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ronson View Post

Agreed. It would be one thing to meet up with Trump - in private - in a year or so. But not now, and not publicly.
        Wouldn't even have to wait a year. Virtually any time is better than just a couple days later.

It's like those old Disneyland ads where after an athlete is victorious in the championship and someone asks them as they leave the field/court... "You just won the big game, what are you going to do next?" and they turn to the camera and say "I'm going to Disneyland!"

Found one

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• So, basically, it's the leftist loonies saying ... HOW DARE this white kid interfere with the "mostly peaceful demonstrators" we have been defending and enabling and protecting and lying about for nearly 2 years.

And to that end, they have to fabricate a bunch of stuff.

Here's how it works...

The left immediately jumps in to craft the narrative --- Vigilante white supremacist kid brings assault rifle across state lines to shoot up mostly peaceful BLACK protesters demonstrating because a cop shot an unarmed guy to death.

(so many lies in that, but that's pretty much been the narrative)

And there are PLENTY of people to swallow up the left's narrative, and to immerse themselves in it, so that when the TRUTH is revealed, it's so foreign to the narrative that the TRUTH must be rejected.
          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
            So, basically, it's the leftist loonies saying ... HOW DARE this white kid interfere with the "mostly peaceful demonstrators" we have been defending and enabling and protecting and lying about for nearly 2 years.

And to that end, they have to fabricate a bunch of stuff.

Here's how it works...

The left immediately jumps in to craft the narrative --- Vigilante white supremacist kid brings assault rifle across state lines to shoot up mostly peaceful BLACK protesters demonstrating because a cop shot an unarmed guy to death.

(so many lies in that, but that's pretty much been the narrative)

And there are PLENTY of people to swallow up the left's narrative, and to immerse themselves in it, so that when the TRUTH is revealed, it's so foreign to the narrative that the TRUTH must be rejected.
            I'm wondering how long it will be before all those reports - accusations, vilification, outright lies - disappear from ordinary sight. By now, people who are used to the tactics will have archived the stuff. It is likely that all we will find in the near future is how the MSM said all along that Rittenhouse was innocent. All the gaslighting will come to be seen as the Mandala effect.

If I'm right - FF will be in the embarrassing position of standing only with other conspiracy theory nuts in his opinion.
            Last edited by tabibito; 11-24-2021, 04:16 PM.
            1Cor 15:34 Come to your senses as you ought and stop sinning; for I say to your shame, there are some who know not God.
            ⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛
            Scripture before Tradition:
            but that won't prevent others from
            taking it upon themselves to deprive you
            of the right to call yourself Christian.

⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛

Comment

• Originally posted by tabibito View Post

I'm wondering how long it will be before all those reports - accusations, vilification, outright lies - disappear from ordinary sight. By now, people who are used to the tactics will have archived the stuff. It is likely that all we will find in the near future is how the MSM said all along that Rittenhouse was innocent. All the gaslighting will come to be seen as the Mandala effect.

If I'm right - FF will be in the embarrassing position of standing only with other conspiracy theory nuts in his opinion.
              I don't think FF cares even a little about the truth - I think he's totally into playing games with conservatives.

But I bet a LOT of the lies from the MSM end up in campaign ads of Republicans running for office.
              The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

But on the day, Rittenhouse was the only killer among them.; the one with the heavy artillery, a vigilante gangster, thinking he was entitled to take the law into his own hands, going equipped to kill.

Their wrongs do not make him right.
                Each of them was trying to kill Rittenhouse. Rosenbaum threatened him twice that if he caught him alone he would kill him. In the video link I posted above you can see the whole start of the chase. He starts chasing Rittenhouse from behind, just as he puts down the fire extinguisher. Ziminski was standing in front with a gun. It was an ambush. Gorsskruetz tried to shoot him in the head. And Huber wanted to kill him with a skateboard. He didn't take any law into his own hands, Rittenhouse took his own life into his own hands and defended it as you would have if you were there in his shoes. The only wrongs there were the people who attacked him and were there to burn the city down.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

I don't think FF cares even a little about the truth - I think he's totally into playing games with conservatives.

But I bet a LOT of the lies from the MSM end up in campaign ads of Republicans running for office.
                  All I have done in this debate is take the prosecution case seriously. It turns on a tiny detail which may never be fully examined because Ziminski did not speak, and Rosenbaum is dead. The narrative is one sided and misses some of the detail seen in the video.

I am not complaining about the verdict, but I am interested in what happened, and the different ways that the events can be described, because our knowledge is imperfect.
                  “I think God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability.” ― Oscar Wilde
                  “And if there were a God, I think it very unlikely that He would have such an uneasy vanity as to be offended by those who doubt His existence” ― Bertrand Russell
                  “not all there” - you know who you are

Comment

All I have done in this debate is take the prosecution case seriously.
                    That would be your first mistake - they bungled this thing from the start with over-charging.

It turns on a tiny detail which may never be fully examined because Ziminski did not speak,
                    Another reason you should not take the prosecution seriously.

and Rosenbaum is dead. The narrative is one sided and misses some of the detail seen in the video.
                    The narrative was terribly one-sided from the left, including Biden who stupidly and wrongly declared Rittenhouse a White Supremacist with no basis in fact. It appears you were as willing to believe the lies as most leftists here in the States.

I am not complaining about the verdict, but I am interested in what happened, and the different ways that the events can be described, because our knowledge is imperfect.
                    ALL of the pertinent evidence was provided to the jury who examined it very carefully and recognized that the prosecution failed to prove their case.

Period.

Comment

All I have done in this debate is take the prosecution case seriously.
                      That was your first mistake.

It turns on a tiny detail which may never be fully examined because Ziminski did not speak, and Rosenbaum is dead. The narrative is one sided and misses some of the detail seen in the video.
                      The detail seen in the video, even the blurry video that the prosecution gave while witholding the real video, does not show what the prosecution claimed. Kyle did not take his tightly slung (by the prosecutions own argument) AR, flop it over so he held it in his off-hand, just to point it at someone, and then a split second later flop it around back into the precise right handed grip he held it the entire evening on every single video he is seen in. The prosecution wants you to believe that fantasy I just described. And you're so eager to latch onto anything, that you grabbed it.

No, you are only interested in racemongering.

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                        Wouldn't even have to wait a year. Virtually any time is better than just a couple days later.

It's like those old Disneyland ads where after an athlete is victorious in the championship and someone asks them as they leave the field/court... "You just won the big game, what are you going to do next?" and they turn to the camera and say "I'm going to Disneyland!"

Found one
                        At one time, Joe Montana was on my bucket list. I didn't live too far away from him and hoped to convince him to throw me a pass, so I could say "I caught a pass from a four-time Super Bowl winner!" But that one dropped off.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gondwanaland View Post

The detail seen in the video, even the blurry video that the prosecution gave while witholding the real video, does not show what the prosecution claimed. Kyle did not take his tightly slung (by the prosecutions own argument) AR, flop it over so he held it in his off-hand, just to point it at someone, and then a split second later flop it around back into the precise right handed grip he held it the entire evening on every single video he is seen in. The prosecution wants you to believe that fantasy I just described. And you're so eager to latch onto anything, that you grabbed it.
                          what has that fantasy garbage got to do with the prosecution case?

“I think God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability.” ― Oscar Wilde
                          “And if there were a God, I think it very unlikely that He would have such an uneasy vanity as to be offended by those who doubt His existence” ― Bertrand Russell

Comment

The fantasy garbage is the prosecution's assertion, you twit.

Comment

The prosecution had a case? Seems strange that the court never got to see it.
                              1Cor 15:34 Come to your senses as you ought and stop sinning; for I say to your shame, there are some who know not God.
                              ⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛
                              Scripture before Tradition:
                              but that won't prevent others from
                              taking it upon themselves to deprive you
                              of the right to call yourself Christian.

⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛

Comment

• Originally posted by Gondwanaland View Post

The fantasy garbage is the prosecution's assertion, you twit.
                                Show me.

Comment