Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Kyle Rittenhouse...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post

1. The video doesn't show that at all. It is a blurry mess that shows nothing. Also if you take Rittenhouse as pointing his weapon, he would have to be doing it left handed and he was right handed.
    2. The normal reaction if someone has a loaded gun pointed at you is to back away, not charge at them and give chase.
    3. Rittenhouse showed 3 times that night that when someone did charge at him trying to attack him, he shot them. So if he had his gun pointed at Rosenbaum and Rosenbaum charged him, he would have been shot way back at the start of the chase. Instead what happened is that Rittenhouse never threatened Rosenbaum, but Rosenbaum threatened him. Rittenhouse tried to leave and Rosenbaum gave chase. Only when Rittenhouse was cornered at the parked cars did he turn around and shoot Rosebaum when he tried to grab his gun.
    I really don't think firstfloor is even trying to argue in good faith - I think he just likes to see himself type stuff, and get reactions, so he can type more stupid stuff.
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

Maybe that reporter was binge watching vampire movies or something? You can always interview the dead.

There used to be a show on TV called "Dark Shadows", and it was not unusual for a dead person to be back again as a live person.
      Another show that I loved as a kid, racing home from school to catch it (usually missing the first five or so minutes) that when I saw as an adult realized just how terrible it was. Still, it could have some campy moments that made it fun.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
        Another show that I loved as a kid, racing home from school to catch it (usually missing the first five or so minutes) that when I saw as an adult realized just how terrible it was. Still, it could have some campy moments that made it fun.
        But you really couldn't miss an episode cause you never knew who was alive or dead or had been dead and is alive...
        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Trump says he and Rittenhouse met at Mar-a-Lago and that Rittenhouse asked for the meeting.

That is not the course I would suggest.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

But you really couldn't miss an episode cause you never knew who was alive or dead or had been dead and is alive...
            Vampires and ghosts you could count on being dead.

Comment

Does being in the midst of intergalactic teleportation to visit a bacon vault I have in the Virgo A galaxy via roguetech's portal system count?
              Depends if that puts you north or south of the Mason-Dixon line.
              When inventing a god, it is imperative to claim that it's; invisible, inaudible and imperceptible in every way. Otherwise - when it appears to no one, is silent and does nothing - intelligent people are liable to become sceptical.
              - Anonymous

When asked why Omniscient and Omnipotent God, chose to burn alive the children of two Middle Eastern cities, came the reply;
              “His hands were tied.” - DaveTheApologist

Comment

I recently rewatched it all and I still liked it.

It's on IMBD TV and Prime
                https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/deta...ason_select_s1

Comment

Trump says he and Rittenhouse met at Mar-a-Lago and that Rittenhouse asked for the meeting.

Yeah, I'm not thrilled about that except that it makes the liberals' heads explode.

_methode_times_prod_web_bin_85137e5e-4cfa-11ec-a89c-4bee41baeb9c.jpg

Comment

Yeah, I'm not thrilled about that except that it makes the liberals' heads explode.

_methode_times_prod_web_bin_85137e5e-4cfa-11ec-a89c-4bee41baeb9c.jpg
                    Very much a bad idea.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post

I recently rewatched it all and I still liked it.

It's on IMBD TV and Prime
                      https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/deta...ason_select_s1
                      The acting was incredibly bad. Too often you can tell that they are looking over the shoulder of the person they are talking to and reading their lines. Especially the kid. FWIU, he was supposed to be a major character but largely got written out of the story as they realized he simply could not act at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by CivilDiscourse View Post

Very much a bad idea.
                        Yes - it takes away from his own lawyer's advice not to become a cause or to sell out to a cause.

Comment

The acting was incredibly bad. Too often you can tell that they are looking over the shoulder of the person they are talking to and reading their lines. Especially the kid. FWIU, he was supposed to be a major character but largely got written out of the story as they realized he simply could not act at all.
                          Well yeah but that is part of what made it good: how bad it was! It was basically just a daytime soap opera set in a horror genre. If you ever watch a soap opera, the acting is always bad and they are shot live so they can't do retakes. Always flubbing their lines and terrible acting.

Comment

Trump says he and Rittenhouse met at Mar-a-Lago and that Rittenhouse asked for the meeting.

I think at this point he is just looking for allies and influential friends.
                            Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

• Originally posted by seer View Post

I think at this point he is just looking for allies and influential friends.
                              His lawyer offered him the best advice. He should take it.

Comment

His lawyer offered him the best advice. He should take it.
                                yep. the more he makes public appearances and interviews and photo-ops, the more he looks like he is gloating to the liberals which just makes them angrier and more convinced "he got away with murder"

His best bet would be to do his best to disappear from public view and try to get on with his life.

Comment