Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Kyle Rittenhouse...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post

Kyle Rittenhouse Judge Placed Under Police Protection After Getting Hundreds Of Death Threats

By James Samson
    November 16, 2021

The veteran judge who is currently presiding over the trial of Kyle Rittenhouse has been placed under police protection after he and his family received hundreds of death threats.
    Daily Mail reported that Kenosha Circuit Judge Bruce Schroeder has received hundreds of abusive and menacing emails, letters, postcards, and faxes.

“Wow, way to name a white skinhead hot head to be a judge. No wonder they burn down your city,” one email read. Others have called for Schroeder to be dismissed or even disbarred.

Schroeder was appointed to the bench back in 1983 by Democratic Wisconsin Governor Anthony Earl, and he was elected to his first six-year term the next year. Since then, he has been re-elected in every election.
    “I didn’t know that under your black robes of justice, you wear a white robe of the klan. There is no way a fair trial can be heard under your supervision,” wrote another person who was demanding that Schroeder resign.
    Another threatening message warned the judge that he has a lot to look forward to from angry people after the trial ends.

“If I ever meet you in person, I intend to spit directly in your face, regardless of the cost,” wrote one person.

Someone even threatened the lives of Schroeder’s children, promising “payback” and vowing that Rittenhouse “won’t live long if the jury votes to acquit him.” Many of the people who sent these threatening messages even signed them with their real names.

Last week, Schroeder mentioned the “thousands of communications” from those who are threatening him, and he’s promised to deal with the people who sent them.

“I wouldn’t want to be those people,” he said.

Schroeder has since had a police detail assigned to watch over him for the rest of this trial.

https://www.redvoicemedia.com/2021/1...death-threats/
    I bet none of these idiots gave their real names or address.
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Why does white supremacy even factor in here? Weren't the 3 guys shot all white? I don't understand!

Oh, wait. Liberals don't care. It's always all about race, isn't it?

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

I bet none of these idiots gave their real names or address.
        You lose. read the article again. "Many of the people who sent these threatening messages even signed them with their real names."

Comment

You lose. read the article again. "Many of the people who sent these threatening messages even signed them with their real names."
          Ah, I did an H_A.
          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Ah, I did an H_A.
            Criminals are stupid. And if they threatened him from across state lines, that becomes a federal matter doesn't it?

Comment

Criminals are stupid. And if they threatened him from across state lines, that becomes a federal matter doesn't it?
              Doesn't even have to be across state lines - it's the same as a charge of obstruction of justice.

Comment

• Originally posted by mossrose View Post
                Why does white supremacy even factor in here? Weren't the 3 guys shot all white? I don't understand!

Oh, wait. Liberals don't care. It's always all about race, isn't it?
                Because of how the MSM is framing everything, you actually have leftists that still believe Rittenhouse was a white supremacist that went on a mass shooting spree and killed a bunch of black folks protesting injustice. It's as though they believe a completely false reality. There were even some "blue check" social media leftists who got red-pilled only because they actually watched the trial and learned the truth from the trial itself.

Comment

Doesn't even have to be across state lines - it's the same as a charge of obstruction of justice.
                  I'm seeing other cases in Wisconsin of people being charged with felonies for threatening a judge and/or his family.

40-Year Sentence Ordered For Man Convicted Of Threatening Judge And DA’s

Comment

Only if it involves parents complaining about curriculum.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                      Only if it involves parents complaining about curriculum.
                      Well, that's domestic terrorism, prosecutable under The Patriot Act.

Comment

Well, that's domestic terrorism, prosecutable under The Patriot Act.
                        Obviously. You've heard of the nuclear family, yes?

Comment

BREAKING: MSNBC banned from Rittenhouse trial courtroom after reportedly following jury bus

As the jury deliberated in the Kyle Rittenhouse case on Thursday, Judge Bruce Shroeder announced that individuals had followed the jury bus, following at a distance of "about a block." This individual claimed that he worked for MSNBC, and was instructed to follow the jury bus by the outlet.

As such, Shroeder banned MSNBC from the courtroom. The individual who followed the bus identified himself to police as James J. Morrison, and that individual reportedly said that he was following the jury bus at the instruction of Irene Byon, who is a booking producer with NBC in New York.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

And people like Obama and Biden blabbing about a case before it's even tried.... yeah, a fair trial is far more crucial than the media's right to "get the story first". They need to focus on getting the story RIGHT.
                            I think you give MSM too much credit here. I don't the problem is them getting the story first.

Comment

Ah, I did an H_A.
                              You need to start wearing Depends...
                              Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                                NINTCHDBPICT000604713074.jpg
                                That isn't a milkshake he's got there in his hand.
                                You know what is ironic? The weasel wasn't able to lose the gun, re-holster or dump it, because Rittenhouse disabled his arm and fingers. Thanks to his non-lethal shot, there are clear photos of Grossweasel's gun because it was left dangling.

Comment