Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Kyle Rittenhouse...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by firstfloor View Post

‘Race’ permeates everything, everywhere. Awareness of the role it plays is gradually increasing.
    Funny. I see people. You guys see colors.
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
      Our current VP was out raising bail for looters and rioters including one guy who tried to shoot a cop in the head (IIRC, he was convicted). Note that, like a typical leftist, she never put up her own money but wanted other people to do so.

In any case, your B.S. story about how if you're black and charged with a crime you are forced to appear in court in an orange jumpsuit shackled and cuffed has been thoroughly shredded just like the other myths you pushed (most of which even the most cursory of examinations would expose as false).

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

I guess you have some sort of masochistic thing going
      That’ll be a ‘no’ then.
      “I think God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability.” ― Oscar Wilde
      “And if there were a God, I think it very unlikely that He would have such an uneasy vanity as to be offended by those who doubt His existence” ― Bertrand Russell
      “not all there” - you know who you are

Comment

‘Race’ permeates everything, everywhere. Awareness of the role it plays is gradually increasing.
        It is only "permeates" and is "increasing" because Leftists keep harping on it ad nauseum. There is no true color blindness on your side of the aisle.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ronson View Post
          It is only "permeates" and is "increasing" because Leftists keep harping on it ad nauseum. There is no true color blindness on your side of the aisle.
          The liberal white elites and the poverty pimps absolutely need racism to keep them in power and/or money.

The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

Funny. I see people. You guys see colors.
            In your case, I can believe that is literal.
            1Cor 15:34 Come to your senses as you ought and stop sinning; for I say to your shame, there are some who know not God.
            ⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛
            Scripture before Tradition:
            but that won't prevent others from
            taking it upon themselves to deprive you
            of the right to call yourself Christian.

⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛

Comment

• Originally posted by tabibito View Post

to an extent!

Comment

It only permeates everything in the minds of those convinced it permeates everything

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by tabibito View Post
                  smiley shhh.gif

smiley whisper-secret.gifDon't tell the prodder of bovines but his dog sees more colors than he does.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                  "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                  "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• This just in!

https://babylonbee.com/news/after-pr...Arj2SXTnNFPc5c

KENOSHA, WI—In a stunning reversal, Kyle Rittenhouse awoke this morning to discover that he had been found guilty after all.

Prosecutors explained that during the night, they had found dozens of mail-in jury votes declaring the defendant guilty on all counts. Apparently, boxes of these mail-in votes arrived in a truck at the courthouse around 3:00 am.

Attorneys for Mr. Rittenhouse were dumbfounded as to how such a thing could have happened, raising questions as to the validity of mail-in jury voting. They stated: “We’ve never heard of this. This isn’t part of the legal system. Where did these votes even come from?”

"How DARE you question the sanctity of our criminal justice system!" cried the prosecuting attorneys. "There is no justice until EVERY vote is counted!"

Prosecutors then explained that it was a new COVID measure they had just instituted. “But given how well it’s worked out,” they said, “we’re planning on making it permanent.”

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

• Originally posted by mossrose View Post
                      This just in!

https://babylonbee.com/news/after-pr...Arj2SXTnNFPc5c

KENOSHA, WI—In a stunning reversal, Kyle Rittenhouse awoke this morning to discover that he had been found guilty after all.

Prosecutors explained that during the night, they had found dozens of mail-in jury votes declaring the defendant guilty on all counts. Apparently, boxes of these mail-in votes arrived in a truck at the courthouse around 3:00 am.

Attorneys for Mr. Rittenhouse were dumbfounded as to how such a thing could have happened, raising questions as to the validity of mail-in jury voting. They stated: “We’ve never heard of this. This isn’t part of the legal system. Where did these votes even come from?”

"How DARE you question the sanctity of our criminal justice system!" cried the prosecuting attorneys. "There is no justice until EVERY vote is counted!"

Prosecutors then explained that it was a new COVID measure they had just instituted. “But given how well it’s worked out,” they said, “we’re planning on making it permanent.”
                      Unfortunately, too many times, the Bee is not sarcasm or parody, but prophesy!

Comment

• Originally posted by dirtfloor View Post

I have no doubt that racists like you believe that.
                        Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                        But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                        Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

That might be the case for racemongers like yourself who build your entire identity and all your politics around racemongering. For us normal folks, essentially the only time we think about race or encounter issues with race is when chuckleheads like yourself bring it up. When you're a racist hammer (like yourself), all you see are race nails.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gondwanaland View Post

That might be the case for racemongers like yourself who build your entire identity and all your politics around racemongering. For us normal folks, essentially the only time we think about race or encounter issues with race is when chuckleheads like yourself bring it up. When you're a racist hammer (like yourself), all you see are race nails.
                            Everyone thinks they’re normal. You seem to think yourself more normal than other folks. That’s unlikely to be true.

Maybe you are just satisfied with the status quo for some reason. If you don’t want to talk about race, then nobody else should either. What’s the problem?
                            “I think God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability.” ― Oscar Wilde
                            “And if there were a God, I think it very unlikely that He would have such an uneasy vanity as to be offended by those who doubt His existence” ― Bertrand Russell
                            “not all there” - you know who you are

Comment

‘Race’ permeates everything, everywhere.
                              Of course it does. Without racism, and fighting the "good fight", you're left with nothing to occupy your blinkered existence.

Awareness of the role it plays is gradually increasing.
                              You mean the role it plays in feeding the narcissism of virtue signalling racists? Totally agree.

When inventing a god, it is imperative to claim that it's; invisible, inaudible and imperceptible in every way. Otherwise - when it appears to no one, is silent and does nothing - intelligent people are liable to become sceptical.
                              - Anonymous

When asked why Omniscient and Omnipotent God, chose to burn alive the children of two Middle Eastern cities, came the reply;
                              “His hands were tied.” - DaveTheApologist

Comment

Everyone thinks they’re normal. You seem to think yourself more normal than other folks.
                                Nope, I'm just a normal person like most other folks in this country. We don't eat sleep and breathe race like racists such as yourself. It just isn't that important of a topic to us.

That’s unlikely to be true.
                                Lawl.

Maybe you are just satisfied with the status quo for some reason. If you don’t want to talk about race, then nobody else should either. What’s the problem?
                                No, I'm just satisfied with the fact that race is only an issue because it's the only thing that fuels the existence of racemongers like yourself. To regular folks, of all races, it simply doesn't matter.

Comment