Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Supply Chain Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ronson
    replied
    Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
    1) Attack oil - shut down our pipe lines and allow Russia theirs - raise gas prices
    2) UNIONS controlling ports

What could possibly go wrong?
    All hail globalism!

Leave a comment:

• Cow Poke
    replied
    Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
    All of the ones playing German parts -- Sgt. Shultz, Col. Klink, Gen. Burkhalter, and the Gestapo officer, Maj. Hochstetter. The first three were actually refugees who fled Nazi control during WWII with the one who played Burkhalter losing his parents in a concentration camp.

And that brings us to how one of the actors who played one of the P.O.W.s, the short French "chef" character, Corporal Louis LeBeau (Robert Clary, the last surviving original cast member) was actually interred in a concentration camp for several years and has the tattoo from those days
    So, when people began to object to Hogan's Heroes "mocking" the POW situation -- learning this, they totally change their views.

Leave a comment:

• rogue06
    replied
    And, as you have pointed out numerous times, what really made this "something" was that he - and most all the major actors - were Jews.
    All of the ones playing German parts -- Sgt. Shultz, Col. Klink, Gen. Burkhalter, and the Gestapo officer, Maj. Hochstetter. The first three were actually refugees who fled Nazi control during WWII with the one who played Burkhalter losing his parents in a concentration camp.

And that brings us to how one of the actors who played one of the P.O.W.s, the short French "chef" character, Corporal Louis LeBeau (Robert Clary, the last surviving original cast member) was actually interred in a concentration camp for several years and has the tattoo from those days

Leave a comment:

• Cow Poke
    replied

And, as you have pointed out numerous times, what really made this "something" was that he - and most all the major [German] actors - were Jews.

Leave a comment:

• Cow Poke
    replied
    He made the show.
    And, as you have pointed out numerous times, what really made this "something" was that he - and most all the major actors - were Jews.

Leave a comment:

• rogue06
    replied
    I know NUSSING, I see NUSSING.... Sometimes I even forget who's side I am fighting for!!! NUSSING!
    He made the show.

Leave a comment:

• Cow Poke
    replied
    No. I'm talking of the NSA surveillance tape of you offering Thirsty five shiny nickels if he'd do it for you. And how he said he'd pee in anyone's Wheaties if someone asked him to -- and thanked him. Hence the quotation marks around pay.

Btw, he picked your pocket for a dollar two ninety seven when you weren't looking. He's quite adroit with those long skinny fingers
    I know NUSSING, I see NUSSING.... Sometimes I even forget who's side I am fighting for!!! NUSSING!

Leave a comment:

• rogue06
    replied

Yeah, I know, you're volunteering!
    No. I'm talking of the NSA surveillance tape of you offering Thirsty five shiny nickels if he'd do it for you. And how he said he'd pee in anyone's Wheaties if someone asked him to -- and thanked him. Hence the quotation marks around pay.

Btw, he picked your pocket for a dollar two ninety seven when you weren't looking. He's quite adroit with those long skinny fingers

Leave a comment:

• Cow Poke
    replied
    But would you "pay" someone else to do it for you?
    Yeah, I know, you're volunteering!

Leave a comment:

• rogue06
    replied

I promise, I would NEVER pee in your Wheaties! NEVER.
    But would you "pay" someone else to do it for you?

Leave a comment:

• Cow Poke
    replied
    Originally posted by tabibito View Post

Is there any chance that I would do a worse job - or even that a drover's dog would?
    She's practicing getting worse. Give her time.

Leave a comment:

• tabibito
    replied

You're wanting Peppermint Patty's job, aren't you?
    Is there any chance that I would do a worse job - or even that a drover's dog would?

Leave a comment:

• Cow Poke
    replied
    Originally posted by tabibito View Post

That is but evidence that a good economy after a recession is unprecedented.
    You're wanting Peppermint Patty's job, aren't you?

Leave a comment:

• tabibito
    replied
    But old Joe's handlers and dog washers keep telling us that high inflation and empty shelves are to be expected in a good economy after a recession.

Funny, I don't recall that happening after the end of any other recession.
    That is but evidence that a good economy after a recession is unprecedented.

Leave a comment:

• Cow Poke
    replied
    Originally posted by whag View Post

Why not both?
    I promise, I would NEVER pee in your Wheaties! NEVER.

Leave a comment: