Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Supply Chain Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stoic View Post

I dealt with that in my previous post. They're trying to make light of the problem, just as Trump tried to make light of the coronavirus. Except in this case, the problem will likely take care of itself, without too many people dying.
    You're right, it's all Trump's fault.
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

I dealt with that in my previous post. They're trying to make light of the problem, just as Trump tried to make light of the coronavirus. Except in this case, the problem will likely take care of itself, without too many people dying.
      So you are excusing mocking a problem that leaves many people paying more for essentials, and possibly finding empty shelves of essential items?

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
        Not their fault. They can't get enough drivers. Again Biden's policies are the problem.
        Increasing the number of drivers is going to take time. Perhaps Trump should have done something to keep them in their jobs last year.

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

You're right, it's all Trump's fault.
          Agreement!

Comment

Originally posted by CivilDiscourse View Post

So you are excusing mocking a problem that leaves many people paying more for essentials, and possibly finding empty shelves of essential items?
            I'm not excusing it. I just don't take it as seriously as I would if it were Republicans doing it.

Comment

I'm not excusing it. I just don't take it as seriously as I would if it were Republicans doing it.
              Yes, we know you are the expert at handwaving away things that make democrats look bad, you demonstrate that in nearly every thread you participate in.

Comment

Increasing the number of drivers is going to take time. Perhaps Trump should have done something to keep them in their jobs last year.
                Trump isn't president and hasn't been for almost a year.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

He did. They didn't quit their jobs until Biden got into office and paid people not to work, caused the price of fuel to skyrocket and shutdown fuel lines and claimed he was fixing the world by eliminating fossil fuels. And they are leaving or being forced to leave because of the vaccine mandate.
                  Last edited by Sparko; 10-29-2021, 12:00 PM.

Comment

He did. They didn't quit their jobs until Biden got into office and paid people not to work, caused the price of fuel to skyrocket and shutdown fuel lines and claimed he was fixing the world by eliminating fossil fuels. And they are leaving or being forced to leave because of the vaccine mandate.
                    B-but, but...

TRUUUUUUMP!!!1!!1!

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                      B-but, but...

TRUUUUUUMP!!!1!!1!
                      You mean the guy who raised the GDP to 4.1% after Obama said it could never happen again and created the greatest economy in over 20 years? Who got the US to move jobs and manufacturing back to the USA? The guy who lowered unemployment to near zero? The guy who doubled my 401K in one year? The guy who made the US energy independent and an exporter instead of an importer? The guy who defeated ISIS? That Trump?

Comment

You mean the guy who raised the GDP to 4.1% after Obama said it could never happen again and created the greatest economy in over 20 years? Who got the US to move jobs and manufacturing back to the USA? The guy who lowered unemployment to near zero? The guy who doubled my 401K in one year? The guy who made the US energy independent and an exporter instead of an importer? The guy who defeated ISIS? That Trump?
                        Yeah! The same racist who reduced unemployment among minorities to record lows. And increased their actual wealth to record highs (even sharper rises than seen among whites).

Comment

Nah, they ought to fine the trucking companies that aren't transporting shipping containers away from the ports fast enough.
                          You really don't know anything about how unions operate, do you?
                          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Yeah! The same racist who reduced unemployment among minorities to record lows. And increased their actual wealth to record highs (even sharper rises than seen among whites).
                            We should denounce him!

Comment

We should denounce him!
                              And announce we renounce him as well.

Comment

And announce we renounce him as well.
                                I un-nounce Donald J. Trump

Comment