Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Let's Go Brandon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comparison:

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by firstfloor View Post
          I think POTUS is due to visit the UK in July. If lucky, he may see the baby Trump blimp.
          Originally posted by Whateverman View Post
          Originally posted by Whateverman View Post
          Something Drumpf is weekly guilty of.

Clutch those pearls...
          Though, I will say, WRT to Kathy Griffin and the Trump head thing:

That happened a bit before the entire "anything goes" celebration against Trump. She got roundly criticized and temporarily cancelled due to that. It was only later retroactively that democrats decided they over-reacted to it.

Comment

Originally posted by CivilDiscourse View Post

Though, I will say, WRT to Kathy Griffin and the Trump head thing:

That happened a bit before the entire "anything goes" celebration against Trump. She got roundly criticized and temporarily cancelled due to that. It was only later retroactively that democrats decided they over-reacted to it.
            Yeah. She actually was criticized by some on the left for her act and apologized -- which she recanted the moment it became clear that the left gave the all clear for such acts.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                Yep. The original was an outright plain as day insult, no slurring involved. The leftist reporter is the one who tried to change it to something innocuous. The rightwingers are just mocking the lame attempt to hide what was really said.

Comment