Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Fire NIH leadership.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KingsGambit
    replied
    If you want to keep your hands clean of anything related to animal experimentation, you're going to have a rough time in this world.

Leave a comment:

• seanD
    replied
    Originally posted by Ronson View Post
    Based on what I read, the accusation combined two different "studies" and that no puppies were tortured. In any case, just more wasted American tax dollars. Maybe they can create a new pandemic in Tunisia.
    From what I've heard, the puppy story is true, it's just not linked directly to part of the NIH Fauci headed.

Leave a comment:

• Darth Executor
    replied
    Same people complaining about animal experiments are complaining the vaccines haven't been tested enough. I'm curious what they think the vaccines are tested on before being given to humans.

Leave a comment:

• Ronson
    replied
    I am simply sick to death of reading about American tax money being shipped overseas. This globalism trend is sucking our citizens dry while enriching despots and hostile third-world nations.

Every single day I see Americans holding cardboard signs asking for handouts. Can a globalist tell them US tax dollars are better spent sending Egyptians to college in Cairo?

Leave a comment:

• Stoic
    replied
    Originally posted by Sparko View Post

I was suspicious when the "expert" Tucker brought on was from PETA.
    Since a lot of the people who hate Fauci also hate PETA, it puts them in a difficult situation.

Leave a comment:

• Ronson
    replied
    Based on what I read, the accusation combined two different "studies" and that no puppies were tortured. In any case, just more wasted American tax dollars. Maybe they can create a new pandemic in Tunisia.

Leave a comment:

• Sparko
    replied
    Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
    Source: ‘Cruel’ puppy experiment was ‘mistakenly’ linked to US health agency

Agency responds to concerns from lawmakers and activists

The nation’s top agency dealing with the spread of infectious disease has responded after a group of lawmakers pressed its director, Dr Anthony Fauci, for answers about supposed US-funded experiments involving vaccines tested on puppies.

In a lengthy emailed statement to The Independent on Monday, the agency clarified that the unsettling image of beagle puppies apparently sedated with their heads inserted into small enclosures containing disease-carrying sand flies was not supported by the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID).

According to the agency the study and its associated images, such as the one above, “mistakenly cited support from NIAID” when they were published in July’s issue of PLOS Neglected Tropical Diseases, an online scientific journal.

“[I]n fact NIAID did not support this specific research shown in the images of the beagles being circulated,” the agency’s statement continued.

The agency did go on to specify other instances of experiments on young dogs conducted with support from NIAID, which the agency described as part of efforts to develop a vaccine for leishmaniasis, a sometimes-deadly disease that can lead to disabling disfigurations among survivors; it is common in some developing nations throughout some tropical regions and southern Europe.

Source

© Copyright Original Source

I was suspicious when the "expert" Tucker brought on was from PETA.

Leave a comment:

• rogue06
    replied
    Source: ‘Cruel’ puppy experiment was ‘mistakenly’ linked to US health agency

Agency responds to concerns from lawmakers and activists

The nation’s top agency dealing with the spread of infectious disease has responded after a group of lawmakers pressed its director, Dr Anthony Fauci, for answers about supposed US-funded experiments involving vaccines tested on puppies.

In a lengthy emailed statement to The Independent on Monday, the agency clarified that the unsettling image of beagle puppies apparently sedated with their heads inserted into small enclosures containing disease-carrying sand flies was not supported by the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID).

According to the agency the study and its associated images, such as the one above, “mistakenly cited support from NIAID” when they were published in July’s issue of PLOS Neglected Tropical Diseases, an online scientific journal.

“[I]n fact NIAID did not support this specific research shown in the images of the beagles being circulated,” the agency’s statement continued.

The agency did go on to specify other instances of experiments on young dogs conducted with support from NIAID, which the agency described as part of efforts to develop a vaccine for leishmaniasis, a sometimes-deadly disease that can lead to disabling disfigurations among survivors; it is common in some developing nations throughout some tropical regions and southern Europe.

Source

© Copyright Original Source

Boy have there been a lot of political cartoons of an angry Snoopy with Fauci.

Leave a comment:

• seanD
    replied
    Originally posted by NorrinRadd View Post

I suppose it could become a distraction. To me, it just shows very graphically why we shouldn't trust them to have any concern for our well-being.

As for the timing, I first heard that puppy story a few months ago, but it vanished as quickly as it popped up. I thought maybe it had been mistaken reporting, but clearly not.
    Thing is, it's not like their cruel treatment of animals is a new thing. They've been doing horrendous things to animals for centuries. They'd do it to humans and children if they knew they could away with it (and indeed we have numerous documented examples of them doing heinous experimentation on humans in the past).

Leave a comment:

• Juvenal
    replied
    When a story sounds too hideous to be true, and you don't check it out, don't be surprised when folks question your intelligence.

Leave a comment:

• NorrinRadd
    replied
    Originally posted by seanD View Post
    I'm hoping this doesn't become a distraction from the bigger issue if covid experimentation, but the timing to all this is very suspect. I sense the walls are closing in on Fauci. They got all the use out of him they could get, and now they want to put a fresh (less unlikable) face in there.
    I suppose it could become a distraction. To me, it just shows very graphically why we shouldn't trust them to have any concern for our well-being.

As for the timing, I first heard that puppy story a few months ago, but it vanished as quickly as it popped up. I thought maybe it had been mistaken reporting, but clearly not.

Leave a comment:

• seanD
    replied
    I'm hoping this doesn't become a distraction from the bigger issue if covid experimentation, but the timing to all this is very suspect. I sense the walls are closing in on Fauci. They got all the use out of him they could get, and now they want to put a fresh (less unlikable) face in there.

Leave a comment:

• NorrinRadd
    started a topic Fire NIH leadership.

Fire NIH leadership.

These soulless ****** at the NIH -- I'd bet money at least half of them are bed-wetters, firebugs, or both. They clearly have no concern for the well-being of life-forms, and have NO business being in any positions of power, especially power over anyone's health.

And that ever-smiling "Christian" Francis Collins needs to evaluate himself in light of Prov. 12:10.

https://video.foxnews.com/v/6278962294001