Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Charlie Kirk and Armed Revolt: If Not Now, When?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
    They have no problem acquiring when they need him. Just look at how "assault weapons" were handed out like candy, including to minors, to help "defend" the Seattle autonomous zone (which resulted in two cold-blooded murders). Or the antifa clown who attacked an ICE facility with firebombs and got shot by police when he tried to shoot them with an "assault rifle" built from parts purchased separately so as to avoid it being traced (called a ghost gun and a technique that antifa was promoting to fellow travelers).

I don't think the problem isn't that the left doesn't have them. It's more of that so many haven't a clue how to use them. Look at the morons who hold their pistol sideways because it looks cool but makes accurate shooting difficult at best. Or who punch with the gun every time they shoot. Or smack themselves in the face when they fire a rifle or shotgun because they didn't know to put the stock firmly against the shoulder.
    Ah, so the issue is the left being clumsy nancyboys, not a curious GOP demographic champing at the bit to start the revolt already. Because genocide and election stealing.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post

One guy.
      One guy who represents the opinion of many on the topic of “when to take up arms against the government”. This isn’t a topic that preoccupies even the gun-owning left but overwhelmingly concerns the MAGA set.

Comment

Originally posted by whag View Post
        Ah, so the issue is the left being clumsy nancyboys, not a curious GOP demographic champing at the bit to start the revolt already. Because genocide and election stealing.
        A bizarre conclusion if there ever was one.

I was merely responding to your claim that the left has a "notable lack of firearms" when I noted that they picked up arms and started targeting Republicans for execution years ago.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

A bizarre conclusion if there ever was one.

I was merely responding to your claim that the left has a "notable lack of firearms" when I noted that they picked up arms and started targeting Republicans for execution years ago.
          No, you “merely” said:

I don't think the problem isn't that the left doesn't have them. It's more of that so many haven't a clue how to use them. Look at the morons who hold their pistol sideways because it looks cool but makes accurate shooting difficult at best. Or who punch with the gun every time they shoot. Or smack themselves in the face when they fire a rifle or shotgun because they didn't know to put the stock firmly against the shoulder.
          So the problem according to you is democrats are just as armed as conservatives but lack gun safety sense. The problem isn’t armed conservatives being told the election was stolen and mass infanticide is happening. Those would be strong indicators that tyranny is already taking place, yes?

Those who attend Kirk talks and MAGA rallies are justifiably asking when armed revolt should happen. They’re essentially thinking “are we waiting for something worse than stolen elections and infanticide?”

Comment

You're trying to steer the conversation in a direction that by necessity is limited here. We have a longstanding rule prohibiting promotion of violent pro-life activism, for a number of reasons.

I understand the question you're getting at and note that everyone else is deflecting from it, but that's likely for the best.
            Last edited by KingsGambit; 10-27-2021, 02:53 PM.
            "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

Originally posted by KingsGambit View Post
              You're trying to steer the conversation in a direction that by necessity is limited here. We have a longstanding rule prohibiting promotion of violent pro-life activism, for a number of reasons.

I understand the question you're getting at and note that everyone else is deflecting from it, but that's likely for the best.
              Forget about abortion, which I didn’t mention specifically anyway (I said genocide and infanticide). Stolen national elections and mask/vaccine mandates were the two things that man mentioned as being justifiers of armed revolt.

If the deflection is just for legal reasons, I get it. But it’s bizarre that people like Kirk think their fomentations of a specific demographic won’t lead that demographic to wonder when personal firepower is justified. That dude isn’t alone.

Comment

Forget about abortion, which I didn’t mention specifically anyway (I said genocide and infanticide). Stolen national elections and mask/vaccine mandates were the two things that man mentioned as being justifiers of armed revolt.

If the deflection is just for legal reasons, I get it. But it’s bizarre that people like Kirk think their fomentations of a specific demographic won’t lead that demographic to wonder when personal firepower is justified. That dude isn’t alone.
                This seems like a straw man complaint from the left. Always claiming that the right is going to start a shooting war. And yet, it never happens. But we did see a rash of violence and mayhem from the left over the last two years, or 6 years if you want to count the craziness surrounding Trump's inauguration and the various antifa and BLM riots.

Comment

You said infanticide, and I don't know what else you would have been referring to there. But I agree with your general point that allegations of stolen elections and coups should not be carelessly made.
                  "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

You said infanticide, and I don't know what else you would have been referring to there. But I agree with your general point that allegations of stolen elections and coups should not be carelessly made.
                    Nor should allegations of "insurrection" or "domestic terrorism," but the libtards have been making all those false allegations for months, and have themselves been flatulating about stolen elections since 2000.
                    Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Federalist.

Nationalist Christian.

"Everybody is somebody's heretic."

Social Justice is usually the opposite of actual justice.

Proud member of the this space left blank community.

Would-be Grand Vizier of the Padishah Maxi-Super-Ultra-Hyper-Mega-MAGA King Trumpius Rex.

Justice for Ashli Babbitt!

Justice for Matthew Perna!

Arrest Ray Epps and his Fed bosses!

Comment

Originally posted by NorrinRadd View Post

Nor should allegations of "insurrection" or "domestic terrorism," but the libtards have been making all those false allegations for months, and have themselves been flatulating about stolen elections since 2000.
                      I happen to think that January 6 was an insurrection. If you think that this makes me mentally retarded, then you're

And frankly, your behavior on this site is very anti-Christlike and has been for some time.

Comment

I happen to think that January 6 was an insurrection. If you think that this makes me mentally retarded, then you're
                        I usually think you're pretty level headed but if you think January 6 was an insurrection... I'm afraid I'll have to agree with the other loon on this one.
                        "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Comment

Originally posted by NorrinRadd View Post

The only armed incident I know of that you could indisputably classify as being politically motivated was BLM member Michael Reinoehl shooting and killing a Trump supporter, and that was after the 2017 election where the left claimed Trump had stolen the election from Clinton with the help of Russia. In relation to the OP, you really can't make irony like that up.
                          Last edited by seanD; 10-27-2021, 05:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post

This seems like a straw man complaint from the left. Always claiming that the right is going to start a shooting war. And yet, it never happens. But we did see a rash of violence and mayhem from the left over the last two years, or 6 years if you want to count the craziness surrounding Trump's inauguration and the various antifa and BLM riots.

​The storming of the capital somewhat deflated the GOP's much trumpeted respect for law and order, peaceful as they were breaking into the building to seize Mr. Pence.

Good thing police stood down and let them have their way. Doing the opposite inflames the amygdala, which would have inspired the armed insurrectionists to shoot back.

Comment

And frankly, your behavior on this site is very anti-Christlike and has been for some time.
                              And yet not a single charge of insurrection to be seen...... Indeed, most of the people charged are basically being charged for First Amendment 'crimes'.

Comment

I was referring to abortion and cannibalism of children. My MAGAt sister believes the left dines on children. Q and various bizarre FB groups told her.

​​​​​​

Comment