Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Charlie Kirk and Armed Revolt: If Not Now, When?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charlie Kirk and Armed Revolt: If Not Now, When?

Charlie Kirk had to calm a man down for wanting to shoot the elections-stealing oppressors:

https://www.rawstory.com/when-do-we-...mocrats-video/

If the election has been stolen and genocide is taking place, anything less than armed revolt seems an underreaction.

That poor man asks a good question. How much worse does it have to get (than genocide and stolen elections) before we start shooting the oppressors?

There’ll be a lot more of talk as social media brainwashes the right. My mom is out of her mind with misplaced anger about election corruption.

Oh come on, whag. Couldn't you find a more liberally biased report?

You guys constantly complain about MM using Breitbart and then you all post left wing crap like this.

Comment

Originally posted by whag View Post
      Charlie Kirk had to calm a man down for wanting to shoot the elections-stealing oppressors:

https://www.rawstory.com/when-do-we-...mocrats-video/

If the election has been stolen and genocide is taking place, anything less than armed revolt seems an underreaction.

That poor man asks a good question. How much worse does it have to get (than genocide and stolen elections) before we start shooting the oppressors?

There’ll be a lot more of talk as social media brainwashes the right. My mom is out of her mind with misplaced anger about election corruption.
      Ask the left. They've been targeting Republicans for awhile now (see Washington Softball game shooting in 2017 for one notable instance).

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
        You guys constantly complain about MM using Breitbart...
        The best part is, they only complain about the source but never show how any of the stories I've posted are actually false.
        Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
        But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
        Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
          Ask the left. They've been targeting Republicans for awhile now (see Washington Softball game shooting in 2017 for one notable instance).
          Don't forget the attempted targeting of ICE with firebombs. And the Antifa guy who murdered a Trump supporter for supporting Trump.

Comment

"So, no, I – no, hold on. I – no – stop, hold on," Kirk told him. "Now, I'm going to denounce that and I'm going to tell you why. Because you're playing into all their plans and they're trying to make you do this. That's OK. Just hear me out," he urged. "They are trying to provoke you and everyone here. They are trying to make you do something that will be violent that will justify a takeover of your freedoms and liberties, the likes of which we have never seen," Kirk fear-mongered.

so, some nut asked about "when can we use the guns?" and Kirk denounced it and the article's libturd author characterized Kirk as "fear-mongering"
            Last edited by Sparko; 10-27-2021, 08:48 AM.

Comment

The irony is that Black Lives Matter and Antifa have already done all of that, and worse.

Comment

"So, no, I – no, hold on. I – no – stop, hold on," Kirk told him. "Now, I'm going to denounce that and I'm going to tell you why. Because you're playing into all their plans and they're trying to make you do this. That's OK. Just hear me out," he urged. "They are trying to provoke you and everyone here. They are trying to make you do something that will be violent that will justify a takeover of your freedoms and liberties, the likes of which we have never seen," Kirk fear-mongered.

so, some nut asked about "when can we use the guns?" and Kirk denounced it and the article's libturd author characterized Kirk as "fear-mongering"
                That is the earmark of a reputable source.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

It’s not about the rag. Forget about the MSM for now.

If a stolen election and genocide isn’t reason enough to take up arms, then the whole idea of guns being an instrument of protection from the government is nonsense. If not now, when? seems to be the man’s point.

A lot of people on the right who are armed to protect themselves from a tyranny they’re told they’re currently living in are scratching their heads because of the mixed messages Kirk and other GOP clowns are sending.

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                    “They” might be a stretch given their notable lack of firearms.

Kirk’s fan didn’t seem to be unhinged but rather wanting an answer about when tyranny warrants the use of firearms.

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

The best part is, they only complain about the source but never show how any of the stories I've posted are actually false.
                      We’re not your mother.
                      “I think God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability.” ― Oscar Wilde
                      “And if there were a God, I think it very unlikely that He would have such an uneasy vanity as to be offended by those who doubt His existence” ― Bertrand Russell
                      “not all there” - you know who you are

Comment

Kirk’s fan didn’t seem to be unhinged but rather wanting an answer about when tyranny warrants the use of firearms.
                        One guy.

Comment

they don't have a lack of firearms- they just want them taken from whoever disagrees with them.

Go check out the Not Effing Around Coaliton, my dude.

Comment

They have no problem acquiring when they need him. Just look at how "assault weapons" were handed out like candy, including to minors, to help "defend" the Seattle autonomous zone (which resulted in two cold-blooded murders). Or the antifa clown who attacked an ICE facility with firebombs and got shot by police when he tried to shoot them with an "assault rifle" built from parts purchased separately so as to avoid it being traced (called a ghost gun and a technique that antifa was promoting to fellow travelers).

I don't think the problem isn't that the left doesn't have them. It's more of that so many haven't a clue how to use them. Look at the morons who hold their pistol sideways because it looks cool but makes accurate shooting difficult at best. Or who punch with the gun every time they shoot. Or smack themselves in the face when they fire a rifle or shotgun because they didn't know to put the stock firmly against the shoulder.

Comment

Originally posted by dirtfloor View Post

We’re not your mother.
                              And I'm glad you're not because I bet your cooking is awful.

Comment