Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

covid shots probably not required

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mikewhitney View Post

I have no qualms with MountainMan's post of information related to the thread. He has not posted something in opposition to what I noted and thus has not argued against my point improperly by posting a link.
    It's not up to you. The rule exists so people don't just dump links and require others to read them just to understand their point. If Mountain Man wants to argue something specific, he should do so himself.
    "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Comment

Thanks. That is good information.

Another critical point in light of the animal studies is that the vaccines (and rna devices) for coronavirus have only had bad results in the pre-2020 attempts to make these. Somehow in 2020 there have been not only 1 covid shot but about 20 covid shots that somehow overcame the problems with earlier studies. How did all the problems get resolved suddenly in 2020 with so many variations?

I think another issue to approach companies requiring covid shots is whether they will contract with you so they will assume all medical expenses for any injury or disability you have that starts within 2 years of getting the shots. It is not right or reasonable for companies to require this shot without obligating themselves to the results of their policy.
      How many of those failed coronavirus vaccines were against a virus with proofreading function? Out of those, how many had basically unlimited funding and manpower invested due to the obviously enormous financial benefit that would go to anybody who produces a working vaccine in a pandemic?
      "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

Yeah, Sparko's memory seems a little fuzzy. What I showed is that the FDA approval notice clearly distinguished between the experimental vaccine and the commercial product called Comorbidity Comirnaty. Also the fact that Comirnaty is currently not available in the United States and won't be for some time since there seems to be a large stock of the experimental version for which Pfizer continues to enjoy the tremendous benefits of legal immunity. While it is claimed that the formulas are identical, that doesn't explain why Pfizer has legal immunity for the one but not the other. That's the part that doesn't add up.
        As I told you then, the language was distinguishing them just for marketing purposes and it is clear that both the labeled and non-labeled doses are approved by the FDA as fully licensed.

Source: https://www.fda.gov/media/150386/download

On October 20, 2021, having concluded that revising this EUA is appropriate to protect the
        public health or safety under Section 564(g)(2) of the Act, FDA is reissuing the September 22,
        2021 letter of authorization in its entirety with revisions incorporated to clarify eligibility for the
        booster dose of COMIRNATY (COVID-19 Vaccine, mRNA) or Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19
        Vaccine and to authorize for emergency use the administration of a single booster dose of Pfizer-
        BioNTech COVID‑19 Vaccine or COMIRNATY (COVID-19 Vaccine, mRNA) as a
        heterologous booster dose following completion of primary vaccination with another authorized
        COVID-19 vaccine. The eligible population(s) and dosing interval for the heterologous booster
        dose are the same as those authorized for a booster dose of the vaccine used for primary
        vaccination.

COMIRNATY (COVID-19 Vaccine, mRNA) is the same formulation as the Pfizer-BioNTech
        COVID-19 Vaccine and can be used interchangeably with the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19
        Vaccine to provide doses for COVID-19 primary vaccination or a booster dose

© Copyright Original Source

Last edited by Sparko; 10-27-2021, 01:04 PM.

Comment

The other issue arises. I have seen agreements that people have to sign before getting the shots. The basic content is that the extermination centers or offices are saying that they are giving these injections against their medical advice and that you will not hold them responsible for their actions.
          I haven't had to sign any agreements before getting vaccinated.

And I'm still trying to understand an aussie document that determines how a poison (SAR-COV-2 injection) is to be managed.
          Authorisation to supply or administer a poison [SARS-COV-2(COVID-19) Vaccine] – Australian Defence Force (No 7) 2021
          https://www.wa.gov.au/government/pub...orce-no-7-2021
          This might help.

Comment

Originally posted by Stoic View Post
            I haven't had to sign any agreements before getting vaccinated.

This might help.
            That information may help to get closer to the aussie legal meaning which apparently is found in the Medicines and Poisons Act of 2014.

Thanks for the quick check that may get a clarification of the initial document. Legal terms can differ from common terms. And, of course, the use of English words can vary across countries.

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
              You've seen these documents with your own eyes, or is this something you've read about online? Because it's the first I've heard of this. Do have any pictures or a link to more information?
              I have seen the form on a state link before. If I find it, I will share it.

Here's an interesting document though:

An Assessment of State Laws Providing GubernatorialAuthority to Remove Legal Barriers to EmergencyResponse https://www.nga.org/wp-content/uploa...y-Response.pdf

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post

As I told you then, the language was distinguishing them just for marketing purposes and it is clear that both the labeled and non-labeled doses are approved by the FDA as fully licensed.
                Yes, I alluded to that when I wrote, "While it is claimed that the formulas are identical, that doesn't explain why Pfizer has legal immunity for the one but not the other. That's the part that doesn't add up."
                Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Executor View Post

It's not up to you. The rule exists so people don't just dump links and require others to read them just to understand their point. If Mountain Man wants to argue something specific, he should do so himself.
                  Which might have been relevant had he been arguing a specific point. I took it as a useful collection of links to view later for informational purposes.
                  Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Federalist.

Nationalist Christian.

"Everybody is somebody's heretic."

Social Justice is usually the opposite of actual justice.

Proud member of the this space left blank community.

Would-be Grand Vizier of the Padishah Maxi-Super-Ultra-Hyper-Mega-MAGA King Trumpius Rex.

Justice for Ashli Babbitt!

Justice for Matthew Perna!

Arrest Ray Epps and his Fed bosses!

Comment

MM did not break the weblink rule. If he just posted the links with nothing else, then he would be arguing by weblink. He posted a summary of each link then the link. Plus it was more FYI than an argument.

Comment

How many of those failed coronavirus vaccines were against a virus with proofreading function? Out of those, how many had basically unlimited funding and manpower invested due to the obviously enormous financial benefit that would go to anybody who produces a working vaccine in a pandemic?
                      all of them -- with the exception of the first question -- which I do not understand.

Also, only the first created successful vaccine should have been approved in the US since, after the first, the emergency authorization law has allowed all it could allow. However, we actually see that none are acting as vaccines but are already failing even within 6 months.

Comment

all of them
                        Nope.

[-- with the exception of the first question -- which I do not understand.
                        Of course you don't. Most coronaviruses mutate very quickly. Except covid 19 because it comes packed with a rna repair mechanism. IE: it fixes most mutations. So it's easier to make a vaccine that doesn't expire before it's even tested. Then again, with the success of mRNA based vaccines (which can be designed and manufactured in almost no time), this could change for less stable coronaviruses as well.

Also, only the first created successful vaccine should have been approved in the US since, after the first, the emergency authorization law has allowed all it could allow.
                        Not true.

However, we actually see that none are acting as vaccines but are already failing even within 6 months.
                        Learn basic immunology, you have no idea what you're talking about.
                        Last edited by Darth Executor; 10-28-2021, 05:33 PM.

Comment

Nope.

Of course you don't. Most coronaviruses mutate very quickly. Except covid 19 because it comes packed with a rna repair mechanism. IE: it fixes most mutations. So it's easier to make a vaccine that doesn't expire before it's even tested. Then again, with the success of mRNA based vaccines (which can be designed and manufactured in almost no time), this could change for less stable coronaviruses as well.

Not true.

Learn basic immunology, you have no idea what you're talking about.
                          Thanks. You have contributed no knowledge sources, only a few disagreements with what I have said.

I presume you are saying that no boosters have been needed and no new mrna have been put into the newer shots. I presume also that the deaths and injuries by the covid shots have no significance to your opinion about the shots.

Again (since it has been noted before), no technology has proven itself to be a successful coronavirus vaccine. All the attempts with animals studies have led to the deaths of the animals (except there are cases where animals are killed early so they can be examined as the coronavirus is increased due to the coronavirus shots). What tests of the mrna have proven successful for animals and humans before the current shots? What technology fixed this?

Comment

Sorry Darth for my response. You do not have the reputation either good or bad on these things ... at least not in the discussions so far (that I have seen) on the covid-19 fiasco.

I am weary of people neglecting much of the data (such as the injuries and deaths listed in VAERS, even if this is just raw data). If you have resources to share that are useful to your points, that would be appreciated.

Comment