Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Trump calls for Republican boycott of upcoming elections

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump calls for Republican boycott of upcoming elections

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/...ing-elections/

Could this be a sign that he doesn't plan on running in 2024?
    "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

My takeaway is that either Trump is an idiot or he's working for the Democrats.

Comment

Originally posted by KingsGambit View Post
      There's been a lot of reporting that he's become obsessed with trying to overturn his loss, with high profile advisors repeatedly having to talk him down. Maybe he's cracking under the strain, cause this is just crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by Juvenal View Post

There's been a lot of reporting that he's become obsessed with trying to overturn his loss, with high profile advisors repeatedly having to talk him down. Maybe he's cracking under the strain, cause this is just crazy.
        I saw they were looking at the results of the presidential election... in Idaho.
        "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/...ing-elections/

It is a very selfish proposition. He assumes he won the 2020 election, so unless he gets his way and has the election delegitimized in some fashion, he wants to disrupt his party and their agenda. Not very impressive.

Comment

OK, somebody needs to check for poisonous gas or something coming from the Resolute Desk in the Oval Office....

Biden is nuttier than a fruitcake, and so is Trump. Or maybe it's the water in DC.
            The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

I saw they were looking at the results of the presidential election... in Idaho.
              oxfordmicdrop.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by seanD View Post
                My takeaway is that either Trump is an idiot or he's working for the Democrats.
                Careful, or you'll be accused of having TDS.

Comment

For some reason, my browser is stalling at the site, so I can't read the article.

So I don't have an opinion.
                  Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Federalist.

Nationalist Christian.

"Everybody is somebody's heretic."

Social Justice is usually the opposite of actual justice.

Proud member of the this space left blank community.

Would-be Grand Vizier of the Padishah Maxi-Super-Ultra-Hyper-Mega-MAGA King Trumpius Rex.

Justice for Ashli Babbitt!

Justice for Matthew Perna!

Arrest Ray Epps and his Fed bosses!

Comment

I've checked three other sources -- two thoroughly TDS-ified ones at Yahoo News, one at CBS-17 in North Carolina (just because those were the top Google hits). None of them support the claim. (The two TDS ones at Yahoo have *headlines* that do, but supply no content that supports that Bad Orange Man is urging or "calling for" Republicans to abstain.)

So I'm calling the claim Fake News.

Let's go Brandon!
                    Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Federalist.

Nationalist Christian.

"Everybody is somebody's heretic."

Social Justice is usually the opposite of actual justice.

Proud member of the this space left blank community.

Would-be Grand Vizier of the Padishah Maxi-Super-Ultra-Hyper-Mega-MAGA King Trumpius Rex.

Justice for Ashli Babbitt!

Justice for Matthew Perna!

Arrest Ray Epps and his Fed bosses!

Comment

Originally posted by NorrinRadd View Post
                      I've checked three other sources -- two thoroughly TDS-ified ones at Yahoo News, one at CBS-17 in North Carolina (just because those were the top Google hits). None of them support the claim. (The two TDS ones at Yahoo have *headlines* that do, but supply no content that supports that Bad Orange Man is urging or "calling for" Republicans to abstain.)

Let's go Brandon!
                      That would be pretty dastardly if they actually made up something he said and put in direct quotes. That would be a new low.

Comment

Let's go Brandon!
                        This being the third time I've seen this weird saying, I looked it up.

It's a way of saying how much ya hate Joe Biden without getting dinged for an f-bomb.

This time in the middle of calling out TDS.

Comment

Originally posted by Juvenal View Post

This being the third time I've seen this weird saying, I looked it up.

It's a way of saying how much ya hate Joe Biden without getting dinged for an f-bomb.

This time in the middle of calling out TDS.
                          It is also symbolic of a lying press which disseminates fake news.

But let's face it, this has been old Joe's singular achievement so far. He has united the country as promised. You can go to virtually any big event now and folks will spontaneously break into chants of either the original "Foxtrot Juliett Bravo" or the "Let's go Brandon" version. Even Trump couldn't muster this sort of unified animosity.

Btw, rumor has it that at BYU the crowd was chanting "Let's fudge Biden."

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Let's go Brandon!
                            His exact quote is "If we don’t solve the Presidential Election Fraud of 2020 (which we have thoroughly and conclusively documented), Republicans will not be voting in ‘22 or ‘24. It is the single most important thing for Republicans to do." Sorry, but he really said it. And at this point, it seems clear that evidence of fraud is not going to be documented to his satisfaction (even the Cyber Ninjas audit did not find what he was looking for).
                            Last edited by KingsGambit; 10-14-2021, 06:00 AM.

Comment

Sorry, but he really said it.
                              Agreed. The statement was made on Trump's official website, link below.

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/news/news-vh9rfuemhp0
                              "My favorite color in the alphabet is three." - Donald J. Trump
                              "The 'J' in my middle name stands for 'Jenius'" - Donald J. Trump

Comment