Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Biden, paving the way for Trump...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biden, paving the way for Trump...

...in 2024? From COVID mandates, to the border, to Afghanistan, to inflation, to out of control spending - to the "f" Joe Biden movement, to 60,000 person Trump rallies to the defund police movement, to the cramming down CTR on local school districts and the military I believe the Dems are ensuring a Trump win...
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

I hear this "Brandon" fellow is quiet popular. Everyone chanting his name everywhere.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
      I hear this "Brandon" fellow is quiet popular. Everyone chanting his name everywhere.
      Yes even protesting nurses in NYC!
      Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

For those who might not get this meme...

The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

The plebs can be hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

For those who might not get this meme...

Something has gone wrong…

It seems you clicked on a bad link and stumbled upon our 404 page

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

You can add rising gas and energy prices to the mix.
              "For I desire mercy, not sacrifice, and acknowledgment of God rather than burnt offerings." Hosea 6:6

"Theology can be an intellectual entertainment." Metropolitan Anthony Bloom

Comment

Originally posted by Thoughtful Monk View Post
                It's creating a perfect storm where apparently some Democratic consultants and advisors are now talking about how to minimize the inevitable loses next year

Comment

Originally posted by Thoughtful Monk View Post
                  I no longer have any confidence in our national elections. But I imagine the covid cult cabal wasn't anticipating this much resistance nationwide, so the future indeed looks interesting and unpredictable.

Comment

Something has gone wrong…

It seems you clicked on a bad link and stumbled upon our 404 page
                    I musta miscopycated it.

How 'Let's Go Brandon!' became a national social media sensation

The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

I was amused by one of the comments on that page. Roughly:

Biden has kept exactly one of his campaign promises.
                      He has united voters of all parties.
                      Against him.

Comment

The thing is... the reporter could have ignored the chanting which is what is usually done when a crowd is chanting in the background or she can choose to draw attention to it like she did. And after she drew attention to it she deliberately misrepresented what was being said thereby becoming the symbol for Fake News and why hardly anyone trusts the press.

Comment

Originally posted by {Tim} View Post

I was amused by one of the comments on that page. Roughly:

Biden has kept exactly one of his campaign promises.
                          He has united voters of all parties.
                          Against him.
                          Unlike Trump, he doesn't have a core of loyal supporters. Nobody is standing up and supporting the demented duffer.

Comment

Comment

The thing is... the reporter could have ignored the chanting which is what is usually done when a crowd is chanting in the background or she can choose to draw attention to it like she did. And after she drew attention to it she deliberately misrepresented what was being said thereby becoming the symbol for Fake News and why hardly anyone trusts the press.
                              e743c665-ee41-4ff8-81de-6314c5531a10.jpg
                              And yet they wonder why nobody trusts them and calls them Fake News

Comment