Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Plot Thickens: Whistleblower Reveals Pfizer Hid Aborted Fetus Cell Testing In Vaccine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oxmixmudd View Post

Costs for individual journal articles are often ridiculously high. And subscriptions priced for institutions, not individuals. So it is not unreasonable that to fully research the available literature outside being a member of a library or school that has that access you could incur quite the bill. I count myself fortunate my work affords me that sort of access. But for someone without that access that is not of fairly high income, I would not expect it something affordable. Of course, if you are facing a cancer diagnosis one might be willing to front several hundred dollars or more to get at that information.
    Duh....

Comment

Your comments do flag the reality that many that had no valid reason to refuse the vaccine will try to use this as some moral justification for endangering themselves and others.
      I know I'm wasting my keystrokes, but please STOP BEING SUCH A BLITHERING ASS-HAT.

It is purely your own evil and deranged thinking that leads you to imply he is being dishonest. As I said, he, like many of us, has various reasons for opposing the jab. That happens to be the one he thinks most likely to get an exemption, but that does not mean he has latched onto it dishonestly. Now, it so happens that based on this and this, I think he's probably misguided and should be prepared to honestly affirm that he also refuses Tylenol, aspirin, Tums, Pepto-Bismol, and several other common products if he's going to be consistent.

Given the RCC and others have made clear statements regarding the morality of taking the vaccine, i tend to think most such attempts will fail as they just don't have a real leg to stand on.. Though there will be no end of accusations and complaints.

And there may well also be many families losing homes and perhaps even missing meals because hysteria over this will motivate them to quit their jobs rather than get the vaccine. Not to mention those who will also die as a result.

there seems no end to the destruction ignorance combined with the false or misleading information and narratives so easily available on the internet will cause.
      The RCC is irrelevant, as are most "Christian" moral arguments. Many of us do not believe "life" is any more important than "liberty." On that basis, even in the unlikely event that Church of Covid orthodoxy is completely correct about CFR, safety of vaccines, effectiveness of vaccines, etc., it doesn't matter. Even if the Chicom Bug had a CFR of 50%, it would not justify "mandates." (And yes, I believe Jacobson was unconstitutional and SCOTUS screwed the pooch.) The fact that the powerful are imposing their will on the relatively powerless is in and of itself sufficient reason to refuse and resist. It doesn't even matter if there is no chance we can prevail. The battles most worth fighting are the ones with no apparent chance of victory.
      Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Federalist.

Nationalist Christian.

"Everybody is somebody's heretic."

Social Justice is usually the opposite of actual justice.

Proud member of the this space left blank community.

Would-be Grand Vizier of the Padishah Maxi-Super-Ultra-Hyper-Mega-MAGA King Trumpius Rex.

Justice for Ashli Babbitt!

Justice for Matthew Perna!

Arrest Ray Epps and his Fed bosses!

Comment

Originally posted by NorrinRadd View Post

I know I'm wasting my keystrokes, but please STOP BEING SUCH A BLITHERING ASS-HAT.

It is purely your own evil and deranged thinking that leads you to imply he is being dishonest. As I said, he, like many of us, has various reasons for opposing the jab. That happens to be the one he thinks most likely to get an exemption, but that does not mean he has latched onto it dishonestly. Now, it so happens that based on this and this, I think he's probably misguided and should be prepared to honestly affirm that he also refuses Tylenol, aspirin, Tums, Pepto-Bismol, and several other common products if he's going to be consistent.

The RCC is irrelevant, as are most "Christian" moral arguments. Many of us do not believe "life" is any more important than "liberty." On that basis, even in the unlikely event that Church of Covid orthodoxy is completely correct about CFR, safety of vaccines, effectiveness of vaccines, etc., it doesn't matter. Even if the Chicom Bug had a CFR of 50%, it would not justify "mandates." (And yes, I believe Jacobson was unconstitutional and SCOTUS screwed the pooch.) The fact that the powerful are imposing their will on the relatively powerless is in and of itself sufficient reason to refuse and resist. It doesn't even matter if there is no chance we can prevail. The battles most worth fighting are the ones with no apparent chance of victory.
        A nice speech, but you fail to recognize the the inconsistency it reveals. You (and I) already believe the government has the right to take away a person's liberty to preserve human life. You and many of those fighting vaccine mandates believe it so strongly you are willing to do almost anything to put laws that do just that in place

And make no mistake - vaccine mandates are about saving human lives, potentially millions of them.
        My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. James 2:1

If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not  bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless James 1:26

This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; James 1:19

Comment

Originally posted by Gondwanaland View Post
          A whistleblower from a Pfizer branch in Kansas has come forward with a number of emails from corporate and high ranked executives wherein they tried to hide/mask the use of aborted fetal cell lines in their MRNA vaccines/testing, from the public.
          The fact that a fetal cell line was used for testing the vaccines has not been a secret. It has been public for at least a year now.

That Pfizer executives did not want to share this information widely is hardly surprising.

Comment

Originally posted by Stoic View Post

The fact that a fetal cell line was used for testing the vaccines has not been a secret. It has been public for at least a year now.

That Pfizer executives did not want to share this information widely is hardly surprising.
            Especially noteing that the Facebook memes that are popular at this time are making false claims that fetal cells are in the vaccines or are part of their production, which they AFAIK they aren't.

It is interesting that so many claiming to be about 'morality' are so willing to lie and mislead others. Though it may well be more abject ignorance and negligence over an actual purposed lie.
            My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. James 2:1

If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not  bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless James 1:26

This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; James 1:19

Comment

Especially noteing that the Facebook memes that are popular at this time are making false claims that fetal cells are in the vaccines or are part of their production, which they AFAIK they aren't.
              It's pretty clear that the Pfizer executives were mainly (and rightly) worried about certain factions twisting the truth on social media.

It is interesting that so many claiming to be about 'morality' are so willing to lie and mislead others. Though it may well be more abject ignorance and negligence over an actual purposed lie.
              As with so many issues, you have to distinguish between those without a moral compass who generate the misinformation, and those who ignorantly pass it along.

Comment