Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

FBI raids NYPD union office; boss's house

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whag
    replied
    Originally posted by seanD View Post

You're wrong. I don't follow Q. But you're a classic example of not just a covid cultist, but a guy with Trump derangement. A "Trump cultist" is a guy who brings up his name in a thread that has nothing to do with the OP and that no one else even mentioned.
    You introduced invective by calling me a cultist, so of course I’d label you the inverse. You have just as much evidence that I’m a cult member as I have of your Trump and Q worship.

Leave a comment:

• seanD
    replied
    Originally posted by whag View Post

Trump and Q Anon cultists like yourself tend to oppose mandates because of paranoid suspicion the vaccine is poison. Witness the boos Trump and Graham received for merely suggesting to get vaccinated. This goes deeper than merely being afraid of mandates as a form of social control, which Jim Bakker has been warning them about.

Unfortunately, our parents and grandparents have been deeply affected by disinformation peddled in conservative media as well as social media, hence their total confusion about whether to worship Trump or be suspicious of the “Trump” vaccine. It’s a textbook case of cognitive dissonance.
    You're wrong. I don't follow Q. But you're a classic example of not just a covid cultist, but a guy with Trump derangement. A "Trump cultist" is a guy who brings up his name in a thread that has nothing to do with the OP and that no one else even mentioned.

Leave a comment:

• whag
    replied

Being anti-vax mandate is not the same as being anti-vax. I know covid cultists like you don't like that distinction and want to label it that way, but that's simply not the true.
    Trump and Q Anon cultists like yourself tend to oppose mandates because of paranoid suspicion the vaccine is poison. Witness the boos Trump and Graham received for merely suggesting to get vaccinated. This goes deeper than merely being afraid of mandates as a form of social control, which Jim Bakker has been warning them about.

Unfortunately, our parents and grandparents have been deeply affected by disinformation peddled in conservative media as well as social media, hence their total confusion about whether to worship Trump or be suspicious of the “Trump” vaccine. It’s a textbook case of cognitive dissonance.

Leave a comment:

• seanD
    replied
    Originally posted by whag View Post

He became antivax to be popular with Trump and Q cultish demographic, both of which have 90% ven diagram overlap.

He’s not being investigated for having antivax beliefs and criticizing DeBlasio.
    Being anti-vax mandate is not the same as being anti-vax. I know covid cultists like you don't like that distinction and want to label it that way, but that's simply not the true.

Leave a comment:

• whag
    replied
    One thing is clear about Mullins: he not only was not part of the covid cult,
    He became antivax to be popular with Trump and Q cultish demographic, both of which have 90% ven diagram overlap.

but he was against jab mandates and also notorious for criticizing De Blasio.
    He’s not being investigated for having antivax beliefs and criticizing DeBlasio.

Leave a comment:

• rogue06
    replied
    His immediate resignation after the raids is curious.

Leave a comment:

• seanD
    replied
    One thing is clear about Mullins: he not only was not part of the covid cult, but he was against jab mandates and also notorious for criticizing De Blasio.

Leave a comment:

• KingsGambit
    started a topic FBI raids NYPD union office; boss's house

FBI raids NYPD union office; boss's house

https://www.npr.org/2021/10/05/10435...ion-ed-mullins

Not sure what this is all about or what the politics involved are but this could be interesting to keep an eye on.