Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

KKK Terrorizing Black Neighborhood....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KKK Terrorizing Black Neighborhood....

Oops - never mind...

Black woman accused of pretending to be white KKK member to terrorize neighbors

Criminal charges were filed against Terresha Lucas, a 30-year-old Black woman

In an unexpected turn of events, this week authorities in Georgia revealed they believe a Black woman is behind the “racially charged” notes that have been terrorizing her neighborhood.

Since last December, a Douglasville, Georgia neighborhood has been gripped in fear due to racially charged messages that have anonymously been left in the mailboxes of residents of color, reports Fox News. But now officials say police said they have made an arrest and the alleged culprit is not who anyone would have expected.

Wednesday, the Douglasville Police Department confirmed that they had filed criminal charges against Terresha Lucas. Lucas is a 30-year-old Black woman who they believe threatened people in her community while posing as a Ku Klux Klan member.

https://www.yahoo.com/now/black-woma...213411234.html
    Jussie Smollett Award coming soon!
    Last edited by seer; 10-04-2021, 11:44 AM.
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Originally posted by seer View Post
    Oops - never mind...

Yuuuup. I just one of many recent hoaxes. They seem to be more common than actual incidents of racism/"hate crimes"

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
      Oops - never mind...

That's the second hoax in a couple of weeks exposed around Atlanta. Posted something about both of them but don't remember exactly where.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
        That's the second hoax in a couple of weeks exposed around Atlanta. Posted something about both of them but don't remember exactly where.
        I also remember you posting them but don't remember exactly where.
        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
          It's lost somewhere in the swamp of the H_A Two Parent Household thread I believe

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
            I also remember you posting them but don't remember exactly where.
            Great minds forget alike

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment