Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Texas Governor Vows to Hire Any Border Patrol Agent Fired by Biden Administration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Texas Governor Vows to Hire Any Border Patrol Agent Fired by Biden Administration

This is what you call "having their backs".

Texas Governor Vows to Hire Any Border Patrol Agent Fired by Biden Administration

The Horse's Butt in the White House who claimed that he would "make them pay", referring to the Border agents who whipped NOBODY and "ran over" NOBODY has, according to Border Agents, "started a war".

horse-patrol-at-border-1200x835.jpg

Governor Abbott said he'd hire any Border Patrol Agent Biden fired.

Texas Gov. Greg Abbott said he would hire any Border Patrol agent fired by the Biden administration after several top White House officials said the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) would investigate images of agents on horseback blocking Haitian illegal immigrants from entering the United States.

DHS Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas said his agency would probe claims that the agents whipped Haitian aliens with the horse’s reins, despite Border Patrol union officials and the Getty photographer who captured the images saying they didn’t whip anyone.

Those agents, Abbott said, “wouldn’t have been in that situation had the Biden administration enforced the immigration laws.”

If President Joe Biden “takes any action against them whatsoever—I have worked side by side with those Border Patrol agents—I want them to know something,” Abbott said. “If they are [at] risk of losing their job by a president who is abandoning his duty to secure the border, you have a job in the state of Texas. I will hire you to help Texas secure our border.”

During a news conference on Sept. 24, Mayorkas dedicated a significant amount of time answering questions about the images of agents on horseback, while White House press secretary Jen Psaki previously said that horseback patrols would be suspended. The agents were responded to a surge of illegal immigrants from Haiti who had amassed in Del Rio, Texas, and camped underneath a bridge before DHS moved them elsewhere.

Attached Files
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

We have a retired Border Patrol Agent in our Church who told me this morning (Sunday) he was going down to Del Rio in the morning to meet up with a whole bunch of other Border Patrol guys, along with a bunch of federal agents. They're kinda hacked about all this.
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Biden admin making it harder and harder for them to serve their covid masters in the future with more mandates. You don't want to make more enemies state level than you have to. And you definitely don't want enemies on the federal level.
      Last edited by seanD; 09-26-2021, 08:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by seanD View Post
        Biden admin making it harder and harder for them to serve their covid masters in the future with more mandates. You don't want to make more enemies state level than you have to. And you definitely don't want enemies on the federal level.
        This will be interesting if what's his name -- Beto "I WILL TAKE YOUR AR-15 AWAY" O’Rourke -- runs for Texas Governor. That will be one of the hot issues.

Comment

When old Joe says he's going to make them pay, does he mean he wants 10% of what they earn? Maybe pay his monthly AT&T bills

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
            When old Joe says he's going to make them pay, does he mean he wants 10% of what they earn? Maybe pay his monthly AT&T bills
            Or for his next trip to the ice cream parlor.

biden ice cream.jpg
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

Or for his next trip to the ice cream parlor.

biden ice cream.jpg
              b7e27c52850ca64777818c131368d26f32895bdfe6db29a7c9eeb3b9f869965a_1.jpg

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Lest anybody doubt that's real....

https://www.alz.org/media/cacentral/...-Ice-cream.pdf

If you are caring for a loved one with dementia, find out what flavor is their absolute favorite and NEVER RUN OUT OF ICE CREAM! If you have dietary concerns, use brands that observe your dietary needs. There are plenty of diabetic friendly brands available. Ice cream can also be found in low fat, low cal, sugar free and lactose free varieties. Whatever kind or flavor you use, always have plenty of it handy always. Ice cream is an essential part of your dementia care tool-kit, like a Swiss army knife that’s invaluable for many occasions.

Comment

Border Patrol Outraged by Biden’s Scapegoating: ‘He Just Started a War’

President Biden earned the ire of Border Patrol agents on Friday after endorsing the false claim that they were recorded “whipping” migrants who were attempting to cross the Rio Grande into Del Rio, Texas, earlier this week.

At a press briefing Friday, Biden said the agents would “pay” for allegedly lashing the Haitian migrants — a narrative popularized by journalists on social media even though the video evidence shows no such thing.

Border Patrol morale is suffering due to the administration’s scapegoating.

“Would you go to work and do your best knowing that if you do your boss is going to ‘make you pay’?” one agent told Fox News. “I’m dumbfounded and don’t know what to say. Is the president threatening to throw us in prison?”

“I see the administration wants to fry our agents, he just started a war with Border Patrol,” said another agent.

Brandon Judd, leader of the National Border Patrol Council, noted to Fox News that the investigation has already been skewed against the agents now that Biden has prematurely pronounced them guilty.

“Now that the President of the United States has already said they did wrong, how is an investigator supposed to do a true and honest investigation?” he said. “Because if that investigator finds they did nothing wrong — and they didn’t do anything wrong — but if that investigator finds they didn’t do anything wrong, how is that investigator’s job going to go?”

A former mounted Border Patrol supervisor explained to National Review that the agents who can be seen in the video were actually twirling their reins to keep control of their horses, not lashing the migrants with them.

“It’s a training tool, and it’s a training aid if a horse does not want to cooperate with its rider,” explained George Syer, a retired horse patrol coordinator in the Rio Grande Valley and Border Patrol supervisor.

And then the horse's butt who is DHS head...

Even Department of Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas initially squashed the claim, although he backtracked when Biden condemned the agents in front of reporters, subsequently appearing on CNN to say that “one cannot weaponize a horse” against migrants.

I'd love to introduce him to cattle prods.

Comment

Border Patrol Outraged by Biden’s Scapegoating: ‘He Just Started a War’

President Biden earned the ire of Border Patrol agents on Friday after endorsing the false claim that they were recorded “whipping” migrants who were attempting to cross the Rio Grande into Del Rio, Texas, earlier this week.

At a press briefing Friday, Biden said the agents would “pay” for allegedly lashing the Haitian migrants — a narrative popularized by journalists on social media even though the video evidence shows no such thing.

Border Patrol morale is suffering due to the administration’s scapegoating.

“Would you go to work and do your best knowing that if you do your boss is going to ‘make you pay’?” one agent told Fox News. “I’m dumbfounded and don’t know what to say. Is the president threatening to throw us in prison?”

“I see the administration wants to fry our agents, he just started a war with Border Patrol,” said another agent.

Brandon Judd, leader of the National Border Patrol Council, noted to Fox News that the investigation has already been skewed against the agents now that Biden has prematurely pronounced them guilty.

“Now that the President of the United States has already said they did wrong, how is an investigator supposed to do a true and honest investigation?” he said. “Because if that investigator finds they did nothing wrong — and they didn’t do anything wrong — but if that investigator finds they didn’t do anything wrong, how is that investigator’s job going to go?”

A former mounted Border Patrol supervisor explained to National Review that the agents who can be seen in the video were actually twirling their reins to keep control of their horses, not lashing the migrants with them.

“It’s a training tool, and it’s a training aid if a horse does not want to cooperate with its rider,” explained George Syer, a retired horse patrol coordinator in the Rio Grande Valley and Border Patrol supervisor.

And then the horse's butt who is DHS head...

Even Department of Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas initially squashed the claim, although he backtracked when Biden condemned the agents in front of reporters, subsequently appearing on CNN to say that “one cannot weaponize a horse” against migrants.

I'd love to introduce him to cattle prods.
                    Sounds like Mayorkas quickly realized that his boss was lying through his teeth and needed to jump onboard. Someone with integrity would have resigned.

And that brings up a question. When was the last time someone resigned from a Democrat controlled White House in protest? I don't think it happened during Obama and I don't recall it happening when Clinton was president either. Carter maybe?

Comment

Sounds like Mayorkas quickly realized that his boss was lying through his teeth and needed to jump onboard. Someone with integrity would have resigned.
                      Somebody with guts would have said "we obviously have a difference of opinion".

And that brings up a question. When was the last time someone resigned from a Democrat controlled White House in protest? I don't think it happened during Obama and I don't recall it happening when Clinton was president either. Carter maybe?
                      One that I know of - A senior U.S. diplomat to Haiti resigns, citing the Biden administration’s ‘inhumane’ deportation policy.

Along with some Military line officers.

Comment

Somebody with guts would have said "we obviously have a difference of opinion".

One that I know of - A senior U.S. diplomat to Haiti resigns, citing the Biden administration’s ‘inhumane’ deportation policy.

Along with some Military line officers.
                        I'm not talking about a diplomat stuck in somewhere like Haiti seeking a way to get out without straight up quitting. That's why I said "resigned from a Democrat controlled White House in protest."

Comment

I'm not talking about a diplomat stuck in somewhere like Haiti seeking a way to get out without straight up quitting. That's why I said "resigned from a Democrat controlled White House in protest."
                          I tried.

Comment

I love this bit from the NBC about events on the border:

photos showing Border Patrol agents on horseback chasing migrants generated widespread pushback and led to an internal investigation. President Joe Biden addressed the situation Tuesday, telling reporters that "we'll get it under control." White House press secretary Jen Psaki confirmed Thursday that the agents in the Del Rio area would no longer be using horses.

and the snippet at the end of their article

"Our policy approach to Haiti remains deeply flawed, and my recommendations have been ignored and dismissed, when not edited to project a narrative different from my own," said Foote.
                            1Cor 15:34 Come to your senses as you ought and stop sinning; for I say to your shame, there are some who know not God.
                            ⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛
                            Scripture before Tradition:
                            but that won't prevent others from
                            taking it upon themselves to deprive you
                            of the right to call yourself Christian.

⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛

Comment

15623702_web1_web_rmz-sept23.jpg

Comment