Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Texas Governor Vows to Hire Any Border Patrol Agent Fired by Biden Administration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Biden secretly flying underage migrants into NY in dead of night

(emphasis mine)
    Planeloads of underage migrants are being flown secretly into suburban New York in an effort by President Biden’s administration to quietly resettle them across the region, The Post has learned.

The charter flights originate in Texas, where the ongoing border crisis has overwhelmed local immigration officials, and have been underway since at least August, according to sources familiar with the matter.

Last week, The Post saw two planes land at the Westchester County Airport, where most of the passengers who got off appeared to be children and teens, with a small portion appearing to be men in their 20s.

Westchester County cops stood by as the passengers — whose flights arrived at 10:49 p.m. Wednesday and 9:52 p.m. Friday — got off and piled into buses.

Some of them were later seen meeting up with relatives or sponsors in New Jersey, or being dropped off at a residential facility on Long Island.

A Post analysis of online flight-tracking data suggests that around 2,000 of the underage migrants have arrived at the airport outside White Plains on 21 flights since Aug. 8.

Records show some of the planes touched down between midnight and 6:30 a.m. — when a voluntary curfew is in effect — with two arriving from Houston at 2:13 a.m. and 4:29 a.m. on Aug. 20.

The clandestine nature of the operation raises questions about how the White House is dealing with a recent surge in unaccompanied minors.

The most recent figures from US Customs and Border Protection show that just during July and August, 37,805 unaccompanied minors were caught entering the US from Mexico — sometimes after being abandoned by professional smugglers known as “coyotes.”

Video shows some children dropped over the border wall or abandoned in remote areas.
    So since they're essentially covertly engaging in human trafficking of children, what's to stop me from assuming this is not being done for nefarious reasons that most human traffickers illegally traffic children? Morality of our government?

Comment

Originally posted by seanD View Post

(emphasis mine)

So since they're essentially covertly engaging in human trafficking of children, what's to stop me from assuming this is not being done for nefarious reasons that most human traffickers illegally traffic children? Morality of our government?
      And when Peter Doocey asked Peppermint Patty about these flights "in the dead of night", she shot back that she wouldn't characterize it that way - and he mentioned the "wee hours" times of 3 flights.

She's such a [ fill in the blank ]

Well, I'm not sure that it's in the middle of the night," Psaki responded, before being cut off by Doocy who read the flight times aloud.

"2:30 a.m., 4:29 a.m.," Doocy said before Psaki interrupted him saying, "Here we are talking about early flights, earlier than you might like to take a flight."

Last edited by Cow Poke; 10-19-2021, 08:05 PM.
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by seanD View Post

(emphasis mine)

Yeah I saw this today and instantly thought of the Obama admin where they were basically tossing unaccompanied minors to whoever would take them and lost track of quite a few of them that were placed with literal human traffickers. Looks like Biden is continuing his buddy's tradition.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
          This is what you call "having their backs".

Texas Governor Vows to Hire Any Border Patrol Agent Fired by Biden Administration

The Horse's Butt in the White House who claimed that he would "make them pay", referring to the Border agents who whipped NOBODY and "ran over" NOBODY has, according to Border Agents, "started a war".

horse-patrol-at-border-1200x835.jpg

Governor Abbott said he'd hire any Border Patrol Agent Biden fired.

Texas Gov. Greg Abbott said he would hire any Border Patrol agent fired by the Biden administration after several top White House officials said the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) would investigate images of agents on horseback blocking Haitian illegal immigrants from entering the United States.

DHS Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas said his agency would probe claims that the agents whipped Haitian aliens with the horse’s reins, despite Border Patrol union officials and the Getty photographer who captured the images saying they didn’t whip anyone.

Those agents, Abbott said, “wouldn’t have been in that situation had the Biden administration enforced the immigration laws.”

If President Joe Biden “takes any action against them whatsoever—I have worked side by side with those Border Patrol agents—I want them to know something,” Abbott said. “If they are [at] risk of losing their job by a president who is abandoning his duty to secure the border, you have a job in the state of Texas. I will hire you to help Texas secure our border.”

During a news conference on Sept. 24, Mayorkas dedicated a significant amount of time answering questions about the images of agents on horseback, while White House press secretary Jen Psaki previously said that horseback patrols would be suspended. The agents were responded to a surge of illegal immigrants from Haiti who had amassed in Del Rio, Texas, and camped underneath a bridge before DHS moved them elsewhere.
          After spending several days beating a dead horse with their fake news claim that Border Patrol agents were "whipping" Haitian migrants (and ABC celebrating the agents being assigned to desk duty), the networks typically ignored the news that the agents involved were all cleared of any alleged wrongdoing.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
            After spending several days beating a dead horse with their fake news claim that Border Patrol agents were "whipping" Haitian migrants (and ABC celebrating the agents being assigned to desk duty), the networks typically ignored the news that the agents involved were all cleared of any alleged wrongdoing.
            It's funny, off the top of my head, I honestly can't think of a high profile political narrative in the last 5 years the left MSM created or pushed that turned out to be true. Not one.

Comment