Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Arizona Audit-y

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arizona Audit-y

So, the Arizona vote audit "revealed" that Senile Joe won without the need to "steal."

What are the Q-berts and Reinstators saying about this?

Fox News has barely mentioned it. There's a page at their Web site, and Evil Shannon Bream covered it briefly on her midnight show on Friday. I haven't heard any other mention on FNC.

I know Newsmax covered it.
    Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Federalist.

Nationalist Christian.

"Everybody is somebody's heretic."

Social Justice is usually the opposite of actual justice.

Proud member of the this space left blank community.

Would-be Grand Vizier of the Padishah Maxi-Super-Ultra-Hyper-Mega-MAGA King Trumpius Rex.

Justice for Ashli Babbitt!

Justice for Matthew Perna!

Arrest Ray Epps and his Fed bosses!

I saw some "teases" that there would be some solid cases of fraud exposed, but so far....

The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

The Qanon nuts are so far out there, I don't think it's fair to lump them in with those suspicious about the last election, or how a senile, brain dead old white guy, with a 50 year history of actual racism got the most votes in the history of presidential candidates in 2020

Comment

Originally posted by seanD View Post
        The Qanon nuts are so far out there, I don't think it's fair to lump them in with those suspicious about the last election, or how a senile, brain dead old white guy, with a 50 year history of actual racism got the most votes in the history of presidential candidates in 2020
        Yes, we know of specific illegal activities in Texas, but the laws is that they have to be caught in the act. A photo of a woman with FIFTY "same" ballots on her dashboard surfaced, and it is reported that she turned them in, but nobody actually saw her do it.

There are numerous cases like that - but Texas has learned a lesson and knows what to watch for this next time around.
        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

Yes, we know of specific illegal activities in Texas, but the laws is that they have to be caught in the act. A photo of a woman with FIFTY "same" ballots on her dashboard surfaced, and it is reported that she turned them in, but nobody actually saw her do it.

There are numerous cases like that - but Texas has learned a lesson and knows what to watch for this next time around.
          My opinion is that there was rampant cheating but it wasn't based on a conspiracy. It was motivated by widespread TDS and the fact democrats are amoral people, thus, since it wasn't coordinated (at least in most cases), it would be impossible to prove unless every state was audited.

And, btw, there were a whole slew of irregularities about Arizona that the OP misses.

Comment

My opinion is that there was rampant cheating but it wasn't based on a conspiracy. It was motivated by widespread TDS and the fact democrats are amoral people, thus, since it wasn't coordinated (at least in most cases), it would be impossible to prove unless every state was audited.

And, btw, there were a whole slew of irregularities about Arizona that the OP misses.
            I used to object to our system of compulsory voting (actually it isn't, it is compulsory to turn up at a voting booth and get your name crossed off the list). The last two American Presidential Elections have convinced me that there are worse things.
            1Cor 15:34 Come to your senses as you ought and stop sinning; for I say to your shame, there are some who know not God.
            ⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛
            Scripture before Tradition:
            but that won't prevent others from
            taking it upon themselves to deprive you
            of the right to call yourself Christian.

⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛

Comment

Originally posted by tabibito View Post

I used to object to our system of compulsory voting (actually it isn't, it is compulsory to turn up at a voting booth and get your name crossed off the list). The last two American Presidential Elections have convinced me that there are worse things.
              The fact the Dems oppose and are fighting against every policy we've proposed to secure our elections, using the cheapest and most absurd lies to do it... just that alone is a red flag in and of itself.

Comment

The fact the Dems oppose and are fighting against every policy we've proposed to secure our elections, using the cheapest and most absurd lies to do it... just that alone is a red flag in and of itself.
                The wildest lie is that black people and other minorities are too stupid to get photo ID, even though they otherwise manage to get by in our society.
                If the lefties really believed black people couldn't obtain a valid photo ID, they'd want to help them, because without that, you can't do much at all with banks, airports, credit cards....

But, no --- just use them as pawns in the game!

Comment

But, wait, there's MORE!!!!

Arizona audit flags thousands of suspect ballots, kicking issue to state's attorney general

As Attorney General Mark Brnovich vows full probe, Democrats cheer findings while a key Trump lawyer calls for decertifying Arizona's election results.

Long-awaited and engulfed in controversy from start to finish, the Arizona Senate's election audit gave America a split decision while leaving the question of whether illicit ballots were improperly cast or counted to the state’s attorney general.

The audit released Friday afternoon through painstakingly technical testimony concluded the final count of votes in the state's largest county of Maricopa showing President Joe Biden won Arizona was accurate, but it also included tens of thousands of ballots that were suspect and require more investigation.

The more than 50,000 ballots flagged by auditors for more investigation involved concerns ranging from people voting from addresses from which they had already moved to residents voting twice. The total in question was nearly five times the 10,400 vote margin that separated the two presidential candidates, giving Donald Trump's troops fresh reason to call for more scrutiny.

The job of resolving the question now falls to Arizona Attorney General Mark Brnovich, a Republican who has ambitions of winning a U.S. Senate seat in 2022.

Brnovich immediately seized the opportunity, announcing his office's election integrity unit would review the questionable ballots to determine if further action was warranted.

"I will take all necessary actions that are supported by the evidence and where I have legal authority," Brnovich tweeted a short while before the final official audit results were to be released. "Arizonans deserve to have their votes accurately counted and protected."

Comment

It was only "the end of the beginning."
                    Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Federalist.

Nationalist Christian.

Would-be Grand Vizier of the Padishah Maxi-Super-Ultra-Hyper-Mega-MAGA King Trumpius Rex.

Comment

Originally posted by NorrinRadd View Post
                      So, the Arizona vote audit "revealed" that Senile Joe won without the need to "steal."

What are the Q-berts and Reinstators saying about this?

Fox News has barely mentioned it. There's a page at their Web site, and Evil Shannon Bream covered it briefly on her midnight show on Friday. I haven't heard any other mention on FNC.

I know Newsmax covered it.
                      That's not exactly what it showed. I mean, yes, a straight count of all the ballots did show Joe pick up a few more votes, but the audit also showed a significant number of questionable ballots and other discrepancies, more than enough to affect the outcome of the vote count. This is why it was recommended to the attorney general to investigation (although I expect any investigation to be slow walked)..
                      Last edited by Mountain Man; 09-26-2021, 07:55 AM.
                      Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                      But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                      Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

I can see how people who actually liked Trump would be suspicious of that.

For the rest of us, the investigation would go like this:

How could that possibly happen?
                        Trump was the other candidate.
                        'nuff said.

Comment

Originally posted by Stoic View Post

I can see how people who actually liked Trump would be suspicious of that.

For the rest of us, the investigation would go like this:

How could that possibly happen?
                          Trump was the other candidate.
                          'nuff said.
                          I can see how a person with actual TDS would think that way because you have derangement. You can't think clearly or rationally. But not everyone on the left had derangement apparently, since not only did Trump get more votes than he did in 2017, but he got more minority support on top of that. Yet the senile, brain dead guy with a 50 year history of actual racism won anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                            But, wait, there's MORE!!!!

Arizona audit flags thousands of suspect ballots, kicking issue to state's attorney general

As Attorney General Mark Brnovich vows full probe, Democrats cheer findings while a key Trump lawyer calls for decertifying Arizona's election results.

Long-awaited and engulfed in controversy from start to finish, the Arizona Senate's election audit gave America a split decision while leaving the question of whether illicit ballots were improperly cast or counted to the state’s attorney general.

The audit released Friday afternoon through painstakingly technical testimony concluded the final count of votes in the state's largest county of Maricopa showing President Joe Biden won Arizona was accurate, but it also included tens of thousands of ballots that were suspect and require more investigation.

The more than 50,000 ballots flagged by auditors for more investigation involved concerns ranging from people voting from addresses from which they had already moved to residents voting twice. The total in question was nearly five times the 10,400 vote margin that separated the two presidential candidates, giving Donald Trump's troops fresh reason to call for more scrutiny.

The job of resolving the question now falls to Arizona Attorney General Mark Brnovich, a Republican who has ambitions of winning a U.S. Senate seat in 2022.

Brnovich immediately seized the opportunity, announcing his office's election integrity unit would review the questionable ballots to determine if further action was warranted.

"I will take all necessary actions that are supported by the evidence and where I have legal authority," Brnovich tweeted a short while before the final official audit results were to be released. "Arizonans deserve to have their votes accurately counted and protected."
                            Of course, but nothing will be done because, in truth, what can really be done?

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

That's not exactly what it showed. I mean, yes, a straight count of all the ballots did show Joe pick up a few more votes, but the audit also showed a significant number of questionable ballots and other discrepancies, more than enough to affect the outcome of the vote count. This is why it was recommended to the attorney general to investigation (although I expect any investigation to be slow walked)..
                              Yeah, I'm gradually picking up on that. Most of the news sources I regularly check have down-played those details. People who follow OANN and Steve Bannon's War Room were more informed in this case.

Beige Federalist.

Nationalist Christian.

Comment