Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Arizona Audit-y

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stoic View Post
    If you think highly of the forensic analysts, then perhaps you should believe them when they say, "It is expected that most if not all of these individuals are in fact real people with a limited public record and commercial presence".
    Well, that's not reflective of the complete article, is it?

Remember, these numbers are in addition to the 50,000 plus duplicate votes. They make no consideration the database might have been manipulated, but know it was hacked on Nov. 5th, 2020. If the Senate had just subpoenaed Maricopa’s VRAS servers and tasked CyFIR in order to investigate further, we would know much more than we do now.

The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

Well, that's not reflective of the complete article, is it?

Remember, these numbers are in addition to the 50,000 plus duplicate votes. They make no consideration the database might have been manipulated, but know it was hacked on Nov. 5th, 2020. If the Senate had just subpoenaed Maricopa’s VRAS servers and tasked CyFIR in order to investigate further, we would know much more than we do now.

Those are separate issues, and the article doesn't actually discuss them. As I recall, the alleged duplicate votes are a result of voters in different counties having the same name and birth year. I'm not familiar with the alleged hacking of "the database".

The actual subject of the article is the voter addresses that can't be matched with Melissa Personator. See the headline.

Comment

Originally posted by Stoic View Post
        Those are separate issues, and the article doesn't actually discuss them. As I recall, the alleged duplicate votes are a result of voters in different counties having the same name and birth year. I'm not familiar with the alleged hacking of "the database".

The actual subject of the article is the voter addresses that can't be matched with Melissa Personator. See the headline.
        Quite honestly, I'm totally good with waiting to see if anything develops from this.

I'll disengage.
        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment