Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

I&I/TIPP Poll: Biden Voters Abandon Him In Droves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

OK, look - you're free to see in that poll what you want to see. In fact, I hope ALL liberals read it the way you do.
    Yeah, I goofed up and posted to my Brudder.
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post

You not sharing on this beautiful day?
      Oooooooops.
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Stoic View Post

I think he thought he was talking to me.

Do you think he would get bent out of shape if I suggested that that was kind of a Biden thing to do?
        I don't get bent out of shape - I kinda like my shape.

Comment

Biden stinks. Senile entrenched politico elitist who is taking this country down the toilet.

But so long as he and his worthless son can take advantage of our government, then all is fine. I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronson View Post
            Biden stinks. Senile entrenched politico elitist who is taking this country down the toilet.

But so long as he and his worthless son can take advantage of our government, then all is fine. I guess.
            I wonder if the money from Hunter's access auction will go to paying "the Big Guy's" AT&T bills.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
              I wonder if the money from Hunter's access auction will go to paying "the Big Guy's" AT&T bills.
              I knew this twit Biden would be bad but this is far worse than I had imagined. I find myself avoiding the news nowadays.

I just know he's going to start a new war somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronson View Post

I knew this twit Biden would be bad but this is far worse than I had imagined.
                If you had been observing his rapidly decaying mental health and understood that his handlers would be the ones running things none of this comes as a surprise.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Poll: Joe Biden’s Approval Tanks to Record Low; Half ‘Strongly’ Disapprove

President Joe Biden’s approval ratings are continuing to suffer, crating to a record low as half of likely voters “strongly” disapprove of his job performance, Rasmussen’s Presidential Tracking Poll released Monday revealed.

The survey shows Biden’s approval tanking to 40 percent. Of those, 21 percent “strongly” approve.” This marks the first time it has fallen to 40 percent in the survey, although Biden has come close, reaching 42 percent a handful of times throughout September.

Overall, 58 percent disapprove of Biden’s job performance, and of those, 50 percent “strongly” disapprove. This also appears to mark the highest disapproval of his presidency in this particular poll.

Biden’s approval has continued to take a tumble since the botched withdrawal from Afghanistan at the end of August, as his administration left hundreds of Americans behind. Then, weeks later, Biden delivered a divisive speech on the Chinese coronavirus pandemic in which he essentially pitted vaccinated Americans against unvaccinated Americans.

“We’ve been patient, but our patience is wearing thin. And your refusal has cost all of us,” he said at the time, using the speech to announce his federal vaccine mandate, requiring certain healthcare workers, federal workers, and federal contractors to be vaccinated.

Now, Biden is facing political controversy over his $3.5 trillion spending agenda, which he claims costs “zero dollars”:

It really is time for Joe to head to the Nursing Home.

Comment

President Joe Biden’s approval ratings are continuing to suffer, crating to a record low as half of likely voters “strongly” disapprove of his job performance, Rasmussen’s Presidential Tracking Poll released Monday revealed.

The survey shows Biden’s approval tanking to 40 percent. Of those, 21 percent “strongly” approve.” This marks the first time it has fallen to 40 percent in the survey, although Biden has come close, reaching 42 percent a handful of times throughout September.

Overall, 58 percent disapprove of Biden’s job performance, and of those, 50 percent “strongly” disapprove. This also appears to mark the highest disapproval of his presidency in this particular poll.

Biden’s approval has continued to take a tumble since the botched withdrawal from Afghanistan at the end of August, as his administration left hundreds of Americans behind. Then, weeks later, Biden delivered a divisive speech on the Chinese coronavirus pandemic in which he essentially pitted vaccinated Americans against unvaccinated Americans.

“We’ve been patient, but our patience is wearing thin. And your refusal has cost all of us,” he said at the time, using the speech to announce his federal vaccine mandate, requiring certain healthcare workers, federal workers, and federal contractors to be vaccinated.

Now, Biden is facing political controversy over his $3.5 trillion spending agenda, which he claims costs “zero dollars”:

The derangement is losing potency and were not even through the first year. Wait until they see what happens next year.

Comment

Biden has some in the MSM trying to provide cover for his claim that the $3.5 trillion bill will cost nothing.

Comment