Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

His Master's Voice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
    Back to the topic of this thread....

Given the state of the planet there are, in my opinion, more important things with which to concern ourselves.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Given the state of the planet there are, in my opinion, more important things with which to concern ourselves.
      No one forces you to post to my threads you know. Yet you always do!
      "It ain't necessarily so
      The things that you're liable
      To read in the Bible
      It ain't necessarily so
      ."

Sportin' Life
      Porgy & Bess, DuBose Heyward, George & Ira Gershwin

Comment

Originally posted by Hypatia_Alexandria View Post

No one forces you to post to my threads you know. Yet you always do!
        Because I'm the only person here who likes you even a teensie tiny little bit.
        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Because I'm the only person here who likes you even a teensie tiny little bit.
          chris-pratt-andy.gif

CP and H_A sittin' in a tree... musical note.gif

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Hypatia_Alexandria

There seems to be a prevailing attitude that such behaviour is acceptable for a specific group to be directed towards other contributors if that individual offers an alternative point of view. Hence we find the intentional misuse of a person's avatar, derogatory remarks about their mental capabilities, and derisory remarks about their personal lives.
            It is a custom that you benefit from often enough, particularly given your penchant for engaging in the underscored behaviours - derisory remarks generally, I don't recall "personal lives" being a target in your posts, but I haven't seen all of them either.
            1Cor 15:34 Come to your senses as you ought and stop sinning; for I say to your shame, there are some who know not God.
            ⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛
            Scripture before Tradition:
            but that won't prevent others from
            taking it upon themselves to deprive you
            of the right to call yourself Christian.

⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
              chris-pratt-andy.gif

CP and H_A sittin' in a tree... musical note.gif
              K - S - S - I - S - S - I - P - P - I

Nailed it.
              We know J6 wasn’t peaceful because they didn’t set the building on fire.

Comment

Originally posted by alaskazimm View Post

Nailed it.
                Come, on, guys, I love her ONLY enough to still get to Heaven.
                The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Nailed it.
                  I thoughtified it was K-I-S-S-I-N-G-M-O-U-S-E

That's one for us codgers.

Comment

I thoughtified it was K-I-S-S-I-N-G-M-O-U-S-E

That's one for us codgers.
                    That was how Andy Dwyer finished out the little dirty on Parks and Rec.

I've never heard the mouse one though.

Comment

That was how Andy Dwyer finished out the little dirty on Parks and Rec.

I've never heard the mouse one though.
                      The old Mickey Mouse show had a sing-along theme were you spelled out his name during it.

It's just a play on that, with something spelled out ending M-O-U-S-E

There was a version where a jealous Donald Duck tried to interfere with the song as well.

I hope your happy. I went and explained a joke. Now its ruined. Wasn't a great joke to begin with but it didn't deserve to be treated like this.

Comment

The old Mickey Mouse show had a sing-along theme were you spelled out his name during it.

There was a version where a jealous Donald Duck tried to interfere with the song as well.

I hope your happy. I went and explained a joke. Now its ruined. Wasn't a great joke to begin with but it didn't deserve to be treated like this.
                        Your just doing this to censure me!

Comment

There was a topic?

Comment

Originally posted by Gondwanaland View Post
                            There was a topic?
                            At least you used the proper tense of the verb.

Comment

Ah, and I even grew up watching the old Mickey Mouse show. Can't believe I didn't pick up on that.

Now how much bacon do I send in penance to make up for my transgression?

Comment

Ah, and I even grew up watching the old Mickey Mouse show. Can't believe I didn't pick up on that.

Now how much bacon do I send in penance to make up for my transgression?
                                No need to se... Bacon? Oh. Yeah, about a.... ten pounds for a first offense.

Comment