Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

COVID Fun Police

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• COVID Fun Police

In another "Do as I say not what I do" situation:

Source: https://www.californiacitynews.org/2021/09/sf-mayor-blasts-fun-police-after-shes-caught-partying-without-mask.html

SF Mayor Blasts 'Fun Police' After She's Caught Partying Without a Mask

Tue, 09/21/2021

San Francisco Mayor London Breed is being accused of COVID restriction hypocrisy. Despite mandatory indoor mask orders in her city, Breed was spotted singing and dancing sans face covering at the Black Cat nightclub last Wednesday, surrounded by other maskless patrons.

Breed answered questions about the incident Friday. Her tone was completely unapologetic.
    “We don’t need the fun police to come in and micromanage and tell us what we should or shouldn’t be doing,” said Breed.
    “My drink was sitting at the table. I got up and started dancing because I was feeling the spirit and I wasn’t thinking about a mask.”

The mayor said the real problem is that people turned this into a “story" in the first place.

© Copyright Original Source

The problem is that she IS the "Fun Police" - the masking rule was put into place by her. So once again, we have liberal hypocrisy.

The Democrats in California also exempted the Emmys from having to wear masks or social distancing because the Chicom coronavirus can never be allowed to interfere with a self-congratulating gala held by liberal elites for themselves.

exempted.jpg
    I don't know if you've seen the video of this toddler having his mask forcibly put on by a teacher every time he takes it off.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
      The Democrats in California also exempted the Emmys from having to wear masks or social distancing because the Chicom coronavirus can never be allowed to interfere with a self-congratulating gala held by liberal elites for themselves.

exempted.jpg
      I don't know if you've seen the video of this toddler having his mask forcibly put on by a teacher every time he takes it off.
      Exactly.

And yeah I saw that video, it's mindboggling just watching it. Anyone with a functioning brain should be able to tell that the teacher is more likely to be exposing him to the virus by shoving her hands all over his face and mask 500 times a day, than any risk of catching it by not wearing it.
      "So when you actually get the virus, you're going to start producing antibodies against multiple pieces of the virus. So, your antibodies are probably better at that point than the vaccination."
      - Pfizer Scientist Chris Croce

Comment

Originally posted by Gondwanaland View Post

Exactly.

And yeah I saw that video, it's mindboggling just watching it. Anyone with a functioning brain should be able to tell that the teacher is more likely to be exposing him to the virus by shoving her hands all over his face and mask 500 times a day, than any risk of catching it by not wearing it.
        It's not about public health. It's about breaking the child's spirit.
        Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Nationalist.

"Everybody is somebody's heretic."

Social Justice is usually the opposite of actual justice.

Comment

Anyway, now I can use "I was moved by the Spirit" as my religious exemption.
          Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Nationalist.

"Everybody is somebody's heretic."

Social Justice is usually the opposite of actual justice.

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post

exempted.jpg
            celebrities-people-should-wear-masks-not-us-actors-series-of-hypocrisy.jpg

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment