Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Occupy Democrats supports Evicting Unvaccinated.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Occupy Democrats supports Evicting Unvaccinated.

Source: https://twitter.com/OccupyDemocrats/status/1438172420481765376?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1438172420481765376%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.foxbusiness.com%2Fpolitics%2Fdems-support-florida-landowner-evicting-unvaccinated-tenants

BREAKING: A large Florida landlord announces that he will begin requiring all new and existing tenants to provide proof of COVID vaccination, saying, “You don't want to get vaccinated? You have to move, and if you don't, we will evict you.” RT IF YOU SUPPORT THE LANDLORD’S MOVE!

© Copyright Original Source

Granted, this is a Die Hard Partisan Democrat group, not the democrats themselves.

However, this does show how much of this is simply political fighting as opposed to following the science.

Remember, the purported reason for the Eviction Moratorium was to keep sick people off the streets and not spreading COVID. That is entirely incompatible with kicking unvaccinated people who are more prone to getting sick with COVID out and onto the streets.

The Biden administration is fueling hate - like they used to accuse Trump of doing.
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

The formatting in this thread is screwed up.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
        The formatting in this thread is screwed up.
        Sorry, it was the long URL in the citing.

I can't edit it, but if you can replace the URL with this more direct one:
        https://twitter.com/OccupyDemocrats/...72420481765376

It should fix.
        Last edited by CivilDiscourse; 09-20-2021, 07:54 AM.

Comment

Pretty sure evicting unvaccinated would be illegal. I hope he gets his pants sued off of him.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
            Pretty sure evicting unvaccinated would be illegal. I hope he gets his pants sued off of him.
            Oh definitely. I cannot imagine even Obama and old Joe appointed judges accepting that as a legitimate reason to evict someone. If he tries it he'll probably not have to worry about it for too long as I imagine he'll lose those properties trying to settle the lawsuits.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment