Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Who Here Lives in Texas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Here Lives in Texas?

This looks like a nightmare. Joe Biden's border law enforcement. Zero

border.jpg

Yeah, I started a thread on that --- and my Tuesday dinner with the Office of Attorney General guys covered the border situation, also.

Texas is paying for border wall segments on private property to create "choke points", and this appears to be such a place.
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

And remember folks, Biden's vaxx mandates don't include those entering the country illegally.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
        And remember folks, Biden's vaxx mandates don't include those entering the country illegally.
        Which makes absolutely no sense, unless this is all intentional. Maybe I'm just really really underestimating hyper-incompetency. But I just can't do it, because no one's that incompetent.

Comment

Some people say, "Never assume malice when incompetency can explain things just as well." I think that reflects an overly sanguine view of human nature.
          Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Federalist.

Nationalist Christian.

"Everybody is somebody's heretic."

Social Justice is usually the opposite of actual justice.

Proud member of the this space left blank community.

Would-be Grand Vizier of the Padishah Maxi-Super-Ultra-Hyper-Mega-MAGA King Trumpius Rex.

Justice for Ashli Babbitt!

Justice for Matthew Perna!

Arrest Ray Epps and his Fed bosses!

Comment

Originally posted by NorrinRadd View Post
            Some people say, "Never assume malice when incompetency can explain things just as well." I think that reflects an overly sanguine view of human nature.
            Very true. And even if it is incompetence, it's far more than just incompetence. They're shoving down our throats everyday the claim that the unjabbed are the cause of the pandemic crisis and ordering jab mandates as a result, at the same time letting in all these folks from around the world into our country who either have covid or most likely haven't gotten the jab because they're not being forced to. It's absolute delusion on a scale that's hard to quantify. I find it easier to believe it's all intentional.
            Last edited by seanD; 09-18-2021, 02:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by seanD View Post
              Which makes absolutely no sense, unless this is all intentional. Maybe I'm just really really underestimating hyper-incompetency. But I just can't do it, because no one's that incompetent.
              Constantly bussing legions of unvaccinated folks coming from a region that's been experiencing a spike in Chicom coronavirus cases, all over the country, and then threatening citizens who haven't got vaccinated because cases continue unabated, does raise red flags.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

It once again proves the hypocrisy of the left.

And who we never see our resident liberals on threads like this decrying this stuff?

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

We had, and probably still have, the same thing going on here, with illegals coming over unmanned crossings, mostly in Quebec, actually ever since Trump was elected.

The RCMP set up portables at one crossing and actually helped people up the little slope to the Canadian side, carrying luggage and babies, and herded them through the portables, making them “promise to arrive at their court date” to finish processing in a couple of weeks after they crossed.

Nobody knows where these people went, whether they went to court, and a steady stream arrived all last year and were probably bringing the virus with them. After Rebel News, last fall, I think, did more than one report about it, although they were continually chased away from the site, and fined for “trespassing”’, people made a big stink about it and, if I recall correctly, Little Pierre closed it down, for a time. This was after he'd shut the borders down in the spring for unnecessary travel. And he continued to allow these illegals to keep crossing for a good part of 2020.

In some earlier news about it, (which ceased completely from the msm after the first month it was happening, and which, of course they blamed the people's fear of remaining in the States on Trump, poor things), they showed lines of cars dropping people off at the edge of the field on the US side. And, according to the presstitutes, many people would likely die of exposure or maybe thirst crossing that “massive” field before they got to the border.

:

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Worry not, my friends --- Vice President Kamala Harris has fixed this problem - it just takes time to show up as resolved.
                    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Meanwhile, Crazy Joe had so much fun with the "largest airlift in the history of the world" that he's going to begin airlifting Haitians back to Haiti.

Comment

Comment

To the great relief of all (except the border agents who are amazed) the DHS Secretary has announced that the border is closed! Problem solved!!!

Meanwhile, private property owners along the border are allowing the State of Texas to build walls on their own private property, and to provide rights of way for Texas to maintain those sections of wall.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                            Meanwhile, Crazy Joe had so much fun with the "largest airlift in the history of the world" that he's going to begin airlifting Haitians back to Haiti.
                            Here's hoping he does a better job than he did in Afghanistan.
                            When I Survey....

Comment

border crossing.jpg

Meanwhile, the crossings grow larger.

Comment