Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

COVID Mandates...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• COVID Mandates...

Is this the freedom fight of our age? Or will we let our betters force us into an Australian type lock down?
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

From what I'm seeing, I think the American people, on the whole, are saying enough with restrictions, Covid is here to stay, let's get on with life. I think it would take the National Guard patrolling the streets to implement a lockdown at this point.
    "For I desire mercy, not sacrifice, and acknowledgment of God rather than burnt offerings." Hosea 6:6

"Theology can be an intellectual entertainment." Metropolitan Anthony Bloom

Comment

Couldn't have said it better myself!

https://gab.com/QAnon211/posts/106937087251937331
      Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

Comment

I am hoping Biden clamps down on the country and forces everyone to obey his crazy mandates. And arrests anyone who dares disobey.

...what better way to ensure that he and the Democrats lose in the upcoming elections.

Comment

My wife and I had both injections as soon as we could; that was five months ago. I fully support the idea that everybody should get theirs. And I reject the notion that there is a conspiracy by the government to control people, or that there is a conspiracy by the pharmaceutical industry to push a hoax on the populace solely to make money. The vaccines work. Maybe not perfect, but close to it.

That being said, I see a serious danger in what our president is saying. At the center of his September 9 speech, and the basis for his actions, was his statement, "My job as President is to protect all Americans." That is dead wrong! One of his several jobs is commander-in-chief of the armed forces, which is to protect the people of the United States against foreign enemies. But that DOES NOT give him the authority to supersede congress and pass his own laws. I certainly hope the Supreme Court steps in on this.
          When I Survey....

Comment

Originally posted by Thoughtful Monk View Post
            From what I'm seeing, I think the American people, on the whole, are saying enough with restrictions, Covid is here to stay, let's get on with life. I think it would take the National Guard patrolling the streets to implement a lockdown at this point.
            Nah, it's not the American people.

It's clear that the political left is FULLY on board this covid cult ride and will go along with any mandate or order the Biden admin and the technocrats running the show enforce moving forward. It looks like it's going to come down red vs. blue states.

Comment

Meanwhile in Idaho.

Comment

Originally posted by seanD View Post

It's clear that the political left is FULLY on board this covid cult ride and will go along with any mandate or order the Biden admin and the technocrats running the show enforce moving forward. It looks like it's going to come down red vs. blue states.
                Not in my area of the country. I live in a deep blue county in a pretty blue state and I'm seeing resistance. Maybe it's just the hardcore Left and those in the elites who think they can gain from heavy enforcement. I think the ordinary American, including those who are left, are ready to move on.
                "For I desire mercy, not sacrifice, and acknowledgment of God rather than burnt offerings." Hosea 6:6

"Theology can be an intellectual entertainment." Metropolitan Anthony Bloom

Comment

Originally posted by Thoughtful Monk View Post

Not in my area of the country. I live in a deep blue county in a pretty blue state and I'm seeing resistance. Maybe it's just the hardcore Left and those in the elites who think they can gain from heavy enforcement. I think the ordinary American, including those who are left, are ready to move on.
                  I guarantee you, another scary variant breaks out and takes hold and with enough MSM fearmongering about rising infection and death rates, even the lefties that are fence sitters will comply. I think folks are getting apathetic because things are sort of in limbo right now and the fearmongering has been toned down from where it was a year ago.

Comment

Originally posted by seanD View Post

I'm trapped behind enemy lines here in PA.
                    Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Federalist.

Nationalist Christian.

"Everybody is somebody's heretic."

Social Justice is usually the opposite of actual justice.

Proud member of the this space left blank community.

Would-be Grand Vizier of the Padishah Maxi-Super-Ultra-Hyper-Mega-MAGA King Trumpius Rex.

Justice for Ashli Babbitt!

Justice for Matthew Perna!

Arrest Ray Epps and his Fed bosses!

Comment

Originally posted by NorrinRadd View Post

I'm trapped behind enemy lines here in PA.
                      I'm in Los Angeles Cali, so... yeah.

But I ain't fretting because God's in control no matter what happens.

Comment

Originally posted by Juvenal View Post
                        Interesting. My best friend's son and his family live in Idaho.
                        Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Federalist.

Nationalist Christian.

"Everybody is somebody's heretic."

Social Justice is usually the opposite of actual justice.

Proud member of the this space left blank community.

Would-be Grand Vizier of the Padishah Maxi-Super-Ultra-Hyper-Mega-MAGA King Trumpius Rex.

Justice for Ashli Babbitt!

Justice for Matthew Perna!

Arrest Ray Epps and his Fed bosses!

Comment

Why didn't I think of this!

https://gab.com/BeachMilk/posts/106946843485200308

Comment