Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Some more Wikileaks items...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some more Wikileaks items...

Emails released Sunday included messages accusing Chelsea Clinton of using Clinton Foundation funds for her wedding as well as leaked transcripts of Bill Clinton’s fundraising speeches.

Chelsea Clinton’s husband used his connections to the Clinton family and their charitable foundation to raise money for his hedge fund, according to an allegation by a longtime Clinton aide made public Sunday in hacked documents released by WikiLeaks.
    Marc Mezvinsky extended invitations to a Clinton Foundation poker event to rich Clinton supporters he was courting as investors in his hedge fund, and he also relied on a billionaire foundation donor to raise money for the fund, according to the WikiLeaks documents. They also assert that he had his wife Chelsea Clinton make calls to set up meetings with potential investors who support her family’s political and charitable endeavors.
    The documents — a memo and an email — were written in late 2011 and early 2012, respectively, by ex-Clinton aide Doug Band. They were sent to family confidants including John Podesta, who is now serving as Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign chairman, and Cheryl Mills, who was Clinton’s State Department chief of staff.
    That's what
    - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
    - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
    - Stephen R. Donaldson

The rules don't apply to the Clintons.
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Yeah I thought Assange was promising to blow Clinton out of the water with his last dump before the election? If so, he better point out where the smoking gun is, because this ain't it. Looks bad but not compared to the stuff Hillary is already accused of.

Comment

It has gotten to the point where I think Hillary could get away with murder -- and probably has.
        Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
        But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
        Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
          Yeah I thought Assange was promising to blow Clinton out of the water with his last dump before the election? If so, he better point out where the smoking gun is, because this ain't it. Looks bad but not compared to the stuff Hillary is already accused of.
          That's the problem -- those who will vote for her already know she's a reprobate, but it doesn't matter. Or, they just close their eyes to her deeds and scream "But TRUMP......"
          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

They said they had a coordinated DDOS on Saturday, so they were delayed
            That's what
            - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
            - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Originally posted by Bill the Cat View Post
              They said they had a coordinated DDOS on Saturday, so they were delayed
              um submissions to wikileaks use the TOR network so there would not be anyway to block it as far as I know. And besides, there are plenty of ways to get around something like that. Use a third party server, for instance.

Comment

um submissions to wikileaks use the TOR network so there would not be anyway to block it as far as I know. And besides, there are plenty of ways to get around something like that. Use a third party server, for instance.
                No. I meant they said the server that was housing the emails was hit with a DDOS
                That's what
                - She

- Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Originally posted by Bill the Cat View Post
                  No. I meant they said the server that was housing the emails was hit with a DDOS
                  that should be easily solved too.

Comment