Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Mike Lindell and Jim Bakker Telethon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

Glad I didn't.
    Are they any good?

Comment

Originally posted by Juvenal View Post

The mocking image you posted was constructed by Obama's opponents, and hence your call for mockery reduces to the claim that it's okay to mock him because we're mocking him.
      Fair enough, I don't know where that one came from. I offer this one instead - by one of his fans and reproduced liberally in Left publications

obama.jpg

This being the case, I now say Trump would win in a fist fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post

Are they any good?
        Good, yeah, but not fantastic. I wouldn't pay full price, so it's good that they're always "on sale".

(wait.... if they're "always 'on sale'", then that's the actual price..... )
        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronson View Post

Fair enough, I don't know where that one came from. I offer this one instead - by one of his fans and reproduced liberally in Left publications

obama.jpg

Obama could win if he "rope-a-doped" him since he's agile and likely has a good deal more endurance. But if Trump were to ever get his hands on him... Well, just remember the videos of Obama's work outs.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by Ronson View Post

Better, but better still would be one endorsed by Obama.

Dude needs a golf cart to cross a parking lot.

Comment

Originally posted by Juvenal View Post

Better, but better still would be one endorsed by Obama.
              I'll bite.

While you can't control what might be sold on the sidewalks of where the Democrats held their 2012 convention, what was being sold on the inside needs to be approved. And below is what was available inside the Time Warner Cable Arena in Charlotte, North Carolina in 2012 where the Democratic National Convention was held.

00000000000000ab000-00aaam.jpg

Note the head of Obama, which faded into a graphic of an open Bible with the headline "Prophecy Fulfilled."

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

You're not a bad guy, Whag.
                My wife would disagree with you.

Why not just admit you should have been more forthright about the origin of the billboard?
                I actually don’t know anything about the billboard’s origin. I just saw that Eugenie Scott tweeted about it. So it’s a goof?

And yes I can see why people would make the association with Jim Bakker and Mike Lindell. I should have saved it for another thread.

Comment

I frankly don’t care who is associated with the billboard, but am horrified at the blasphemy pictured on it. As horrified as I was when I saw the images of Obama that blasphemed Christ. And if a believer thinks that sign is fine, then I question their faith.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Originally posted by whag View Post

My wife would disagree with you.

I actually don’t know anything about the billboard’s origin. I just saw that Eugenie Scott tweeted about it. So it’s a goof?

And yes I can see why people would make the association with Jim Bakker and Mike Lindell. I should have saved it for another thread.
                    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post
                      I frankly don’t care who is associated with the billboard, but am horrified at the blasphemy pictured on it. As horrified as I was when I saw the images of Obama that blasphemed Christ. And if a believer thinks that sign is fine, then I question their faith.
                      Folks who consider themselves Christian who create such images about anyone, politician or otherwise, needs to take a long hard look at themselves and what they believe.

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                        Folks who consider themselves Christian who create such images about anyone, politician or otherwise, needs to take a long hard look at themselves and what they believe.
                        That.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Back in July, Mike Lindell got mad and pulled all his pillow ads from Fox News when they refused to run an ad for his cyber symposium on election fraud. The symposium, of course, was a colossal failure, with no evidence of voter fraud presented.

Lindell has reconsidered his decision to pull his pillow ads from Fox News, and is now trying to convince them to run his ads again. Apparently, Fox News refuses. A very interesting development. Lindell claims that he spend $50 million on Fox News advertisements in 2020, so Fox is turning down a lot of money by refusing Lindell's offer.

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/entertainm...?ocid=msedgntp

MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell is trying to get ads back on Fox News but the network keeps turning him down...
                          Last edited by Reepicheep; 09-17-2021, 12:12 PM.
                          "My favorite color in the alphabet is three." - Donald J. Trump
                          "The 'J' in my middle name stands for 'Jenius'" - Donald J. Trump

Comment

Originally posted by Reepicheep View Post
                            Back in July, Mike Lindell got mad and pulled all his pillow ads from Fox when they refused to run an ad for his cyber symposium on election fraud. The symposium, of course, was a colossal failure, with no evidence of voter fraud presented.
                            I'm assuming you mean Fox News, not Fox. And Lindell is free to spend his ad money where he wants, subject to acceptance. That's free enterprise.

Lindell has reconsidered his decision to pull his pillow ads from Fox, and is now trying to convince Fox to run his ads again. Apparently, Fox refuses. A very interesting development. Lindell claims that he spend $50 million on Fox News advertisements in 2020, so Fox is turning down a lot of money by refusing Lindell's offer.
                            Again, you mean Fox News, not Fox. But Fox News is free to sell advertising to whomsoever they choose - that's free enterprise.

MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell is trying to get ads back on Fox News but the network keeps turning him down...
                            Apparently, Fox News execs believe they can get by without Lindell's money. That's free enterprise.

Comment

Originally posted by Reepicheep View Post
                              Back in July, Mike Lindell got mad and pulled all his pillow ads from Fox News when they refused to run an ad for his cyber symposium on election fraud. The symposium, of course, was a colossal failure, with no evidence of voter fraud presented.

Lindell has reconsidered his decision to pull his pillow ads from Fox News, and is now trying to convince them to run his ads again. Apparently, Fox News refuses. A very interesting development. Lindell claims that he spend $50 million on Fox News advertisements in 2020, so Fox is turning down a lot of money by refusing Lindell's offer.

reading the article it seems like Lindell is trying to push advertisements for his own political website, and Fox isn't going to help him. I went there and it is full of political video talk shows and stuff.

https://home.frankspeech.com/?frank_pass=true

Comment