Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Gen Milley: Traitor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gen Milley: Traitor

Trump Rhetoric Prompted Joint Chiefs Chairman To Assure China U.S. Attack Was Not Imminent

“General Li, I want to assure you that the American government is stable and everything is going to be okay,” Milley told him. “We are not going to attack or conduct any kinetic operations against you.”

According to the book, Milley even went so far as to pledge he would alert his counterpart in the event of a U.S. attack, stressing the rapport they’d established through a backchannel. “General Li, you and I have known each other for now five years. If we’re going to attack, I’m going to call you ahead of time. It’s not going to be a surprise.” Li reportedly took Milley at his word.

https://hillreporter.com/report-trum...mminent-112394
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Yeah, there's a reason our government was set up with a CIVILIAN Commander in Chief, not a big shot General.
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Another instance of an ambassador showing more loyalty to a foreign government than to his own country. Shades of Traitor Vindman
      Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
      But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
      Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Is there support for mounting a sneak attack? And resulting from a deliberate decision rather than from a bureaucratic bungle?
        1Cor 15:34 Come to your senses as you ought and stop sinning; for I say to your shame, there are some who know not God.
        ⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛
        Scripture before Tradition:
        but that won't prevent others from
        taking it upon themselves to deprive you
        of the right to call yourself Christian.

⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛

Comment

Originally posted by tabibito View Post
          Is there support for mounting a sneak attack? And resulting from a deliberate decision rather than from a bureaucratic bungle?
          It's not about a sneak attack. It's about leaving "all options on the table". Peace through strength.

If you KNOW that I'm not going to hit you, you might taunt me and push me and keep it up. If you don't KNOW I won't hit you (or believe I might), you're more likely to behave.
          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

It's not about a sneak attack. It's about leaving "all options on the table". Peace through strength.

If you KNOW that I'm not going to hit you, you might taunt me and push me and keep it up. If you don't KNOW I won't hit you (or believe I might), you're more likely to behave.
            The report shows that Milley pretty much promised that there would be no sneak attack. And of course, it draws on yet another anti-Trump diatribe as its source.
            1Cor 15:34 Come to your senses as you ought and stop sinning; for I say to your shame, there are some who know not God.
            ⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛
            Scripture before Tradition:
            but that won't prevent others from
            taking it upon themselves to deprive you
            of the right to call yourself Christian.

⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛

Comment

Miley's visions of an ulta-woke military and (in)actions in the Afghanistan disaster are more than enough reason he should be on his pension.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                Miley's visions of an ulta-woke military and (in)actions in the Afghanistan disaster are more than enough reason he should be on his pension.
                I would ALMOST reword that to say....

Miley's visions of an ulta-woke military and (in)actions in the Afghanistan disaster are more than enough reason he should be lose his pension.

Comment

I would ALMOST reword that to say....

Miley's visions of an ulta-woke military and (in)actions in the Afghanistan disaster are more than enough reason he should be lose his pension.
                  "be lose?" I am calling the Grammar Nazi on you. Oh wait you are the, never mind!

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post

"be lose?" I am calling the Grammar Nazi on you. Oh wait you are the, never mind!
                    Yeah, aside from that goof, the more I hear about this, the more I'm convinced he should be stripped both of his commission and pension.

Comment

Yeah, aside from that goof, the more I hear about this, the more I'm convinced he should be stripped both of his commission and pension.
                      But what if he was lying to the Chinese to put them at ease while secretly arming the nukes? Huh? What then? Then he would be a hero instead of a traitor! Right? Huh?

Comment

Fear of your opponent launching a first strike is destabilizing. It gives you a rather huge incentive to act quickly with your own first strike.

Comment

Originally posted by Stoic View Post
                          Fear of your opponent launching a first strike is destabilizing.
                          You say that like it's a bad thing.

It gives you a rather huge incentive to act quickly with your own first strike.
                          No.

Comment

You say that like it's a bad thing.
                            Right.

Comment

Holy crap, even Vindman is critical of Milley!

"If this is true GEN Milley must resign. He usurped civilian authority, broke Chain of Command, and violated the sacrosanct principle of civilian control over the military. It’s an extremely dangerous precedent. You can’t simply walk away from that."

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattve...to-go-n2595875

He's a hypocrite, of course, after the treasonous stunt he pulled during the Ukraine phonecall debacle, but he also happens to be 100% correct on this point.
                              Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                              But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                              Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment