Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

MSM Wishes Joe Rogan Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MSM Wishes Joe Rogan Dead

The MSM blatantly lied about Joe Rogan’s self treatment for COVID. Joe Rogan might sue CNN, which would be awesome revenge. I hope he does it.

Saagar Enjeti analyzes the MSM’s response to Joe Rogan’s announcement of his infection and self-treatment:

https://youtu.be/dCMa3nmdoRs

(or is that cornpop?)
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

(or is that cornpop?)
      I see what you did there. =P

Comment

Originally posted by whag View Post
        The MSM blatantly lied about Joe Rogan’s self treatment for COVID. Joe Rogan might sue CNN, which would be awesome revenge. I hope he does it.

Saagar Enjeti analyzes the MSM’s response to Joe Rogan’s announcement of his infection and self-treatment:

https://youtu.be/dCMa3nmdoRs
        I agree with Whag...

That's what
        - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
        - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
        - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

apparently, CNN et. al. got their misinformation from a Rolling Stone article. They should be sued along with the rest. Maybe if enough of the MSM get sued over fake stories, they will do some actual real journalism.
          "What has the Church gained if it is popular, but there is no conviction, no repentance, no power?" - A.W. Tozer

"... there are two parties in Washington, the stupid party and the evil party, who occasionally get together and do something both stupid and evil, and this is called bipartisanship." - Everett Dirksen

Comment

Originally posted by Bill the Cat View Post

I agree with Whag...

I wanted to say, "who are you and what have you done with whag??"

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill the Cat View Post

I agree with Whag...

Glitch in the matrix?

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post

I wanted to say, "who are you and what have you done with whag??"
                Funny! But I’ve never indicated I agree with MSM or any fringe media outlet. FOX is MSM no less divisive as CNN and MSNBC.

A lie is lie whether it comes from Breitbart or Washington Post.

Comment

Originally posted by whag View Post

Funny! But I’ve never indicated I agree with MSM or any fringe media outlet. FOX is MSM no less divisive as CNN and MSNBC.

A lie is lie whether it comes from Breitbart or Washington Post.
                  Oh. You are whag after all.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

And suddenly there is a rush to buy mufflers, mittens, and beanies in hell.
                    1Cor 15:34 Come to your senses as you ought and stop sinning; for I say to your shame, there are some who know not God.
                    ⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛
                    Scripture before Tradition:
                    but that won't prevent others from
                    taking it upon themselves to deprive you
                    of the right to call yourself Christian.

⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛

Comment

Originally posted by tabibito View Post
                      And suddenly there is a rush to buy mufflers, mittens, and beanies in hell.
                      hell082way_wide-d452268a5a1fd0fbc7351a269588579ff078053d.jpg
                      Maybe it is Dante's 9th circle?

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                        If that is German, it is "bright." Whatever language it might be, it do being English not.
                        1Cor 15:34 Come to your senses as you ought and stop sinning; for I say to your shame, there are some who know not God.
                        ⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛
                        Scripture before Tradition:
                        but that won't prevent others from
                        taking it upon themselves to deprive you
                        of the right to call yourself Christian.

⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛

Comment

Originally posted by Littlejoe View Post
                          apparently, CNN et. al. got their misinformation from a Rolling Stone article. They should be sued along with the rest. Maybe if enough of the MSM get sued over fake stories, they will do some actual real journalism.
                          Thoise were two unrelated subjects about the same topic -- ivermectin -- which shows how nutty things have gotten. The word ivermectin has become an absolute heretical term among the covid cult.

Comment

Off topic, I'm curious what the appeal of Joe Rogan is.

I've only heard him twice. Once at work, I had a co-worker playing his podcast near me and it was a long interview with a scholar who arguing Jesus never existed, which is a topic I know a thing or two about, so I listened in a little closer. The stuff being presented on there was just blatantly false. The other time, I checked out his intro promo and within five seconds I turned it off because he was just randomly yelling profanity.
                            "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

Originally posted by KingsGambit View Post
                              Off topic, I'm curious what the appeal of Joe Rogan is.

I've only heard him twice. Once at work, I had a co-worker playing his podcast near me and it was a long interview with a scholar who arguing Jesus never existed, which is a topic I know a thing or two about, so I listened in a little closer. The stuff being presented on there was just blatantly false. The other time, I checked out his intro promo and within five seconds I turned it off because he was just randomly yelling profanity.
                              He's become an pop culture icon in the current culture war. And because he's more of a leftist (in his political and religious views) with some conservative leanings, he's put on the podium with other pop culture icons against the culture war like Ben Sharpiro

Comment