Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Old Joe's Administration Captured in One Drawing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old Joe's Administration Captured in One Drawing

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

He needs a watch.
    That's what
    - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
    - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
    - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Originally posted by Bill the Cat View Post
      He needs a watch.
      A Vetinari's watch at that.
      1Cor 15:34 Come to your senses as you ought and stop sinning; for I say to your shame, there are some who know not God.
      ⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛
      Scripture before Tradition:
      but that won't prevent others from
      taking it upon themselves to deprive you
      of the right to call yourself Christian.

⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛

Comment

Originally posted by tabibito View Post

A Vetinari's watch at that.
        Not the watch but a watch.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

He should be wearing pajamas

Comment

Originally posted by Ronson View Post
            He should be wearing pajamas
            Someone dresses him every day. Don't you see how happy he gets when they give him those aviator glasses? Probably "reminiscing" about the time he and Tom Cruise flew AK47s into the Danger Zone of Corn Pop's 'hood and bombed the malarkey out of a KKK rally.

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
              Someone dresses him every day. Don't you see how happy he gets when they give him those aviator glasses? Probably "reminiscing" about the time he and Tom Cruise flew AK47s into the Danger Zone of Corn Pop's 'hood and bombed the malarkey out of a KKK rally.
              My mother had bought some quasi-artsy old framed photographs in the 1970s and hung them on her walls.

Twenty years later, when she was in the early stages of Alzheimer's, she thought those were photographs of her childhood home. She was pointing them out to my brother and attaching stories to these photos like they were from her past and she had specific memories about each of them. I later heard that people with Alzheimer's will sometimes do that. To fill holes in their memories, they will innocently manufacture memories and convince themselves they are real. Scary, and a little sad.

Biden probably thinks he drove a semi with Tom Cruise for the movie Mission: Impossible. Or was that Peter Graves?

Comment

Originally posted by Bill the Cat View Post
                He needs a watch.
                biden-top-10-times-shouldnt-look-at-watch-sex-date-wedding-soldiers.jpg

Comment

I was taught long ago that when I'm in a counseling situation, and somebody is sitting across from me at my desk, to quietly slip my watch off my wrist and put it in my desk drawer.

I have done that every single time, because I know it is perceived as "you really don't have time for me".
                  The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

I was taught long ago that when I'm in a counseling situation, and somebody is sitting across from me at my desk, to quietly slip my watch off my wrist and put it in my desk drawer.

I have done that every single time, because I know it is perceived as "you really don't have time for me".
                    Remember the MSM reaction when the elder Bush glanced at his watch during one of the '92 debates?

Comment