Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Unmasking Biden's Handlers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unmasking Biden's Handlers

Many are beginning to think that Susan Rice is the ventriloquist with her had up Joe's back. He's too stupid to screw up this badly on his own.

I don't know yet, but I'm hoping to see some of the rats jumping ship, and maybe somebody writing a book about how Joe was manipulated to do stuff way more diabolocal than he is capaple of thinking up on his own.

ON THE UDDER HAND, as my dear BRUDDER observed, Joe has a history of "f-bomb people - that happened in Siagon....."

I just started this thread in hopes of, sometime in the near future, of unmasking Biden's Handlers.
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
    Many are beginning to think that Susan Rice is the ventriloquist with her had up Joe's back. He's too stupid to screw up this badly on his own.

I don't know yet, but I'm hoping to see some of the rats jumping ship, and maybe somebody writing a book about how Joe was manipulated to do stuff way more diabolocal than he is capaple of thinking up on his own.

ON THE UDDER HAND, as my dear BRUDDER observed, Joe has a history of "f-bomb people - that happened in Siagon....."

I just started this thread in hopes of, sometime in the near future, of unmasking Biden's Handlers.
    02uqcmeb35j71.jpg

Another avenue that might bear fruit might be a look into the influence Big Tech and Social Media are exerting on the old Joe Administration.

Then again you've got the fact that old Joe has an instinctive way of wanting to do the wrong thing. This was the guy in Obama's Administration who didn't want to take OBL out. And the fact that he had already made it excruciatingly clear that he didn't care what happens to our friends and allies.

An attitude that should come as no surprise given he expressed the same view back at the end of the Vietnam War.

So even if old Joe is really aware of what was happening, it would seem that he wouldn't be too concerned. After all, look at what he said about these same people in 2010. So IF he was cognizant old Joe might have been content with his keepers doing what the wants because, consequences?... "[f-bomb] that."

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

My guess...

Obama is behind Biden's decisions. Biden trusts him and would follow his strong "suggestions" without fail.

And (in an odd sort of way) Biden's clumsy Afghanistan exit works to enhance Obama's legacy in this way: Obama said he wanted to exit but he didn't, so the failure rests with Biden, but the actual policy might be seen as an extension of the Obama regime. Obama wants an open southern border in the hope of bringing in more Leftist voters, but he didn't allow it to get this bad. Biden is doing the dirty work and looking terrible as a result. So Obama can claim Biden's successes are an extension of his administration, but the failures belong to Biden alone (and they're all failures at the moment). Biden is the "fall guy" for Leftists. He's going down in flames but his handlers are getting what they want.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronson View Post
        My guess...

Obama is behind Biden's decisions. Biden trusts him and would follow his strong "suggestions" without fail.

And (in an odd sort of way) Biden's clumsy Afghanistan exit works to enhance Obama's legacy in this way: Obama said he wanted to exit but he didn't, so the failure rests with Biden, but the actual policy might be seen as an extension of the Obama regime. Obama wants an open southern border in the hope of bringing in more Leftist voters, but he didn't allow it to get this bad. Biden is doing the dirty work and looking terrible as a result. So Obama can claim Biden's successes are an extension of his administration, but the failures belong to Biden alone (and they're all failures at the moment). Biden is the "fall guy" for Leftists. He's going down in flames but his handlers are getting what they want.
        Old Joe has always been viewed as being -- at best -- a one term President. I could see them being willing to use him as a fall guy / patsy since he is disposable.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
          Old Joe has always been viewed as being -- at best -- a one term President. I could see them being willing to use him as a fall guy / patsy since he is disposable.
          It makes sense. Biden does all the dirty work that will ultimately torpedo his reputation and presidency, but the Left is able to achieve goals that would otherwise be unattainable. Obama didn't want to sully his reputation so he played it safe, but Biden is a fool and will walk off a cliff for them.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronson View Post

It makes sense. Biden does all the dirty work that will ultimately torpedo his reputation and presidency, but the Left is able to achieve goals that would otherwise be unattainable. Obama didn't want to sully his reputation so he played it safe, but Biden is a fool and will walk off a cliff for them.
            Okay, we have a plausible theory.

Is there evidence that supports any of it or are we limited to supposition.

And yes, I know this is NOT the way one arrives at a theory. The evidence leads to the theory not the other way around. This method is prone to cherry picking data.

But we're pretty much just spit balling here, not coming up with anything formal

Comment

I only see it as two options: Either Biden is calling the shots on his own, thus the fact it's become a mess is just more of the same evidence he's brain dead. Or someone else is calling the shots with the intent to make him look bad as an excuse for his future removal from office and to add more troops into Afghanistan than before. As far as the latter, I'd go with the usual suspects: pentagon/intelligence.

Comment

Conventional wisdom says it's Obama running his shadow presidency. You really don't think he bought.a home in DC just because he liked the area, do ya?
                Last edited by Mountain Man; 08-25-2021, 05:50 PM.
                Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Okay, we have a plausible theory.

Is there evidence that supports any of it or are we limited to supposition.

And yes, I know this is NOT the way one arrives at a theory. The evidence leads to the theory not the other way around.
                  It's just an hypothesis based on the evidence.

1) Biden doesn't seem to care. Even the MSM - pals of the Left - are on his case about Afghanistan and he shrugs them off. He doesn't answer questions, and runs and hides. Not the actions of someone worried about his legacy.
                  2) Porous Southern Border policy. Obama would have liked to open the border for greater Left potential voters, but his concern about his reputation got in the way. Since Biden doesn't care, have him open it up.
                  3) Kamala Runs Off. What is she doing in Singapore? Trying to avoid answering questions while Biden is on vacation?
                  4) Obama Buys a Home in DC. Who wants to live in DC except for people who have business in DC?

I wouldn't be surprised if Biden was being schmoozed into this position for some time. He and Obama are unlikely friends; their backgrounds couldn't be more dissimilar. A blue-collar, old-school Democrat that stumbles and bumbles and plagiarizes, and a smooth-talking Alinsky activist?

weird.jpg

This method is prone to cherry picking data.

But we're pretty much just spit balling here, not coming up with anything formal
                  Gut feeling.

Comment

He should be wearing a red shirt!
                    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                      Conventional wisdom says it's Obama running his shadow presidency. You really don't think he bought.a home in DC just because he liked the area, do ya?
                      I just believe that Rice is the conduit.

Comment

I just believe that Rice is the conduit.
                        I don't know about Rice, but if they oust Biden, and then Kamala picks Hillary as her VP, I might shift from Kerry to the Hillgod as the real globalist conduit.

Comment

Originally posted by seanD View Post

I don't know about Rice, but if they oust Biden, and then Kamala picks Hillary as her VP, I might shift from Kerry to the Hillgod as the real globalist conduit.
                          Oh, Lord.... I didn't think about the possibility of Kamala picking a VP! In the Obama model, where he picked somebody stupider than himself, where would Kamala go?

ETA: Oh, wait --- you answered that!

Comment