Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Mass Psychosis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stoic
    replied
    Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

Yes, but then the fine print indicates that each formulation is governed by different use authorizations. I've heard one theory that this is a clever way of giving Pfizer an out from lawsuits since they can't be held liable for injuries suffered by a product approved for emergency use, but they apparently can be for a "fully approved" product, which essentially gives Pfizer an "out" from any legal action depending what they call the vaccine.
    I'm not sure exactly what you are referring to, but it sounds like a way of describing the fact that COMIRNATY has a BLA Approval for two shots, for individuals age 16 and up. The Emergency Use Authorization is still necessary for those aged 12-15, and for booster shots.

Leave a comment:

• Roy
    replied
    Surely you realize there is a significant difference between a laboratory "modifying coronaviruses specifically for the purpose of making them infectious to humans" for research, and creating a bioweapon.
    Since you haven't specified the "significant difference" you mean, and you're a blithering idiot, it's safe to assume that you're wrong.

Leave a comment:

• Sparko
    replied

Yes, but then the fine print indicates that each formulation is governed by different use authorizations. I've heard one theory that this is a clever way of giving Pfizer an out from lawsuits since they can't be held liable for injuries suffered by a product approved for emergency use, but they apparently can be for a "fully approved" product, which essentially gives Pfizer an "out" from any legal action depending what they call the vaccine.
    Might be. If you are vaccinated before the vaccine was licensed, it might mean they are covered by the government and can't be sued, but if you are vaccinated AFTER it was licensed, then it won't matter which label you get, you would be able to sue like under any other prescription vaccine. So basically if that is what is going on, then they no longer have protection for either version since it specifically says they are the same formulation and can be used interchangeably. It might be the government saying, "OK, now you are on your own, good luck"

Leave a comment:

• Mountain Man
    replied
    Originally posted by Sparko View Post

No they have the same authorization just distinguishing the name. Most likely because of the labeling I mentioned earlier. That way places that have the old labelled vaccine can still use them as fully licensed vaccine rather than having to toss them out and get the ones labelled "Comirnity"

From what I quoted earlier:

COMIRNATY (COVID-19 Vaccine, mRNA) is the same formulation as the Pfizer-BioNTech
    COVID-19 Vaccine and can be used interchangeably with the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19

Vaccine to provide the COVID-19 vaccination series.

Leave a comment:

• Sparko
    replied

And yet the two supposedly identical products are being given different use authorizations. It's all very strange.
    No they have the same authorization just distinguishing the name. Most likely because of the labeling I mentioned earlier. That way places that have the old labelled vaccine can still use them as fully licensed vaccine rather than having to toss them out and get the ones labelled "Comirnity"

From what I quoted earlier:

COMIRNATY (COVID-19 Vaccine, mRNA) is the same formulation as the Pfizer-BioNTech
    COVID-19 Vaccine and can be used interchangeably with the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19

Leave a comment:

• Mountain Man
    replied

To legally distinguish between the product that was released earlier and the branded product as it says. They are not going to go back and relabel every batch sent out previously. So they need to be able to legally distinguish between the two "versions" that will be out in the field, even though they are the same formula. It's lawyer stuff.
    And yet the two supposedly identical products are being given different use authorizations. It's all very strange.

Leave a comment:

• Stoic
    replied
    To legally distinguish between the product that was released earlier and the branded product as it says. They are not going to go back and relabel every batch sent out previously. So they need to be able to legally distinguish between the two "versions" that will be out in the field, even though they are the same formula. It's lawyer stuff.
    That's not nearly as fun as a conspiracy theory...

Leave a comment:

• Sparko
    replied

Which begs the question: why the distinction if they are really the exact same formula?

Leave a comment:

• Mountain Man
    replied
    Sounds to me like it is mostly legal stuff to distinguish the pre- and post- approved products.
    Which begs the question: why the distinction if they are really the exact same formula?

Leave a comment:

• rogue06
    replied
    Originally posted by Starlight View Post
    What do you expect from someone with no brain and no morals, who's purpose in life appears to be to deceive as many people as possible by sharing false news and politics articles from lying propaganda sources?
    And here after this beginning I thought you were going to announce that you would no longer be using TYT videos and Hollyweird movies as your source for information regarding America.

Leave a comment:

• Sparko
    replied

I'm just telling you what the FDA paperwork says. While the authorization notice says they are the same formulation, if you read the fine print, it unambiguously identifies the laboratory name "Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine" and "Comirnaty" as separate products (the term used is "legally distinct") with each covered by its own rules for use. For example, there's this footnote at the bottom of the second page:

In the August 23, 2021 revision, FDA clarified that, subsequent to the FDA approval of COMIRNATY (COVID19 Vaccine, mRNA) for the prevention of COVID-19 for individuals 16 years of age and older, this EUA would remain in place for the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine for the previously-authorized indication and uses. It also authorized COMIRNATY (COVID-19 Vaccine, mRNA) under this EUA for certain uses that are not included in the approved biologics license application (BLA). In addition, the Fact Sheet for Healthcare Providers Administering Vaccine (Vaccination Providers) was revised to provide updates on expiration dating of the authorized Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine and updated language regarding warnings and precautions related to myocarditis and pericarditis. The Fact Sheet for Recipients and Caregivers was updated as the Vaccine Information Fact Sheet for Recipients and Caregivers, which comprises the Fact Sheet for the authorized PfizerBioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine and information about the FDA-licensed vaccine, COMIRNATY (COVID-19 Vaccine, mRNA).
    On page 3 it says:

with the footnote:
    10 The licensed vaccine has the same formulation as the EUA-authorized vaccine and the products can be used

interchangeably to provide the vaccination series without presenting any safety or effectiveness concerns. The

products are legally distinct with certain differences that do not impact safety or effectiveness.

Sounds to me like it is mostly legal stuff to distinguish the pre- and post- approved products. For example, the labeling on the product of the experimentally approved vaccine will say "Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine" while the product that is currently approved will be labelled as "COMIRNITY" but the contents and formula are the same inside.

Leave a comment:

• Mountain Man
    replied
    Originally posted by Dimbulb View Post
    So, let's get this straight... you're claiming "Comirnaty" is different to the current Pfizer vaccine, rather than simply being a brand name for it?
    I'm just telling you what the FDA paperwork says. While the authorization notice says they are the same formulation, if you read the fine print, it unambiguously identifies the laboratory name "Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine" and "Comirnaty" as separate products (the term used is "legally distinct") with each covered by its own rules for use. For example, there's this footnote at the bottom of the second page:

In the August 23, 2021 revision, FDA clarified that, subsequent to the FDA approval of COMIRNATY (COVID19 Vaccine, mRNA) for the prevention of COVID-19 for individuals 16 years of age and older, this EUA would remain in place for the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine for the previously-authorized indication and uses. It also authorized COMIRNATY (COVID-19 Vaccine, mRNA) under this EUA for certain uses that are not included in the approved biologics license application (BLA). In addition, the Fact Sheet for Healthcare Providers Administering Vaccine (Vaccination Providers) was revised to provide updates on expiration dating of the authorized Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine and updated language regarding warnings and precautions related to myocarditis and pericarditis. The Fact Sheet for Recipients and Caregivers was updated as the Vaccine Information Fact Sheet for Recipients and Caregivers, which comprises the Fact Sheet for the authorized PfizerBioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine and information about the FDA-licensed vaccine, COMIRNATY (COVID-19 Vaccine, mRNA).

Leave a comment:

• Starlight
    replied
    The vaccine known as "Comirnaty" has been approved but is not yet widely available. The vaccine currently available is the one that was approved for emergency use authorization.
    So, let's get this straight... you're claiming "Comirnaty" is different to the current Pfizer vaccine, rather than simply being a brand name for it?

Leave a comment:

• Mountain Man
    replied
    Originally posted by Dishonest Roy View Post
    You make it sound such hard work to cut-n-paste "conduct nefarious experiments" into the TWeb search engine. I suppose for you it must be, since it took you two days.

Here' are two more quotes for you to track down:

Then:

Now:

See you in two days.

As for your charge of deception, you wrote this:
    when you apparently meant "staff who refuse to take the China flu experimental vaccine."
    I'm not that surprised that you can't tell the difference, or can't understand the meaning of your own words. But you shouldn't make accusations of dishonesty based on the assumption that what you wrote meant what you intended it to.
    Surely you realize there is a significant difference between a laboratory "modifying coronaviruses specifically for the purpose of making them infectious to humans" for research, and creating a bioweapon.

And surely you realize there is a significant difference between saying there are medical personnel "who refuse to participate in the China flu vaccine experiment" being conducted by Pfizer, and "the government using vaccines to secretly conduct nefarious experiments on the population."

But like I said, I don't expect you to acknowledge or apologize for your intentional deception. That's just the sort of guy you are.

Leave a comment:

• Roy
    replied
    So I tracked down the context for that first quote, ...
    You make it sound such hard work to cut-n-paste "conduct nefarious experiments" into the TWeb search engine. I suppose for you it must be, since it took you two days.

Here' are two more quotes for you to track down:

Then:
    Originally posted by Mountain Man
    According to the new documents, the Wuhan lab was modifying coronaviruses specifically for the purpose of making them infectious to humans.
    Now:
    Originally posted by Mountain Man
    Speaking of being deceptive, nowhere have I said that the China flu is a bioweapon, ...
    See you in two days.

As for your charge of deception, you wrote this:
    ...staff who refuse to participate in the China flu vaccine experiment.
    when you apparently meant "staff who refuse to take the China flu experimental vaccine."
    I'm not that surprised that you can't tell the difference, or can't understand the meaning of your own words. But you shouldn't make accusations of dishonesty based on the assumption that what you wrote meant what you intended it to.
    Last edited by Roy; 09-22-2021, 12:22 PM.

Leave a comment: