Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Mass Psychosis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Stoic View Post
    No, we are getting experts contradicting a random doctor.

Hoffe certainly does seem to be low-hanging fruit. Do you have anyone better?

You are welcome to try to find better sources. But the fact that they say what you want to hear is not evidence that they are a better source.
    haha. that well applies to you. You have a random "expert" chosen for the message given. Factcheckers do not seem to check for the body of testimonies but rather for the low-hanging fruit.

I do not wish to hear that covid shots are highly experimental. I do not wish to hear that people are dying from the covid shots nor that others suffer from debilitating long-lasting injuries.

There are too many field doctors and vaccine experts (or people in the medical/pharma industry) pointing out problems. I selected out a doctor that specifically matched the question you asked. Many doctors and nurses are either quitting or being fired for not taking the experimental shots. So we have the body of testimony there. However, if you like the NYT with anonymous expert sources, that is your life and your choice. I'm just trying to introduce you and others to the testimony but I can't force you investigate these things.

Like I mentioned to Sparko, the Ivermectin studies are plentiful. However, these are simply disregarded as conspiracy theories by Sparko. There is never any investigation into things like that. I think that people just don't think it is important enough to actually dig deep into the details even of something as pervasive as the covid fiasco, even when we see Fauci giving ten different contradicting opinions but still seen as the savior of the world.

Comment

• Originally posted by mikewhitney View Post

haha. that well applies to you. You have a random "expert" chosen for the message given. Factcheckers do not seem to check for the body of testimonies but rather for the low-hanging fruit.

I do not wish to hear that covid shots are highly experimental. I do not wish to hear that people are dying from the covid shots nor that others suffer from debilitating long-lasting injuries.

There are too many field doctors and vaccine experts (or people in the medical/pharma industry) pointing out problems. I selected out a doctor that specifically matched the question you asked. Many doctors and nurses are either quitting or being fired for not taking the experimental shots. So we have the body of testimony there. However, if you like the NYT with anonymous expert sources, that is your life and your choice. I'm just trying to introduce you and others to the testimony but I can't force you investigate these things.

Like I mentioned to Sparko, the Ivermectin studies are plentiful. However, these are simply disregarded as conspiracy theories by Sparko. There is never any investigation into things like that. I think that people just don't think it is important enough to actually dig deep into the details even of something as pervasive as the covid fiasco, even when we see Fauci giving ten different contradicting opinions but still seen as the savior of the world.
      Hey I never said the Ivermectin studies were "conspiracy theories" - I just haven't seen any reliable ones by anyone trusted by the medical community. Feel free to show me some. But even if Ivermectin does help, it is not a cure. It would be a treatment, one that could have it's own side effects or might not even work. Better to get the vaccine and not catch COVID in the first place.

Comment

Pointing to a 600+ post thread is hand-waving.
        You expect me to summarize the thread for you. Nothin' doin', chump.
        Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
        But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
        Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

There are too many field doctors and vaccine experts (or people in the medical/pharma industry) pointing out problems. I selected out a doctor that specifically matched the question you asked. Many doctors and nurses are either quitting or being fired for not taking the experimental shots. So we have the body of testimony there.
          A hospital in New York was forced to shutdown its maternity due to an exodus of staff who refuse to participate in the China flu vaccine experiment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post

Hey I never said the Ivermectin studies were "conspiracy theories" - I just haven't seen any reliable ones by anyone trusted by the medical community. Feel free to show me some. But even if Ivermectin does help, it is not a cure. It would be a treatment, one that could have it's own side effects or might not even work. Better to get the vaccine and not catch COVID in the first place.
            Ivermectin is used prophylactically. No reason to get an experimental shot with high numbers of deaths. How is the medical community defined if not inclusive of all these doctors who have done these studies? You are saying that the medical community itself does not trust the studies it does. We see that the medical community did not trust the Roman meta analysis -- so it seems the medical community actually favors the positive effects of Ivermectin. How can 73 peer-reviewed studies be insufficient to reliably inform the medical community? And who is the medical community you have in mind? What do they find wrong with these 73 studies (plus the additional studies not peer reviewed -- over a hundred studies total)? These are the questions that have not been answered by the anti-treatment and anti-Ivermectin posters here.

Also, we are finding that the covid shots first are not helping stop the spread of the virus. They also cause all these deaths and injuries. Plus, the shots may be promoting an environment for variants to form.

Comment

Ivermectin is used prophylactically. No reason to get an experimental shot with high numbers of deaths. How is the medical community defined if not inclusive of all these doctors who have done these studies? You are saying that the medical community itself does not trust the studies it does. We see that the medical community did not trust the Roman meta analysis -- so it seems the medical community actually favors the positive effects of Ivermectin. How can 73 peer-reviewed studies be insufficient to reliably inform the medical community? And who is the medical community you have in mind? What do they find wrong with these 73 studies (plus the additional studies not peer reviewed -- over a hundred studies total)? These are the questions that have not been answered by the anti-treatment and anti-Ivermectin posters here.

Also, we are finding that the covid shots first are not helping stop the spread of the virus. They also cause all these deaths and injuries. Plus, the shots may be promoting an environment for variants to form.
              So pick the best study and post it here then. Just make sure it isn't that one that Stoic found was a fraud. I will check it out.

What do you think about convalescent antibodies? That seems to be the go-to treatment for people who catch COVID. But it is still better to get the vaccine and at least have some protection.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

You expect me to summarize the thread for you. Nothin' doin', chump.
                No one's asking you to summarize the whole thread.

To recap:

Stoic: "It's not that hard for a doctor to avoid spreading misinformation about vaccines."

MM: "Except in this case, informed disagreement is being falsely labeled "misinformation" and suppressed under coercion."

Stoic: "What "informed disagreement" do you think is being falsely labeled misinformation and suppressed under coercion?"

To be specific, what I'm looking for an example of a doctor who has made a claim about the vaccines, where the claim has been falsely labeled "misinformation" and the doctor's opinion has been suppressed under coercion.

You state rather confidently that such an example (maybe even more than one) is in this thread somewhere. Your unwillingness to be more specific indicates to me that you just want to see how much of my time you can waste. That's not going to work.

It's your claim, so your burden of proof.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post

That might be the case, if such a vax existed. Such is not the case.
                  Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Federalist.

Nationalist Christian.

"Everybody is somebody's heretic."

Social Justice is usually the opposite of actual justice.

Proud member of the this space left blank community.

Would-be Grand Vizier of the Padishah Maxi-Super-Ultra-Hyper-Mega-MAGA King Trumpius Rex.

Justice for Ashli Babbitt!

Justice for Matthew Perna!

Arrest Ray Epps and his Fed bosses!

Comment

No one's asking you to summarize the whole thread.

To recap:

Stoic: "It's not that hard for a doctor to avoid spreading misinformation about vaccines."

MM: "Except in this case, informed disagreement is being falsely labeled "misinformation" and suppressed under coercion."

Stoic: "What "informed disagreement" do you think is being falsely labeled misinformation and suppressed under coercion?"

To be specific, what I'm looking for an example of a doctor who has made a claim about the vaccines, where the claim has been falsely labeled "misinformation" and the doctor's opinion has been suppressed under coercion.

You state rather confidently that such an example (maybe even more than one) is in this thread somewhere. Your unwillingness to be more specific indicates to me that you just want to see how much of my time you can waste. That's not going to work.

It's your claim, so your burden of proof.
                    Wow, are you really that dense? Earlier I posted a letter from licensing agencies that outright threatened doctors with losing their licenses and certifications if they dared to publicly contradict the state approved narrative. Why would they have to do that if, as we are led to believe, there really is widespread agreement among medical professionals about the China flu and its remedies? If you've been paying any attention to this thread, or seeking out other opinions with an open mind, then you know there is plenty of room for informed disagreement, but doctors are told, "No, sorry, that's all 'misinformation', and we will take away your livelihoods if you utter a word of it publicly."

So what I said is perfectly true: informed disagreement is being falsely labeled "misinformation" and suppressed under coercion.

Comment

• In other news, a new study suggests that 50% of all China flu hospitalizations are for mild or asymptomatic cases.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/scottm...-were-n2595832

Comment

• Originally posted by NorrinRadd View Post

That might be the case, if such a vax existed. Such is not the case.
                        The vaccine lowers your chance of catching it considerably. No vaccine is perfect. But from what I have read the chances you catch COVID if you are fully vaccinated and have a healthy immune system is 0.05% and of those only 9% required hospitalization. Which works out to 99.99% of vaccinated people NOT ending up in the hospital with a severe breakthrough case.

Comment

Wow, are you really that dense? Earlier I posted a letter from licensing agencies that outright threatened doctors with losing their licenses and certifications if they dared to publicly contradict the state approved narrative. Why would they have to do that if, as we are led to believe, there really is widespread agreement among medical professionals about the China flu and its remedies? If you've been paying any attention to this thread, or seeking out other opinions with an open mind, then you know there is plenty of room for informed disagreement, but doctors are told, "No, sorry, that's all 'misinformation', and we will take away your livelihoods if you utter a word of it publicly."

So what I said is perfectly true: informed disagreement is being falsely labeled "misinformation" and suppressed under coercion.
                          "To be specific, I'm looking for an example of a doctor who has made a claim about the vaccines, where the claim has been falsely labeled "misinformation" and the doctor's opinion has been suppressed under coercion."

Another poster tried to provide such an example, and failed miserably. You seem to be afraid to try.

Comment

"To be specific, I'm looking for an example of a doctor who has made a claim about the vaccines, where the claim has been falsely labeled "misinformation" and the doctor's opinion has been suppressed under coercion."

Another poster tried to provide such an example, and failed miserably. You seem to be afraid to try.
                            It's not that I'm "afraid to try"; rather, you're demanding that I provide evidence for something I never claimed.

Comment

In other news, a new study suggests that 50% of all China flu hospitalizations are for mild or asymptomatic cases.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/scottm...-were-n2595832
                              They make a good point.

ICU beds utilized for covid-19 patients is probably a more reliable metric.

https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/data/hos...on-7-day-trend

Comment

• Then:
                                Originally posted by Mountain Man
                                You're a nut. Next you're going to tell us that the government is using vaccines to secretly conduct nefarious experiments on the population.
                                Now:
                                Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                                A hospital in New York was forced to shutdown its maternity due to an exodus of staff who refuse to participate in the China flu vaccine experiment.
                                Jorge: Functional Complex Information is INFORMATION that is complex and functional.

MM: First of all, the Bible is a fixed document.
                                MM on covid-19: We're talking about an illness with a better than 99.9% rate of survival.

seer: I believe that so called 'compassion' [for starving Palestinian kids] maybe a cover for anti Semitism, ...

Comment