Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Mass Psychosis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mass Psychosis

This post is a caution … a glimmer of insight … that may not help anyone right now but may help people wake up as we enter the next wave of deceit … wave of covid … the unproven delta wave. As we see 2020 repeated with new lockdowns, maybe people can look at the futility of doing again those actions that failed the first time.

I just saw where CP noted the inconsistent information from sources like Fauci and the CDC. We can expect this to continue even worse as we go into another cycle of mental conditioning against us. Fauci presented contradictory information all along. He is either evil or is ignorant in his field – as indeed indicated by Kary Mullis, who created the PCR Test process. This is a technique used to disorient people and keep them from seeking the truth of the matter – a pursuit that can then seem hopeless in the midst of such confusing information by the media.

It is not some narrow groups of rapture-mentality people who see deceptions in the media and the prohibition of debate. We see educated non-religious medical doctors and scientists who have shown the problems of the statistics and the so-called science promoted by the NIH, CDC, and media.

Did you go into panic with a sense of terror at the lockdowns?

Did you succumb to media propaganda?

Do you see more people dying now than during the first year of the pandemic but still hold the covid shots as being salvation from covid-19? I get reports of more people harmed by the experimental shots than by covid-19 itself -- unless we just want to say covid shots are covid injuries. However, that would just be mixing unrelated causes of harm into one name.

How many people have avoided debate, of looking at credible discussions against the lies about the virus … or exposing the deception of people like Fauci?

As we enter the next wave of covid-19 fear, this new wave will re-ignite the fears from last year. However, the fears will be stronger due to the relaxed months we have been enjoying. This will be all the worse for people who have gotten the covid shots in hope of freedom while being again subjected to the oppression of 2020. The least you should gain, if nothing else, is the awareness that those who refuse the experimental covid shots are mostly sane people who have examined the science and the facts. Respect that aspect about them. Respect their informed decisions. Don't be part of the psychotic masses that seek revenge against people informed about the deaths and disease caused by the covid shots.

The attached video describes mass psychosis which leads to totalitarianism. You may not accept the ideas now but it can help later when you recognize what has happened to society. You may begin to recognize the eugenics of the 30s and 40s returning in a new cloak, again in the name of science

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09maaUaRT4M

I should add that we Christians should not be in a state of fear since we have Christ. However, most Christians have been convinced by this covid scare.

The other thing is that I think the evildoers behind this covid scare will come to their end in accord with Revelation 20:7-10. It is not as if we have to be scared of the mark of the beast or other concepts of Revelation out of the 1800s. Yet, it still helps to be informed of the forces behind the covid scare.

Comment

Originally posted by mikewhitney View Post
      Do you see more people dying now than during the first year of the pandemic but still hold the covid shots as being salvation from covid-19? I get reports of more people harmed by the experimental shots than by covid-19 itself
      Liars like you are getting people killed.

Jorge: Functional Complex Information is INFORMATION that is complex and functional.

MM: First of all, the Bible is a fixed document.
      MM on covid-19: We're talking about an illness with a better than 99.9% rate of survival.

seer: I believe that so called 'compassion' [for starving Palestinian kids] maybe a cover for anti Semitism, ...

Comment

Originally posted by Roy View Post
        Liar? A bit harsh isn't it?
        Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

That is slanderous. Do you wish to prove your slanderous remark in court?

How am I lying by sharing observations that were shared with me?

I am trying to make you aware of what is happening right now but you wish to defame me instead of just becoming aware of the situation.

At least you have read this far. You may eventually recognize the patterns that I have shown.

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post

Liar? A bit harsh isn't it?
            Not really.

This bit:

I get reports of more people harmed by the experimental shots than by covid-19 itself
            This is false.

At best it means he's dangerously ill informed.

But, because he has access to the same info even on this site as we all do - people correcting such misinformation, such as Lurch and others - such misinformation is not excusable. Any member posting misinformation about vaccines and the like is wilfully doing so, having been corrected previously.

Comment

Originally posted by EvoUK View Post

Not really.

This bit:

This is false.

At best it means he's dangerously ill informed.

But, because he has access to the same info even on this site as we all do - people correcting such misinformation, such as Lurch and others - such misinformation is not excusable. Any member posting misinformation about vaccines and the like is wilfully doing so, having been corrected previously.
              Your logic is lacking here.

Your information is lacking. There have been over 10k deaths reported in the US and roughly 100k severe reactions. There are over 20k deaths reported in the EU system.

I also have heard of more deaths and injury by covid shot than I have of deaths by covid-19. (Though I have heard of neurological effects also from covid-19. However, I do not have info whether it was the medical treatments in hospitals that caused this or the covid-19 itself.) However, my exposure is limited -- so I do not expect to hear of specific covid-19 deaths. The odd thing is that some people injured by the experimental sars-cov-2 shots have not even ascribed their sudden degradation of health to the shots. (This fits in well with the mass psychosis.)

It is hardly worth claiming the safety of a group of shots killing more people than all vaccine-related deaths preceding 2020.
              Last edited by mikewhitney; 08-04-2021, 12:31 PM.

Comment

Do you see more people dying now than during the first year of the pandemic but still hold the covid shots as being salvation from covid-19? I get reports of more people harmed by the experimental shots than by covid-19 itself -- unless we just want to say covid shots are covid injuries. However, that would just be mixing unrelated causes of harm into one name.
                CDC is rushing headlong to full China flu vaccine approval within a month. Once that happens, you're going to see coercion to get the "jab" reach a fever pitch. I except to see people actively denied basic services like shopping for groceries if they can't prove they were vaccinated, and the disproportionately high rates of negative outcomes are going to be downplayed or outright ignored as a legitimate reason to refuse.
                Last edited by Mountain Man; 08-04-2021, 12:44 PM.
                Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Moderated By: Bill the Cat

Cool it with the accusations of lying Roy. You've been here long enough to know there are more constructive ways to challenge someone's claims that don't break the rules.

***If you wish to take issue with this notice DO NOT do so in this thread.***
                  Contact the forum moderator or an administrator in Private Message or email instead. If you feel you must publicly complain or whine, please take it to the Padded Room unless told otherwise.

That's what
                  - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
                  - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
                  - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

CDC is rushing headlong to full China flu vaccine approval within a month. Once that happens, you're going to see coercion to get the "jab" reach a fever pitch. I except to see people actively denied basic services like shopping for groceries if they can't prove they were vaccinated, and the disproportionately high rates of negative outcomes are going to be downplayed or outright ignored as a legitimate reason to refuse.
                    This is why people who think the sars-cov-2 shots are good must recognize that those who are opposed to getting these shots have science and reason behind their decisions. We cannot split society based on media pressure. Even this anticipated decision to approve the Pfizer shot in no way undoes the experimental nature of the shots. We simply do not know the long term effects on heart disease, cancer, neurological problems and all sorts of other adverse effects we see know or could imagine in the future. We also have to remember that the sars-cov-2 shots do nothing to stop the spread of the virus -- it is purely a selfish benefit -- if any benefit at all. People take it in hopes of helping others, but we are already seeing places where there are more vaxxed people in the hospitals than those without the sars-cov-2 shots.
                    Last edited by mikewhitney; 08-04-2021, 01:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

Once they get FDA approval I am going to ask my doctor to prescribe a second round of shots for me to see it that will kickstart my immune system. I will let you know if I grow any third eyes or anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post

Once they get FDA approval I am going to ask my doctor to prescribe a second round of shots for me to see it that will kickstart my immune system. I will let you know if I grow any third eyes or anything.
                        You have been working hard on making strawmen recently.

I do not wish harm on you and I try to help to stop such harm. The short term odds are that you will survive. But why would you even need more shots in the first place? I believe that Teallaura had informed you that the antibodies test was not a necessary verification of the so-called effectiveness of the shots. -- hopefully I got the right terms and points in mind here.

The critical thing right now is that we have not entered another cold and flu season. So the vulnerabilities of those with the experimental shots are not even in the first round of the ongoing experiment. The exception is that we have seen places (e.g. Israel) where more hospitalizations have happened to those with the shots than without.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post

I will let you know if I grow any third eyes or anything.
                          I think you need a second eye first!

Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

You have been working hard on making strawmen recently.

I do not wish harm on you and I try to help to stop such harm. The short term odds are that you will survive. But why would you even need more shots in the first place? I believe that Teallaura had informed you that the antibodies test was not a necessary verification of the so-called effectiveness of the shots. -- hopefully I got the right terms and points in mind here.

The critical thing right now is that we have not entered another cold and flu season. So the vulnerabilities of those with the experimental shots are not even in the first round of the ongoing experiment. The exception is that we have seen places (e.g. Israel) where more hospitalizations have happened to those with the shots than without.
                            What is a straw man in what I said?

I have read studies that said immunocomppromized patients who don't get the antibodies after the first round of shots have benefited from a third booster shot. I figure it is worth trying. I might have T-cell immunity, but then again I might not. No test for that. But I did have a test for the spike antibody that the vaccine causes and I have none it can read.

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post

I think you need a second eye first!

Comment