Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Mass Psychosis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mikewhitney View Post

Not much I have shared has been proven wrong. The VAERS data is even trivial compared to what a whistleblower is sharing. She has access to data that is accumulated, as I understand the few facts shared, from medicare records and other sources that are accumulated and distributed. Her findings are that 45k deaths have occurred within 3 days of getting the shots. I presume these are all in the US and its territories. This is only the 3 day period. It does not include deaths from the experimental shots that happen 4 days to a month. We have children dying from the shots and they don't even need the supposed protection promised -- decreased severity of covid if someone happens to get sick.
    Where is this evidence? And who is this whistleblower? How would they hide 45,000 deaths in three days?

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post

Where is this evidence? And who is this whistleblower? How would they hide 45,000 deaths in three days?
      You can find out all about it here. And here.
      Last edited by Stoic; 08-10-2021, 01:52 PM.

Comment

We can skip Stoic's humour for now.

I initially read it the way you mention it "45,000 deaths in 3 days." The stats apply to deaths within 3 days after getting the shots -- for shots given in 6 or 7 months in the States (and territories?).

Instead of cartoon sites, you can see the source of information at renz-law.com. Court cases are supposed to be decided by judges and juries rather than by snopes and politifact. lol.

It will be interesting to hear how the deaths get identified.

Comment

Not much I have shared has been proven wrong. The VAERS data is even trivial compared to what a whistleblower is sharing. She has access to data that is accumulated, as I understand the few facts shared, from medicare records and other sources that are accumulated and distributed. Her findings are that 45k deaths have occurred within 3 days of getting the shots. I presume these are all in the US and its territories. This is only the 3 day period. It does not include deaths from the experimental shots that happen 4 days to a month. We have children dying from the shots and they don't even need the supposed protection promised -- decreased severity of covid if someone happens to get sick.
          This conspiracy theory won't float. People die attended and unattended, in hospitals and at home, and they have families and friends who will miss them. And these associates would report these vaccine-connected deaths quickly and would be under no control of the government.

There are no black helicopters to be seen here.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronson View Post

This conspiracy theory won't float. People die attended and unattended, in hospitals and at home, and they have families and friends who will miss them. And these associates would report these vaccine-connected deaths quickly and would be under no control of the government.

There are no black helicopters to be seen here.
            I haven't seen black helicopters either.

What conspiracy theory are you talking about? This is a court case not a conspiracy theory. You can try to determine the facts and evidence blindly or else wait until the court case develops.

You just make the case that there are more unreported deaths than the deaths found in this data query of the whistleblower. However, that is still an important observation.

Comment

I haven't seen black helicopters either.

What conspiracy theory are you talking about? This is a court case not a conspiracy theory. You can try to determine the facts and evidence blindly or else wait until the court case develops.

You just make the case that there are more unreported deaths than the deaths found in this data query of the whistleblower. However, that is still an important observation.
              Think about this "whistleblower" for a moment. The person (has he/she been identified?) would presumably have information that the public does not have. But the subject here is: THE PUBLIC. Whatever information the "whistleblower" has is not secret, it is only a compilation of what exists already in the public domain. If John Doe from Anywhere, Montana died from vaccine-related complications, his family or friends would know about this and would be complaining about it. And it would be reported by local health officials, the same ones who sent the information to the CDC and where the "whistleblower" allegedly read the compiled information.

It doesn't make sense on the face of it. A "whistleblower" (by definition) is someone who learns of secret illicit activities and reports it to the public. This is something that is already within the public knowledge but has somehow become secret within a government agency?

Comment

We can skip Stoic's humour for now.

I initially read it the way you mention it "45,000 deaths in 3 days." The stats apply to deaths within 3 days after getting the shots -- for shots given in 6 or 7 months in the States (and territories?).

Instead of cartoon sites, you can see the source of information at renz-law.com. Court cases are supposed to be decided by judges and juries rather than by snopes and politifact. lol.

It will be interesting to hear how the deaths get identified.
                Jane Doe: It is my professional estimate that VAERS (the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System) database, while extremely useful, is under-reported by a conservative factor of at least 5. On July 9, 2021, there were 9,048 deaths reported in VAERS. I verified these numbers by collating all of the data from VAERS myself, not relying on a third party to report them. In tandem, I queried data from CMS medical claims with regard to vaccines and patient deaths, and have assessed that the deaths occurring within 3 days of vaccination are higher than those reported in VAERS by a factor of at least 5. This would indicate the true number of vaccine-related deaths was at least 45,000. Put in perspective, the swine flu vaccine was taken off the market which only resulted in 53 deaths.

OK again it looks like it boils down to some anonymous Jane Doe random conspiracy person misreading VAERS data and believing everything that agrees with her bias and "extrapolating" 45,000 deaths. This isn't science, Mike. It's conspiracy fodder. I thought you had some actual evidence?

Comment

Originally posted by Ronson View Post

Think about this "whistleblower" for a moment. The person (has he/she been identified?) would presumably have information that the public does not have. But the subject here is: THE PUBLIC. Whatever information the "whistleblower" has is not secret, it is only a compilation of what exists already in the public domain. If John Doe from Anywhere, Montana died from vaccine-related complications, his family or friends would know about this and would be complaining about it. And it would be reported by local health officials, the same ones who sent the information to the CDC and where the "whistleblower" allegedly read the compiled information.

It doesn't make sense on the face of it. A "whistleblower" (by definition) is someone who learns of secret illicit activities and reports it to the public. This is something that is already within the public knowledge but has somehow become secret within a government agency?
                  there are people who have database skills that allow them to check the content and integrity of data. When employed in central data distribution centers, they may do the requested services to create reports and they can often do their own queries on the data. This is not being described as data in the public domain. It is appears to be from a data clearinghouse with many sources. I'm not sure where your question comes from. What other type of agency or locality do you imagine having access to medical records and death notifications?

Comment

Jane Doe: It is my professional estimate that VAERS (the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System) database, while extremely useful, is under-reported by a conservative factor of at least 5. On July 9, 2021, there were 9,048 deaths reported in VAERS. I verified these numbers by collating all of the data from VAERS myself, not relying on a third party to report them. In tandem, I queried data from CMS medical claims with regard to vaccines and patient deaths, and have assessed that the deaths occurring within 3 days of vaccination are higher than those reported in VAERS by a factor of at least 5. This would indicate the true number of vaccine-related deaths was at least 45,000. Put in perspective, the swine flu vaccine was taken off the market which only resulted in 53 deaths.

OK again it looks like it boils down to some anonymous Jane Doe random conspiracy person misreading VAERS data and believing everything that agrees with her bias and "extrapolating" 45,000 deaths. This isn't science, Mike. It's conspiracy fodder. I thought you had some actual evidence?
                    I thought you had better legal sense than you are expressing here. The case number is 2:21-cv-00702-CLM US District Court ND of Alabama. Follow the court records and see where this goes. But if you do not think that science needs to utilize data, I would assume that you also feel that courts do not need to use evidence either. You just wave away all facts and evidence to come to your conclusions. This is likely the influence of Mass Psychosis on individual people like you. Just promote the experimental shots until you are finally convinced that these are causing large numbers of deaths.

Comment

• Originally posted by mikewhitney View Post

there are people who have database skills that allow them to check the content and integrity of data. When employed in central data distribution centers, they may do the requested services to create reports and they can often do their own queries on the data. This is not being described as data in the public domain. It is appears to be from a data clearinghouse with many sources. I'm not sure where your question comes from. What other type of agency or locality do you imagine having access to medical records and death notifications?
                      I work at a local hospital, and it reports its covid-related cases and deaths. It also reports how many of those were vaccinated. The numbers are found in the local media.

As far as other causes of deaths, they report anything that is out of the ordinary. If they get an average of 3 heart attack deaths per week or 5 cancer deaths, then they know what is usually seen. An uptick from vaccine-related deaths (purportedly 45,000 across the country?) would send off alarm bells from hospitals far and wide - not to mention from family and friends.

Comment

• Originally posted by mikewhitney View Post

I thought you had better legal sense than you are expressing here. The case number is 2:21-cv-00702-CLM US District Court ND of Alabama. Follow the court records and see where this goes. But if you do not think that science needs to utilize data, I would assume that you also feel that courts do not need to use evidence either. You just wave away all facts and evidence to come to your conclusions. This is likely the influence of Mass Psychosis on individual people like you. Just promote the experimental shots until you are finally convinced that these are causing large numbers of deaths.
                        I do have enough legal sense to know that anyone can file a lawsuit about anything. But there is no "science" in that complaint. It is just a legal document asserting what they want to sue about. Just like any other case.

And again all the data they are relying on is VAERS as I posted above. And as people keep telling you, VAERS isn't confirmed data, anyone can report anything. And yet you keep trotting it out like it is an officially confirmed record or something. And not only did "Jane Doe" use numbers from VAERS (which snopes says she got wrong by the way), she then just arbitrarily decides that VAERS is so wrong that she has to multiply the number by a factor of 5. So she basically admits VAERS is unreliable and then just makes it MORE unreliable and comes up with 45,000 deaths! That's not science. That's ridiculous!

Here is the whole complaint by the way. yes I did read it.

https://img1.wsimg.com/blobby/go/3c6...%20stamped.pdf

It also repeats the whole nonsense about PCR tests.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ronson View Post

I work at a local hospital, and it reports its covid-related cases and deaths. It also reports how many of those were vaccinated. The numbers are found in the local media.

As far as other causes of deaths, they report anything that is out of the ordinary. If they get an average of 3 heart attack deaths per week or 5 cancer deaths, then they know what is usually seen. An uptick from vaccine-related deaths (purportedly 45,000 across the country?) would send off alarm bells from hospitals far and wide - not to mention from family and friends.
                          There are plenty of alarms going out by people. Why haven't you seen these yet?

There is VAERS. There is https://vaccineimpact.com/ And checkout the individual reports collected at 153news.net.

I have mentioned I know of a death of one gal's mother who had been blinded and paralyzed after the shots. I know of another report of a man who was in good health until he got the shots but he is reported as not recognizing that it was the shots that caused this. If he dies by further deterioration, this likely will not be listed as a result of the shots. So there is more information than just what the hospitals have -- and how often do the hospitals give the shots?

I'm not sure why you speak of an uptick of deaths when it probably has been pretty consistent since early on.

People are largely pulled in by the mass hysteria and are refusing to hear the actual evidence.

Comment

• I'm sorry Ronson. The link I really had in mind was https://www.vaxlonghaulers.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by Stoic View Post

You can find out all about it here. And here.
                              Heck, I pointed out the problems with the whistleblower thing right here in this very topic back here:
                              https://theologyweb.com/campus/forum...85#post1289885

One can click on the link to see my full post, but the shortened version is:

"So essentially, the claim of it actually being 45,000 comes from an anonymous person with questionable credentials for determining this analysis who didn't explain how they performed the analysis and who demonstrates ignorance of basic information about VAERS."
                              Last edited by Terraceth; 08-10-2021, 05:12 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Terraceth View Post
                                Heck, I pointed out the problems with the whistleblower thing right here in this very topic back here:
                                https://theologyweb.com/campus/forum...85#post1289885

One can click on the link to see my full post, but the shortened version is:

"So essentially, the claim of it actually being 45,000 comes from an anonymous person with questionable credentials for determining this analysis who didn't explain how they performed the analysis and who demonstrates ignorance of basic information about VAERS."

You certainly are aware that perjured testimony can involve a jail sentence. So this whistleblower is risking a lot within her job, her career, and the courts. Plus, a 45,000 list of deaths is rather consistent with the numbers reported in VAERS when recognizing that only about 1% of adverse reactions were found to be entered into VAERS per a study by Harvard.

You miss the fact that she has the CMS data that is yielding the 45,000 numbers of deaths within 3 days of the shot. Her mention of VAERS is a cross-check of the data in CMS with the provision that VAERS is underreported. To deny the likelihood of relevance of the VAERS data is to take your life in your own hands despite the reasonable warnings. That certainly is a choice that people have when rejecting VAERS information.

Your response appears as an outcome of the mass psychosis which will defend the safety of the experimental shots even to ones own death bed.
                                Last edited by mikewhitney; 08-10-2021, 05:35 PM.

Comment