Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Select Committee Hearing on January 6th riot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Classic Ducky, Bob and Weasel dodging the reality for dishonest agenda.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n1286797[/ATTACH]
    Glendower: I can call spirits from the vasty deep.
    Hotspur: Why, so can I, or so can any man;
    But will they come when you do call for them? Shakespeare’s Henry IV, Part 1, Act III:

go with the flow the river knows . . .

Frank

I do not know, therefore everything is in pencil.

Comment

Originally posted by shunyadragon View Post

The only dishonest agenda was the hearing itself. It was a dog and pony show.

The real disrespect of police was from the liberals over the last few years as they not only wanted to defund them but actively shot at and killed officers and rioted against them. Constantly. These mall cops are whining about a couple of hours of billy bob's yelling at them and smashing furniture and acting like they got PTSD from a guy wearing a buffalo hat.

Comment

Originally posted by Thoughtful Monk View Post

Could be. I'm also beginning to think that a larger percentage of people who voted for him were anti-Trump. Now that he's in office, no one cares or they're getting buyer's remorse.
        I think that's a YUUUUUUGE part of it --- the NotTrump vote got them a nursing home patient.
        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

No, your degrading attitude toward the January 6 tragedy and the testimony of the Law Enforcement officers was was extremely cold and disrespectful based on a dishonest agenda.
          A) it's the bogus hearings we "degrade"
          2) I don't think you find ANYBODY here defending the chaos of Jan 6 - we have said we want the offenders prosecuted
          C) You and your ilk bend over backwards defending even more widespread, longer lasting, and more deadly riots for the past year
          IV) The "Law Enforcement officers" who are testifying are acting like big babies
          5) When the "Law Enforcement officers" were trying to restore order this past year, your kind was decrying them as jack-booted thugs

Your hypocrisy stinks to high heaven.

And, I know you'll try to turn this "hypocrisy" thing on me, but, as always, you do it with ZERO evidence.
          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post

The only dishonest agenda was the hearing itself. It was a dog and pony show.

The real disrespect of police was from the liberals over the last few years as they not only wanted to defund them but actively shot at and killed officers and rioted against them. Constantly. These mall cops are whining about a couple of hours of billy bob's yelling at them and smashing furniture and acting like they got PTSD from a guy wearing a buffalo hat.

But will they come when you do call for them? Shakespeare’s Henry IV, Part 1, Act III:

Frank

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

A) it's the bogus hearings we "degrade"
              2) I don't think you find ANYBODY here defending the chaos of Jan 6 - we have said we want the offenders prosecuted
              C) You and your ilk bend over backwards defending even more widespread, longer lasting, and more deadly riots for the past year
              IV) The "Law Enforcement officers" who are testifying are acting like big babies
              5) When the "Law Enforcement officers" were trying to restore order this past year, your kind was decrying them as jack-booted thugs

Your hypocrisy stinks to high heaven.

And, I know you'll try to turn this "hypocrisy" thing on me, but, as always, you do it with ZERO evidence.
              Your kind? False, I never depicted any "Law Enforcement officers" your kind was decrying them as jack-booted thugs
              Last edited by shunyadragon; 07-29-2021, 03:41 PM.

Frank

Comment

Yourkind? False, I never depicted any "Law Enforcement officers" your kind was decrying them as jack-booted thugs
                "Your kind" does not mean specifically you -- but I will happily retract the accusation if you say you never called them jack-booted thugs.

Now, it's your turn, and it may take a dozen or more posts, but you can retract all your idiotic false accusations.

Comment

"Your kind" does not mean specifically you -- but I will happily retract the accusation if you say you never called them jack-booted thugs.

Now, it's your turn, and it may take a dozen or more posts, but you can retract all your idiotic false accusations.
                  No retraction, your performance is right on for your Trumpian bandwagon in this thread.
                  Last edited by shunyadragon; 07-29-2021, 03:38 PM.

Frank

Comment

Noretraction, your right on your Trumpian target in this thread.
                    Serious question....

When you post, do you think anybody here has any real respect for what you say?

Do you even believe the crap you post?

It's like the only reason you're here is to spew forth bile.

Comment

Serious question....

When you post, do you think anybody here has any real respect for what you say?

Do you even believe the crap you post?

It's like the only reason you're here is to spew forth bile.
                      I am not campaigning for respect from the extreme right.

Frank

Comment

I am not campaigning for respect from the extreme right.
                        I'm just happy that you're representing the loony left, not my side (which happens to be Independent).

But, quite honestly, I think you even embarrass the left quite often.

Comment

I think you are stuck in a loop or something. Might need a boot to the head.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post

I think you are stuck in a loop or something. Might need a boot to the head.
                            I can do what I used to have to do wif me brudda, and take him behind the garage for a quick reboot.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Old Joe has already informed us that the Jan. 6 riot was worse than the Civil War, and now from MSNBC we learn that it was worse than 9/11.

For those of you who have forgotten, 9/11 was when Islamic terrorists caused the Twin Towers in NYC to collapse killing thousands, crashed a jet into the Pentagon and Flight 93 crashing in Pennsylvania as passengers fought back.

January 6th saw some rioting that was rather mild compared to much of the rioting and looting American cities were subjected to last year. Oh. And some folks wandered through the capitol building.

And yet over on MSNBC's Deadline: White House two days ago you had Paul Rieckhoff, a regular guest on the network and president of what he calls "Righteous Media Inc." hysterically warned

It’s not Al-Qaeda, it’s not ISIS, it’s not Iran, it’s domestic extremism. Osama bin Laden never took over the Capitol, these people did, and many of them are still out there.

Indeed. One of them even represents New York's 14th congressional district.

What? Oh.

Apparently when left-wingers storm the capitol like they did during the Kavanaugh confirmation hearings, and another time when an AOC-led mob besieged the Speaker of the House's offices, that's different. Even though, IIRC, both resulted in a lot more arrests than January 6th for the exact same type of offenses.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                                Old Joe has already informed us that the Jan. 6 riot was worse than the Civil War,
                                Biden said it was the worst attack on our democracy since the Civil War, which it arguably was.

Russia Today changed his words to “worse than the Civil War.”

So, it seems, you are repeating Russian propaganda. How is that working out for you?

Comment