Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Trump: "It was a loving crowd."

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gondwanaland View Post

"I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard"
    Come on, Man! Everyone knows that "peacefully and patriotically" are white supremacist dog whistles for "invade take over the Capitol" sheesh!

Comment

Originally posted by shunyadragon View Post

They "Lovingly" attacked the Capital
      Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Trump use that descriptor before any of the actual violence took place?

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

As Trump urged them on, " . . Onward Christian soldiers marching as to war.
        Yet another blatant falsehood from the loony left.
        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Well,ah . . . for a devoted worshiper of Trump you have no bar, and ignoring the assault on the Capital and the Capital Law enforcement. Both Trump , Gondwanaland and you have a warped tragic sense of love.
          Many on the left quite literally worshiped the Obamessiah, regularly comparing him (often favorably I might add) to Jesus, so they figure that must be how everyone else sees political leaders.

IOW, major league projection.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Meanwhile local Democrat prosecutors have quietly been dismissing charges against the looters and arsonists that plagued scores of cities last year for several months.

There was a reason that Soros backed foundations have been pouring money into local DA races across the country.

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
              Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Trump use that descriptor before any of the actual violence took place?
              . . . and neglecting the events that took place after the rally, which was a violent insurrection desecrating the Capital building, threatening the Constitutional election process and attacking law officers.
              Glendower: I can call spirits from the vasty deep.
              Hotspur: Why, so can I, or so can any man;
              But will they come when you do call for them? Shakespeare’s Henry IV, Part 1, Act III:

go with the flow the river knows . . .

Frank

I do not know, therefore everything is in pencil.

Comment

. . . and neglecting the events that took place after the rally, which was a violent insurrection desecrating the Capital building, threatening the Constitutional election process and attacking law officers.
                If you don't know if Trump made his remark before the violence began or not just say so.

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                  If you don't know if Trump made his remark before the violence began or not just say so.

Trump has never addressed this tragedy. praising his followers.
                  But will they come when you do call for them? Shakespeare’s Henry IV, Part 1, Act III:

Frank

Comment

You Lie:
                    Source: https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-remarks/trump-condemns-capitol-hill-violence-in-video-that-does-not-mention-impeachment-idUSKBN29I37G

Instead Trump focused his remarks on the violence at the Capitol on Jan. 6, which ultimately led the House of Representatives to impeach him for incitement of insurrection, saying “I want to be very clear, I unequivocally condemn the violence that we saw last week. Violence and vandalism have absolutely no place in our country and no place in our movement.”

© Copyright Original Source

Comment

I think this is about the DUMBEST thread I've seen started in quite some time.
                      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by CivilDiscourse View Post

You Lie:
                        Source: https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-remarks/trump-condemns-capitol-hill-violence-in-video-that-does-not-mention-impeachment-idUSKBN29I37G

Instead Trump focused his remarks on the violence at the Capitol on Jan. 6, which ultimately led the House of Representatives to impeach him for incitement of insurrection, saying “I want to be very clear, I unequivocally condemn the violence that we saw last week. Violence and vandalism have absolutely no place in our country and no place in our movement.”

The truth doesn't matter to those who allow Trump to live rent free in their big empty heads. All the left has is lies.

Comment

Originally posted by CivilDiscourse View Post

You Lie:

We don't need to start slinging accusations of lying around, although shuny is clearly incorrect. IIRC, on Jan 6 Trump also said something about not behaving violently because that's what the left does.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                            I think this is about the DUMBEST thread I've seen started in quite some time.
                            Are you feeling the 'Love' of the assault on the Capital?

Frank

Comment

It was a bloody coup. Armed celebrationists lobbed grenades into the capital building. They came in tanks and laid a 20 day siege. Casualties on both sides numbered in the 10s of thousands. 555 dead during this attack. The US Govt is still trying to reconstruct a building where legislators can meet again, instead of having to assemble in the local high school gymnasium.

Did I properly represent what the media is sharing?

Comment

Originally posted by mikewhitney View Post

It was a bloody coup. Armed celebrationists lobbed grenades into the capital building. They came in tanks and laid a 20 day siege. Casualties on both sides numbered in the 10s of thousands. 555 dead during this attack. The US Govt is still trying to reconstruct a building where legislators can meet again, instead of having to assemble in the local high school gymnasium.

Did I properly represent what the media is sharing?
                                No, there are no news reports that reports this, They assaulted the Capital, broke down the doors, broke in the windows,assaulted police officers, took over the Senate chambers, trashed Senate offices, and set bombs at party headquarters

Frank

Comment