Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

And now we know why

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mossrose View Post

I'm so confused, and I think I want some ice cream.
    I ate a big ol' bowl full of Cookies 'n Cream

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
      I ate a big ol' bowl full of Cookies 'n Cream
      Ick.

I'd rather have black cherry or maple walnut or coffee.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

• Originally posted by mossrose View Post

Ick.

I'd rather have black cherry or maple walnut or coffee.
        Canuckistanis and their maple
        I noticed that the artist added a booger on his chin for the demented duffer to snack on later.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• A great summary (including a spot-on 2 minute video) regarding the MSM and old Joe's more recent fumbling and bumbling.

Source: VIDEO: TV Media Desperately Conceal Biden’s Gaffes from Viewers

It’s no secret the left-wing media abruptly lose interest in covering presidential gaffes when Democrats take the White House. Well, they’re doing it again: over the past few months liberal cable and broadcast news networks have utterly ignored a slew of mistakes and fumbles by President Biden.

At the G-7 Summit in June, Biden mistakenly referred to Syria as Libya three separate times during a speech. Aides later confirmed that he had, in fact, meant Syria. That same month, the President wrongly conflated the Tuskegee Airmen — a predominantly black contingent of World War II fighter pilots — with victims of the notorious Tuskegee syphilis experiment.

Both times, broadcast (ABC, CBS, and NBC) and cable (CNN and MSNBC) networks shrugged.

Last week brought yet another gaffe that these same channels ignored. While visiting a truck factory in Pennsylvania last Wednesday, Biden abruptly claimed: “I used to drive an 18-wheeler.” After some digging around, journalists concluded that no, no he didn’t. Once again, this received zero airtime from the aforementioned broadcast and cable outlets.

A rare few of the President’s recent fumbles have caused enough of a stir to require airtime from his lackeys in TV news. In these instances, the strategy has generally been to lamely excuse his behavior.

For example, when Biden claimed earlier this month that FaceBook was “killing people” by not doing more to combat COVID misinformation, CNN’s Jim Acosta hosted a bunch of former Democratic operatives to spin the event as a positive. “I thought it was terrific,” CNN commentator Paul Begala opined, adding, “It’s about time.”

Later, Begala’s fellow panelist, David Gergen added, “The President was right in what he said. It technically is true that people are being killed by disinformation.”

Obviously, none of these gaffes have massive political implications. But the gaffes aren’t the story here. The story is that the same media, who for the last four years enthusiastically pounced on every slight misstep by a Republican President, have suddenly stopped caring about gaffes now that there’s a Democrat in the White House.

Source

© Copyright Original Source

I wonder if CNN brought back those dog washers after the demented duffer retracted his comments saying “Facebook isn’t killing people," and apologized to the social Media giant explaining he meant the posters and not the company itself.

They also missed his rambling about the "or, or, or, or, or" man on the moon and aliens after being asked about the vaccine:

The video is the best part, providing a crisp clean copy of old Joe pretending to have been a big rig truck driver that apologists cannot deny among other things ignored by the MSM especially compared to a week's of coverage regarding Trump's covfefe typo.
          Last edited by rogue06; 08-14-2021, 08:24 AM.

Comment