Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Delta variant and all future global variant surges (all are free post)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by seanD View Post
    "AIDS activists" were/are the left. They had demonstrations, calling Fauci evil because they thought he was engaging in a big pharma conspiracy -- withholding certain treatments in favor of big pharma, a complete 180 from their views today.
    AIDS activists are a relatively small part of the left. And they did their 180 decades ago. They learned to trust science, unlike those who won't give up on HCQ and ivermectin.

Reps never switched from idolizing Fauci to criticizing Fauci the way they did, was the point of my initial post. Low and Behold, it turns out Reps were right about everything they were critical of Fauci for.
    Well, they think they were right, anyway.

Unfortunately they had no idea just how unethical and how much of a liar Fauci was before the email leaks came.
    They have much less of an idea now, because they listen to people like Rand Paul and Jim Jordan.

Comment

• Ohm how lovely. So not only did Fauci and the NIH fund the Wuhan lab that likely led to either the study or the design via g.o.f. research, of Covid, but we were also likely getting screwed over and double billed while helping create the virus that would then later screw us over again. Tens of millions of dollars worth of double billing and theft of funds.
      https://www.foxnews.com/politics/us-...an-lab-reports
      US possibly scammed out of tens of millions by Wuhan Lab: reports

The U.S. government may have made duplicate payments for projects at labs in Wuhan, China, through the National Institutes of Health (NIH) and U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID), according to records reviewed by CBS News.

"What I've found so far is evidence that points to double billing, potential theft of government funds. It is concerning, especially since it involves dangerous pathogens and risky research," said Diane Cutler, a former federal investigator with over two decades of experience combating white-collar crime and healthcare fraud.

Cutler found evidence of possible double payments as she investigated U.S. government grants that supported high risk research in China leading up to the COVID-19 pandemic. She was hired by Republican Sen. Roger Marshall, R-Kansas, who took her records to USAID, which launched a new probe.

Cutler said she viewed over 50,000 documents, and that the U.S. government may have made duplicate payments for possible medical supplies, equipment, travel, and salaries.

"I think there's 1.1 million reasons that American taxpayers should care," Marshall said. "You'll have a plane crashes. We want to find out why the plane crashes. We go to any lengths to do that. And the hope is we don't have another plane crash for the same reason."

While intelligence agencies have not been able to reach a consensus on the origin of the pandemic, the FBI and Energy Department have found an accidental lab leak is plausible. The Wuhan Institute of Virology conducted viral research in the city where the SARS-CoV-2 virus first emerged.

"The news that the federal government may have made duplicate payments to labs in Wuhan is deeply troubling. We need transparency on the use of these taxpayer dollars, especially since it appears these funds went toward risky research," Rep Debbie Lesko told Fox News Digital. "As a member of the Select Subcommittee on the Coronavirus Pandemic, I am fighting for transparency on how taxpayer dollars were used in Wuhan and the role that it played in the COVID-19 pandemic."

During a recent congressional hearing regarding the origins of COVID-19, the House voted unanimously on a bill ordering the declassification of intelligence about the origins. Robert Redfield, the former director of the CDC, testified that money from the NIH, the State Department, USAID and the Defense Department provided funding for high-risk virus research in Wuhan.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gondwanaland View Post
        Ohm how lovely. So not only did Fauci and the NIH fund the Wuhan lab that likely led to either the study or the design via g.o.f. research, of Covid, but we were also likely getting screwed over and double billed while helping create the virus that would then later screw us over again. Tens of millions of dollars worth of double billing and theft of funds.
        The relevant statement I agree with is that the lab leak scenario is 'plausible.' Both options on source of the virus are plausible at present. Nothing more.
        Glendower: I can call spirits from the vasty deep.
        Hotspur: Why, so can I, or so can any man;
        But will they come when you do call for them? Shakespeare’s Henry IV, Part 1, Act III:

go with the flow the river knows . . .

Frank

I do not know, therefore everything is in pencil.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gondwanaland View Post
          Ohm how lovely. So not only did Fauci and the NIH fund the Wuhan lab that likely led to either the study or the design via g.o.f. research, of Covid, but we were also likely getting screwed over and double billed while helping create the virus that would then later screw us over again. Tens of millions of dollars worth of double billing and theft of funds.
          I wonder how much of that was kicked back to Fauci and his crew?
          Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
          But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
          Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

• Jamie Metzl -- who has to state on record for the Fauci cult that he's a democrat -- argues that there was a "wall" and "manufactured resistance" even among publishers against their investigative pursuit of a lab theory, implying an orchestrated effort among scientists in powerful positions who preferred the natural origin theory to silence that theory. No surprise there and we can very easily fill in the gap as to who he's referring to. That doesn't sound like the "scientific method" to me...

Comment

Jamie Metzl -- who has to state on record for the Fauci cult that he's a democrat -- argues that there was a "wall" and "manufactured resistance" even among publishers against their investigative pursuit of a lab theory, implying an orchestrated effort among scientists in powerful positions who preferred the natural origin theory to silence that theory. No surprise there and we can very easily fill in the gap as to who he's referring to. That doesn't sound like the "scientific method" to me...

People often try to dismiss stuff like this as a wild-eyed conspiracy theory, but the fact is, it only takes a very small number of powerful and influential individuals in the right positions to pull it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                I wonder how much of that was kicked back to Fauci and his crew?
                When it can't be proved that any of it was, I'm sure you will assume that it was somehow done in an untraceable manner.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stoic View Post

When it can't be proved that any of it was, I'm sure you will assume that it was somehow done in an untraceable manner.
                  The sounds like something Fauci the Fraud would do.

Comment

People often try to dismiss stuff like this as a wild-eyed conspiracy theory, but the fact is, it only takes a very small number of powerful and influential individuals in the right positions to pull it off.
                    Notice he had to add the caveat that he was a "fan of Fauci" even though he was obviously talking about Fauci, which shows you that he's either scared to death of the man, or scared of being stigmatized for implying he was behind the cover-up. If they have to walk on egg shells when discussing the subject now that the lab theory is being accepted and Fauci's no longer in direct power, imagine how it was two year ago when the reverse was true.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stoic View Post

It was only "untraceable" until we got the emails.

Comment

It was only "untraceable" until we got the emails.
                        I'm pretty sure none of the emails talk about kickbacks of stolen government funds.

Comment

There is no evidence that scientists did this. Your paranoid belief in conspiracies probably keeps you up at night with all the lights in house on.
                          But will they come when you do call for them? Shakespeare’s Henry IV, Part 1, Act III:

Frank

Comment

• Originally posted by shunyadragon View Post

There is no evidence that scientists did this. Your paranoid belief in conspiracies probably keeps you up at night with all the lights in house on.
                            You're allowed to be wrong.

Comment

Frank

Comment

• Originally posted by shunyadragon View Post

Right, so you're just going to ignore seanD's earlier post:

https://theologyweb.com/campus/forum...58#post1465958

and every other post throughout the course of this thread documenting the evidence which you claim doesn't exist.

Comment