Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Delta variant and all future global variant surges (all are free post)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NorrinRadd View Post
    Can't find the Official Anti-Vax Thread, or whatever it's called, so dropping this here.

It's via Rob Malone, but it's from Phinance Technologies, talking about their research and analysis of excess deaths and disabilities correlating with widespread mRNA jabbing. "The Dilemma of the Vaccinated."
    The dilemma he mentions is that people who are vaccinated will either accept the bitter truth of just how dangerous the mRNA vaccines really are, or they will remain in denial. The sad truth, I think, is that most people who got the jab fall into the latter category, which means there is less push from the public for researchers to 1) figure out just how dangerous the vaccines really are; and 2) figure out a cure for the cure.
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

• It's apparently becoming real easy now to obfuscate and even conflate the terms "unvaccinated" and "undervaccinated." Undervaccinated being those who were fully jabbed (2 initial shots) but haven't gotten booster updates and the unvaccinated that have gotten no jabs. Meaning when the next fear wave hits, the undervaccinated (no boosters) will undoubtedly be lumped in and vilified with the unvaccinated, or when media starts using "unvaccinated" as the scapegoat, it will be unclear if they're including fully vaccinated without boosters.

Comment

• New liberal narrative: it's not Fauci's fault that so many people followed his terrible advice.

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022...tood-his-role/

Comment

• cdc_masks_meme.jpg
          Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Federalist.

Nationalist Christian.

"Everybody is somebody's heretic."

Social Justice is usually the opposite of actual justice.

Proud member of the this space left blank community.

Would-be Grand Vizier of the Padishah Maxi-Super-Ultra-Hyper-Mega-MAGA King Trumpius Rex.

Justice for Ashli Babbitt!

Justice for Matthew Perna!

Arrest Ray Epps and his Fed bosses!

Comment

• Originally posted by NorrinRadd View Post
            Can't find the Official Anti-Vax Thread, or whatever it's called, so dropping this here.

It's via Rob Malone, but it's from Phinance Technologies, talking about their research and analysis of excess deaths and disabilities correlating with widespread mRNA jabbing. "The Dilemma of the Vaccinated."
            That's this topic. I posted it for you there.

Comment

• Nothing that those outside the covid cult need to hear, but every so often it's good to have a stark reminder just which side was on the side of evil and scientific fascism.

Dr. Jay Bhattacharya, whom I'm sure the covid cult will call "a quack" or "fringe," at a conference with other scientific and medical experts, spews out a litany of criticisms against Fauci ("a scientific bureaucrat who unironically tells the world that if you question him, you're not simply questing the man, you're questioning the science itself") and the covid cult as a whole, which he calls "the clerisy," and describes how this pro-lockdown faction harassed and tried to silence him (making his life "a living hell") and other experts of his ilk...

(Bhattacharya starts at 20:20)

Btw, some of the pro-lockdown "clericy" apparently declined an invite to the conference...

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                New liberal narrative: it's not Fauci's fault that so many people followed his terrible advice.

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022...tood-his-role/
                Breitbart?!?!?! Double Gag! Gag! {lease cite a reliable source like:

Source: https://medicalpartnership.usg.edu/covid-19-staggering-statistic-98-to-99-of-americans-dying-are-unvaccinated/

Staggering COVID-19 Statistic: 98% to 99% of Americans Dying are Unvaccinated

If you have decided to not get vaccinated against COVID-19, a new data analysis from The Associated Press concludes you may have a higher risk of dying compared to those who have chosen to be vaccinated.

The analysis was released in May of 2021 and looks at COVID-19 related deaths in vaccinated versus unvaccinated individuals—only .8% (150) of vaccinated people accounted for the 18,000 COVID-19 deaths in May.

With this staggering statistic, Andy Slavitt, a former adviser to the Biden administration on COVID-19 suggested that 98% to 99% of the Americans dying of the coronavirus are unvaccinated.

“The pandemic is not over,” said Augusta University/University of Georgia Medical Partnership Campus Dean Dr. Shelley Nuss. “I strongly advise everyone to consider getting a vaccine and to discuss this with their health care provider. Cases are rising throughout the United States in large part due to the particularly virulent delta strain.”

The state of Georgia itself has seen a surge cases, hospitalizations, and deaths in recent weeks. The daily average of cases on July 26 stood around 2,002 per day, 1,417 hospitalizations per day, and nine deaths per day. All statistics are the largest numbers the state has seen since January and February of 2021.

“Data has shown that nearly all individuals with severe illness, hospitalization or death from COVID-19 have been in unvaccinated individuals” said Nuss.

As of Monday, July 26, only 38% of Georgians are fully vaccinated, which is well below the national vaccination average of 49.7%. New COVID-19 cases are surging where vaccination rates are low.

According to CDC Director Dr. Rochelle Walensky, the vaccine is so effective that “nearly every death, especially among adults, due to COVID-19, is, at this point, entirely preventable.” She called such deaths “particularly tragic.”

As of July 22, 339.8 million vaccine doses have been administered—56.4% of the total U.S. population, have received at least one dose of vaccine, and 48.8% of have been fully vaccinated.

Experts are hoping this staggering number of one-sided fatalities will be the wake-up call for more Americans to get vaccinated.

“The best way to protect ourselves and others is to get vaccinated by one of the currently available vaccines,” said Nuss. “Vaccines are now readily available at local grocery stores and pharmacies. Lastly, the UGA University Health Center also offers vaccines to its employees and students free of charge.”

© Copyright Original Source

Glendower: I can call spirits from the vasty deep.
                Hotspur: Why, so can I, or so can any man;
                But will they come when you do call for them? Shakespeare’s Henry IV, Part 1, Act III:

go with the flow the river knows . . .

Frank

I do not know, therefore everything is in pencil.

Comment

• Originally posted by shunyadragon View Post

Breitbart?!?!?! Double Gag! Gag! {lease cite a reliable source like:

Source: https://medicalpartnership.usg.edu/covid-19-staggering-statistic-98-to-99-of-americans-dying-are-unvaccinated/

If you have decided to not get vaccinated against COVID-19, a new data analysis from The Associated Press concludes you may have a higher risk of dying compared to those who have chosen to be vaccinated.

The analysis was released in May of 2021 and looks at COVID-19 related deaths in vaccinated versus unvaccinated individuals—only .8% (150) of vaccinated people accounted for the 18,000 COVID-19 deaths in May.

With this staggering statistic, Andy Slavitt, a former adviser to the Biden administration on COVID-19 suggested that 98% to 99% of the Americans dying of the coronavirus are unvaccinated.

“The pandemic is not over,” said Augusta University/University of Georgia Medical Partnership Campus Dean Dr. Shelley Nuss. “I strongly advise everyone to consider getting a vaccine and to discuss this with their health care provider. Cases are rising throughout the United States in large part due to the particularly virulent delta strain.”

The state of Georgia itself has seen a surge cases, hospitalizations, and deaths in recent weeks. The daily average of cases on July 26 stood around 2,002 per day, 1,417 hospitalizations per day, and nine deaths per day. All statistics are the largest numbers the state has seen since January and February of 2021.

“Data has shown that nearly all individuals with severe illness, hospitalization or death from COVID-19 have been in unvaccinated individuals” said Nuss.

As of Monday, July 26, only 38% of Georgians are fully vaccinated, which is well below the national vaccination average of 49.7%. New COVID-19 cases are surging where vaccination rates are low.

According to CDC Director Dr. Rochelle Walensky, the vaccine is so effective that “nearly every death, especially among adults, due to COVID-19, is, at this point, entirely preventable.” She called such deaths “particularly tragic.”

As of July 22, 339.8 million vaccine doses have been administered—56.4% of the total U.S. population, have received at least one dose of vaccine, and 48.8% of have been fully vaccinated.

Experts are hoping this staggering number of one-sided fatalities will be the wake-up call for more Americans to get vaccinated.

“The best way to protect ourselves and others is to get vaccinated by one of the currently available vaccines,” said Nuss. “Vaccines are now readily available at local grocery stores and pharmacies. Lastly, the UGA University Health Center also offers vaccines to its employees and students free of charge.”

If you're going to whine about information sources, at least have enough wherewithal to use updated sources for YOUR information...

Covid is no longer mainly a pandemic of the unvaccinated. Here’s why

For the first time, a majority of Americans dying from the coronavirus received at least the primary series of the vaccine.

Fifty-eight percent of coronavirus deaths in August were people who were vaccinated or boosted, according to an analysis conducted for The Health 202 by Cynthia Cox, vice president at the Kaiser Family Foundation.

It’s a continuation of a troubling trend that has emerged over the past year. As vaccination rates have increased and new variants appeared, the share of deaths of people who were vaccinated has been steadily rising. In September 2021, vaccinated people made up just 23 percent of coronavirus fatalities. In January and February this year, it was up to 42 percent, per our colleagues Fenit Nirappil and Dan Keating.

“We can no longer say this is a pandemic of the unvaccinated,” Cox told The Health 202.
                  I would think that a covid cultist would know this fact since it bolsters the new narrative that we now need CONSTANT updated boosters, which is what you guys love.

Comment

• Originally posted by seanD View Post

If you're going to whine about information sources, at least have enough wherewithal to use updated sources for YOUR information...

Covid is no longer mainly a pandemic of the unvaccinated. Here’s why

I would think that a covid cultist would know this fact since it bolsters the new narrative that we now need CONSTANT updated boosters, which is what you guys love.

My source is accurate, and yes even today more unvaccinated die from Covid-19 than the vaccinated. Yes today it is not considered a pandemic of the unvaccinated. Actually it is more the scale of an epidemic on a far limited scale. Historically the facts are clear and specific, Antivaxxers and those that refused to get vaccinated overwhelmingly contributed to the spread and death rate of Covid-19.

Your anti-science and anti-booster cultist agenda is just a continuation of the anti-science conspiracy agenda of the Antivaxxers spreaders of death and suffereing of Covid-19. Your memory is selective and conspiracy laced for a potentially deadly virus that constantly mutates for the first time in the history of pandemic viruses.
                    Last edited by shunyadragon; 11-26-2022, 11:25 PM.
                    But will they come when you do call for them? Shakespeare’s Henry IV, Part 1, Act III:

Frank

Comment

My source is accurate, and yes even today more unvaccinated die from Covid-19 than the vaccinated. Yes today it is not considered a pandemic of the unvaccinated. Actually it is more the scale of an epidemic on a far limited scale. Historically the facts are clear and specific, Antivaxxers and those that refused to get vaccinated overwhelmingly contributed to the spread and death rate of Covid-19.

Your anti-science and anti-booster cultist agenda is just a continuation of the anti-science conspiracy agenda of the Antivaxxers spreaders of death and suffereing of Covid-19. Your memory is selective and conspiracy laced for a potentially deadly virus that constantly mutates for the first time in the history of pandemic viruses.
                      What are you talking about, doofus, be specific? What cultist agenda? How is my memory selective? What does even mean? And I try to type coherently.

And I'm not covid anti-jab. I'm anti-MANDATE. If you want to take the jab, I couldn't care less.

Comment

What are you talking about, doofus, be specific? What cultist agenda? How is my memory selective? What does even mean? And I try to type coherently.

And I'm not covid anti-jab. I'm anti-MANDATE. If you want to take the jab, I couldn't care less.
                        I did not accuse you personally concerning anti-jab nor anti Mandate issues. I am addressing the history of anti-Vaxxers, and anti Covid pandemic issues in the pandemic, which are still front and center issues. I also question the anti-booster beliefs.

Frank

Comment

I remember that statistic. It was announced right around the time the CDC encouraged the medical industry to stop testing people who had been vaccinated, which, naturally, made it falsely appear that there had been a sudden dramatic increase in the number of unvaccinated people drying from the China flu.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                            I remember that statistic. It was announced right around the time the CDC encouraged the medical industry to stop testing people who had been vaccinated, which, naturally, made it falsely appear that there had been a sudden dramatic increase in the number of unvaccinated people drying from the China flu.
                            False, no references. The history of the records of death due to unvaccinated versus vaccinated is well documented than and since.

Frank

Comment

Even though I do care who takes the jab I am concerned about the large number of unvaccinated, because they do spread Covid-19. As far as mandate issues I am a health care worker at an assisted living facility and previously Duke Hospital. I support vaccination mandates for health care workers.
                              Last edited by shunyadragon; 11-27-2022, 10:30 AM.

Frank

Comment

False, no references. The history of the records of death due to unvaccinated versus vaccinated is well documented than and since.
                                [July 2021] The Centers for Disease Control’s limited tracking of Covid-19 cases in vaccinated people is hindering public health officials’ attempts to stem the nationwide surge of the highly transmissible Delta variant.

The agency said in May that it would stop routinely tracking so-called breakthrough infections that didn’t lead to hospitalization or death. Several states then stopped tracking mild breakthrough cases, and at least two states told POLITICO they are having trouble reliably tracking infections in vaccinated people.

Now some public health experts and lawmakers are pressuring the CDC to reverse its decision and collect comprehensive data on infections in vaccinated people — from mild to severe. Such cases are very rare, but monitoring them can help reveal how likely a vaccinated person is to infect others, and how well vaccines work over time and against emerging Covid-19 variants. State and local officials also need information on breakthrough cases to make better, more targeted, decisions about when masks are warranted or whether to limit the size of gatherings.

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/0...h-cases-501821

The facts are clear enough, I think, although I am amused at how the Politico claims that infections among the vaccinated are "rare" just one paragraph after it's stated that CDC guidelines made it difficult to reliably track infections among the vaccinated. It's classic liberal double-think.
                                Last edited by Mountain Man; 11-27-2022, 10:42 AM.

Comment