Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Delta variant and all future global variant surges (all are free post)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fauci the Fraud also claimed at one point that any vaccinated person would be a dead end for the China flu virus.
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

• Originally posted by seanD View Post

That would be way too easy. I'm not going to waste my time. In fact, we were told this by the dementia-addled duffer himself, from his own lips. This is the very essence of irony I so love about life. Brittney Grines literally in a gulag after crying about how bad America supposedly is, and now the duffer in solitude because of covid.
      Ah, that explains it. I pay more attention to the experts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
        Fauci the Fraud also claimed at one point that any vaccinated person would be a dead end for the China flu virus.
        That's very different from saying a vaccinated person won't get infected. The best information we had at that point was that a vaccinated person who got infected would have such low levels of the virus that they were very unlikely to transmit it to others. This was before the variants began arriving, of course.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stoic View Post

Ah, that explains it. I pay more attention to the experts.
          So any medical information that comes out of the Duffer's trap I should ignore as medical misinformation until "experts" confirm it? I agree! ​​

Comment

That's very different from saying a vaccinated person won't get infected. The best information we had at that point was that a vaccinated person who got infected would have such low levels of the virus that they were very unlikely to transmit it to others. This was before the variants began arriving, of course.
            That wasn't the "the best information we had at that point", it was a bald faced lie that was quickly exposed.

Comment

I don't recall ever being told that. I don't suppose you could find a link, could you?
              Closest I could find in a pinch was this stuff from Rochelle Walensky. It's not *quite* that absolutely, positively, definitively dogmatic, and it's before some of the variants, but it definitely over-promises.

And, based on things Scarf-Queen Debbie confessed on her great book tour, Rochelle and everyone else around knew from the beginning, or should have known, that the vax wasn't All That.
              Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Federalist.

Nationalist Christian.

"Everybody is somebody's heretic."

Social Justice is usually the opposite of actual justice.

Proud member of the this space left blank community.

Would-be Grand Vizier of the Padishah Maxi-Super-Ultra-Hyper-Mega-MAGA King Trumpius Rex.

Justice for Ashli Babbitt!

Justice for Matthew Perna!

Arrest Ray Epps and his Fed bosses!

Comment

That wasn't the "the best information we had at that point", it was a bald faced lie that was quickly exposed.
                Nonsense. Of course it was the best information we had at that point. That's all we ever get from Fauci.

“So even though there are breakthrough infections with vaccinated people, almost always the people are asymptomatic and the level of virus is so low it makes it extremely unlikely — not impossible but very, very low likelihood — that they’re going to transmit it,” Fauci said.

source

It was the middle of May, 2021, and the problem with Fauci's information is that we didn't know much about Delta at the time. (A month later, the CDC declared Delta a variant of concern.)

Comment

Nonsense. Of course it was the best information we had at that point. That's all we ever get from Fauci.

“So even though there are breakthrough infections with vaccinated people, almost always the people are asymptomatic and the level of virus is so low it makes it extremely unlikely — not impossible but very, very low likelihood — that they’re going to transmit it,” Fauci said.

source

It was the middle of May, 2021, and the problem with Fauci's information is that we didn't know much about Delta at the time. (A month later, the CDC declared Delta a variant of concern.)
                  You can't claim "it was the best information we had at that point" when it was 100% wrong. As it turned out, those who were vaccinated were, in fact, highly infectious. You would think Fauci the Fraud would at least have the honesty to admit when we don't actually have enough information to reach a conclusion. But, of course, he's more salesman than scientist these days.

Comment

You can't claim "it was the best information we had at that point" when it was 100% wrong.
                    It was right at the time. It wasn't until Delta became prevalent that it was no longer true.

As it turned out, those who were vaccinated were, in fact, highly infectious.
                    I assume you mean "after becoming infected".

Again, that wasn't true until Delta arrived.

You would think Fauci the Fraud would at least have the honesty to admit when we don't actually have enough information to reach a conclusion. But, of course, he's more salesman than scientist these days.
                    If scientists behaved the way you think they should, they would always say that we don't have enough information to make any predictions at all. Or at least, every prediction they made would be accompanied by a disclaimer, "Of course, we could be completely wrong."

Comment

It was right at the time.
                      What a perfect illustration of your delusion.

Comment

What a perfect illustration of your delusion.
                        "It's raining outside" is right when it's raining, and wrong afterwards.

Comment

"It's raining outside" is right when it's raining, and wrong afterwards.
                          That the vaccines stop one from contacting and spreading the China flu was never right.

Comment

• Interesting new survey:

“The fact that the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) reports more than 232 million Americans ages 18–65 have taken at least one dose of the COVID-19 vaccine, and 15 percent of those surveyed report a newly diagnosed condition is concerning and needs further study,” Laura Bono, CHD’s executive director said.

The top conditions people reported were blood clots, disrupted menstrual cycles, heart attacks, strokes, lung clots and liver damage. 10 percent of these conditions among people who took the vaccine were severe.

Bono believes the government should have warned Americans that the mRNA vaccine technology is new, thus naturally have no long-term data that shows how the jab will effect people’s health years down the road.

The Epoch Times reported that in May, hospitals saw an increase in cases of heart inflammation among patients. They also noted that the media has given more attention to cases of blood clots despite myocarditis being more common.

Dr. Anthony Fauci also admitted that vaccine caused menstrual irregularities, saying that the issue is “temporary” and that they “need to study it more.”

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/saraha...ccine-n2611364

Comment

That the vaccines stop one from contacting and spreading the China flu was never right.
                              That the vaccines make one much less likely to become infected, and less likely still to pass that infection on to others, was true in May of 2021, when Fauci said it.

Comment

Interesting new survey:

“The fact that the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) reports more than 232 million Americans ages 18–65 have taken at least one dose of the COVID-19 vaccine, and 15 percent of those surveyed report a newly diagnosed condition is concerning and needs further study,” Laura Bono, CHD’s executive director said.

The top conditions people reported were blood clots, disrupted menstrual cycles, heart attacks, strokes, lung clots and liver damage. 10 percent of these conditions among people who took the vaccine were severe.

Bono believes the government should have warned Americans that the mRNA vaccine technology is new, thus naturally have no long-term data that shows how the jab will effect people’s health years down the road.

The Epoch Times reported that in May, hospitals saw an increase in cases of heart inflammation among patients. They also noted that the media has given more attention to cases of blood clots despite myocarditis being more common.

Dr. Anthony Fauci also admitted that vaccine caused menstrual irregularities, saying that the issue is “temporary” and that they “need to study it more.”

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/saraha...ccine-n2611364
                                I think polls are pretty good at finding out people's current opinions, somewhat less useful in determining how people will vote, and a really crappy way to do science.

Whether it is significant that a number of people reported a newly diagnosed condition in the weeks and months after vaccination is dependent upon how many would have reported a newly diagnosed condition in the weeks and months after being given a placebo.

Comment