Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Delta variant and all future global variant surges (all are free post)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After watching the news last night, I commented to my wife that they've found a new disease to keep us locked in our houses for another six months.
    "For I desire mercy, not sacrifice, and acknowledgment of God rather than burnt offerings." Hosea 6:6

"Theology can be an intellectual entertainment." Metropolitan Anthony Bloom

Comment

• Originally posted by Thoughtful Monk View Post
      After watching the news last night, I commented to my wife that they've found a new disease to keep us locked in our houses for another six months.
      TM, what's your opinion on NTI Bio predicting the exact year and month (pretty much the exact day) of the Monkeypox outbreak? Just a dumb accident?

Comment

• Originally posted by seanD View Post

TM, what's your opinion on NTI Bio predicting the exact year and month (pretty much the exact day) of the Monkeypox outbreak? Just a dumb accident?
        Don't have one and don't really care.
        "For I desire mercy, not sacrifice, and acknowledgment of God rather than burnt offerings." Hosea 6:6

Comment

Don't have one and don't really care.
          Only reason I asked is that it seemed like you cared in that post you commented about being locked down.

Comment

Only reason I asked is that it seemed like you cared in that post you commented about being locked down.
            I care about the government and big corporations trying to control my life. While what I'm hearing doesn't seem to make it likely that monkeypox will cause lockdowns, the urge to control is still out there looking for a reason.

In this case, I think the NTI Bio document is as real as the Steele Dossier.

Comment

I care about the government and big corporations trying to control my life. While what I'm hearing doesn't seem to make it likely that monkeypox will cause lockdowns, the urge to control is still out there looking for a reason.

In this case, I think the NTI Bio document is as real as the Steele Dossier.
              What proof do you have that the document is fake? I'm no computer tech expert, but it looks like it was uploaded to the same NTI domain. Do you see something that indicates to you it's not legit? Or did you mean something else about it is fake?

Comment

What proof do you have that the document is fake? I'm no computer tech expert, but it looks like it was uploaded to the same NTI domain. Do you see something that indicates to you it's not legit? Or did you mean something else about it is fake?
                It's too coincidental. Looks to me like it was put out to stir up people and distract them from what's really going on.

Comment

It's too coincidental. Looks to me like it was put out to stir up people and distract them from what's really going on.
                  Other possibilities:
                  - An extremely lucky accident.
                  - A terrorist attack that copied the NTI date to make it look like they're responsible.
                  - The real outbreak itself is fake or was mistakenly reported as a real thing.

Comment

After watching the news last night, I commented to my wife that they've found a new disease to keep us locked in our houses for another six months.
                    monkeypox-memes-cover-1653378665205.jpg

Comment

• It's hard to gauge where they're going with this.

WHO downplays Monkeypox and doesn't see it as threat necessary to implement a mass vaccine campaign.

https://www.foxnews.com/health/who-n...n-20-countries

WHO says if we act NOW we can contain it.

https://www.reuters.com/business/hea...ys-2022-05-27/

Comment

• There was actually an outbreak of Monkeypox in the USA back in 2003. Something to do with imported exotic animals infecting people.

Also those of us old fogies who had smallpox vaccines as a kid should still have protection against it since they are similar viruses.

Comment

• Since Covid justified shutting everything down, wouldn't it be consistent for the government to be shutting down gay nightclubs in response to monkeypox as it appears to primarily spread through gay sex?
                          "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

• Originally posted by KingsGambit View Post
                            Since Covid justified shutting everything down, wouldn't it be consistent for the government to be shutting down gay nightclubs in response to monkeypox as it appears to primarily spread through gay sex?
                            Though I haven't read that much detail about it, I would guess the argument would be: A) because locking gay clubs down won't stop gay people from having sex; b) it doesn't just spread through gay sex. :

Judging by the fearmongering headlines of its spread, it looks like this is the next covid. They're really going to through with this and expect even the normies not to raise suspicious questions.

Comment

• New Kansas study finds that mask use is associated with higher China flu death rates. This echos the results of a study in Europe a couple of months ago. It seems that forcing sick people to wear masks can actually make them sicker, which isn't really a surprising conclusion.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/scottm...-rate-n2608241
                              Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                              But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                              Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Though I haven't read that much detail about it, I would guess the argument would be: A) because locking gay clubs down won't stop gay people from having sex; b) it doesn't just spread through gay sex. :

Judging by the fearmongering headlines of its spread, it looks like this is the next covid. They're really going to through with this and expect even the normies not to raise suspicious questions.
                                Last I heard, the spread was *primarily* through gay guys doing gay guy sex. So if they put all the gay guys into lockdown, it would probably snuff out the spread.
                                Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Federalist.

Nationalist Christian.

"Everybody is somebody's heretic."

Social Justice is usually the opposite of actual justice.

Proud member of the this space left blank community.

Would-be Grand Vizier of the Padishah Maxi-Super-Ultra-Hyper-Mega-MAGA King Trumpius Rex.

Justice for Ashli Babbitt!

Justice for Matthew Perna!

Arrest Ray Epps and his Fed bosses!

Comment